home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Paige and Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
We got one for Tre due Thursday...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler on the Roof EPA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
Audition Update...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler on the Roof EPA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
Word on another board is that they weren't filling open audition spots with non equity....

Discussion Topic  RE: Chase (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
My mistake - this is for a character "Chase" in a pilot, haha!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Chase (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
apparently this hasn't booked - auditions still going on tomorrow. Has anyone heard anything?...

My DS auditioned late Friday - haven't heard anything. Our breakdown said it shoots 6/12-7/24?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Broadway Training vs Class Act (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
We have only done BAA and love it! My DS booked a tour as a direct result of his attendance in sess......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Online Submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
I wouldn't say it's urgent. It's just a normal part of the business. The contracts have a height/w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Online Submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
Submit. You have nothing to lose. Of course a live audition is much better if you're able to get t......

Discussion Topic  RE: questions about age (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
My 14 y/o booked a tour where the breakdown said 10-12. He looks much younger than his age. We wer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trevor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
My son was seen for the first time this week...

Discussion Topic  RE: Trevor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
All the best to everyone! This has the potential to be the male version of Fun Home! ......

My DS has an agent appointment this Monday and it's noted that potential callbacks will immediately ......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
@jadnyc33, that's what was explained to us by our manager. It certainly brought the hype they wanted......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
buffy - my DS is in the city today for an agent appointment. The breakdown said there will be callba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Broadway Artists Alliance (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
My son just wrapped his first National Tour, thanks to BAA!!!! He will definitely be back this summ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Boys Auditions Oct2014 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
Congrats to your son, aussiegab! My advice would be to relax and enjoy the upcoming holidays!! Ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Boys Auditions Oct2014 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
Been through this a number of times (that call was our 10th) and Matilda is a PROCESS! Hope you get ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
LOL, stagendancemom!!! So true. I lost count, but I think the boys call a few weeks ago would mark ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot printing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DreamsReallyDoComeTrue
We love ......

» Refine Search
» New Search