home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Nightmare (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Whoa - that is terrible, I'm sorry for your experience! If I was in your shoes, I would totally pub......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Deidhra Fahey (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
I've never heard of her, but going off the comps on the site, she seems alright with technicals (goo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone mind critiquing my headshots/audition tape? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Hey Nikki, Echoing the others, these shots will be hard to land you auditions. Putting the technic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I get headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Hey Shelby, Yes, I highly recommend getting some quality headshots from a nearby photog. A good hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshots (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Hey Jason- You seem like a lot of fun to work with, would definitely love to see your reel as well ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Business Cards (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
I used GotPrint for my business cards and got some great results. Moo is overpriced and Vistaprint......

Poll  RE: Impression of My Reel (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
The first scene is great, you've got a natural quality that's awesome. I'd tighten it up and scrap ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Seeking honest critique (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Hey Shirley, Adorable girl :-) Technically, lighting feels very flat (no contrast/specular highlig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my headshot or resume keeping me from getting an agent? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shantkiraz
Hey Amanda, The lighting isn't great on your shots + and there's a general softness to the photo. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search