home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents signing talent from workshops? (in Secret Agent Man) by Ziggy
I've done a few of those. I got my first commercial agent by doing a workshop so it can work. Then ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Place to get VO Demo? (in The Working Actor) by Ziggy
If you are SAG-AFTRA and just need a booth to record in, the Sag Foundation actually has a place whe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked 1st co-star! Now what? (in The Working Actor) by Ziggy
Sure thing! I had been working as background when I first moved out here. I got a call from central......

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked 1st co-star! Now what? (in The Working Actor) by Ziggy

I think what Mr.Edge said is right. Postcards might work, they might not, and you're gonna get a dif......

Ah! Postcards! I knew there was something I was forgetting about. Thank you! And as soon as the epi......

Discussion Topic  Booked 1st co-star! Now what? (in The Working Actor) by Ziggy
I recently booked my first co-star role! I did a crazy big happy dance, shot my scenes, and cashed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CD Emails? (in The Working Actor) by Ziggy
Noted....

Discussion Topic  CD Emails? (in The Working Actor) by Ziggy
How do you find casting directors email addresses? I want to send out a mail chimp email announceme......

» Refine Search
» New Search