home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to do a hipster look? Plaid ok? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Agree with the others. I think you should go "safe" in terms of wardrobe, simple tee/collar with so......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: How difficult is it to adjust the color of clothing (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Ha! This shot made me smile. I actually like the expression and the lighting. I can see her forcing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite LA photographers please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Always research and never take peoples word for it. Also get in touch with them (via phone or in-pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Help Thank You (8 Photos) (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Image #4 is definitely my favorite expression. Lighting isn't too bad and background isn't too dist......

Discussion Topic  RE: Type and Opinion on shots (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Not feeling the expressions, you look very uncomfortable in the shots. Lighting is either too flat ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New shots!! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Nice! Very good eyes/expressions in this bunch -- can't go wrong with any of them....

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots! Help is much appreciated (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Jwired, was the light super bright during the shoot or something? The squinting is throwing me off.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinion (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Not loading for me but yes - awesome forehead ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time for new shots? Do these cut it? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Fictional -- def grab some new shots. A few good expressions, but lighting is nice, though also ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots Looking to the Side? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Eye = gateway to the soul. In headshots, you've got to be looking into the lens, aka. casting dire......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshots! Will these work?? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Not feeling any of these expressions. Definitely get them redone! Good luck ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance Capture footage for my Reel (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Definitely avoid putting anything that's not "you" in your theatrical reel. Good luck! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brand new reel! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Where's the reel? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with headshot selection for retouching & hard copy (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Not feeling most of them, but I think #5 is the closest to being "okay" -- decent expression, good o......

Discussion Topic  RE: First headshots (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Hey Brian, The expressions in all of these photos aren't getting to me. Also angle/perspective isn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any business owners out there? (in Survival Jobs) by shantkiraz
I'm a business owner ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: This may come in handy for some people! (work from home website) (in Survival Jobs) by shantkiraz
Look into being a virtual assistant, they pay quite well and you can be at home doing it! -s...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: New Head Shots, Better Resume (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Oh man, whoever took those shots is amazing.... ahem ;p...

» Refine Search
» New Search