home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Nightmare (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Whoa - that is terrible, I'm sorry for your experience! If I was in your shoes, I would totally pub......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Deidhra Fahey (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
I've never heard of her, but going off the comps on the site, she seems alright with technicals (goo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone mind critiquing my headshots/audition tape? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Hey Nikki, Echoing the others, these shots will be hard to land you auditions. Putting the technic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I get headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Hey Shelby, Yes, I highly recommend getting some quality headshots from a nearby photog. A good hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshots (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Hey Jason- You seem like a lot of fun to work with, would definitely love to see your reel as well ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Business Cards (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
I used GotPrint for my business cards and got some great results. Moo is overpriced and Vistaprint......

Poll  RE: Impression of My Reel (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
The first scene is great, you've got a natural quality that's awesome. I'd tighten it up and scrap ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Seeking honest critique (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Hey Shirley, Adorable girl :-) Technically, lighting feels very flat (no contrast/specular highlig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my headshot or resume keeping me from getting an agent? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Hey Amanda, The lighting isn't great on your shots + and there's a general softness to the photo. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to do a hipster look? Plaid ok? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Agree with the others. I think you should go "safe" in terms of wardrobe, simple tee/collar with so......

Discussion Topic  RE: How difficult is it to adjust the color of clothing (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Ha! This shot made me smile. I actually like the expression and the lighting. I can see her forcing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite LA photographers please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Always research and never take peoples word for it. Also get in touch with them (via phone or in-pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Help Thank You (8 Photos) (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Image #4 is definitely my favorite expression. Lighting isn't too bad and background isn't too dist......

Discussion Topic  RE: Type and Opinion on shots (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Not feeling the expressions, you look very uncomfortable in the shots. Lighting is either too flat ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New shots!! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Nice! Very good eyes/expressions in this bunch -- can't go wrong with any of them....

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots! Help is much appreciated (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Jwired, was the light super bright during the shoot or something? The squinting is throwing me off.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinion (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Not loading for me but yes - awesome forehead ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time for new shots? Do these cut it? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Fictional -- def grab some new shots. A few good expressions, but lighting is nice, though also ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots Looking to the Side? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Eye = gateway to the soul. In headshots, you've got to be looking into the lens, aka. casting dire......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshots! Will these work?? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Not feeling any of these expressions. Definitely get them redone! Good luck ......

» Refine Search
» New Search