home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: love/sex scenes pointless of worth doing ?> (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd
Nice to see someone on this forum that has actually worked the big time. Thanks Chester....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: dpm talent (in Secret Agent Man) by skybyrd
Workinactor. I had exactly the same experience when I met him a couple of weeks. And like you he pic......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner Technique (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Feedback Requested (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by skybyrd
I love your work Joanna but I wish I could afford your very high prices....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by skybyrd
Syphus, no need to pity me. I've enjoyed a very lucrative career as an actor which still continues t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by skybyrd

Lots of quotes, but you left about four hundred others out that never studied Meisner.....

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC - is it slow for everyone ? (in Child and Teen Models) by skybyrd
It's slow all over! I wish all of you well....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: James Franco Studio4/Playhouse West (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: method vs non method actor (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: My thoughts on casting director workshops (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: Stephen Book Workshop Review (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by skybyrd
I for one have decided on a new way in deciding what coach/workshop to study with. First, is in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd
Billy, while I very much appreciate your efforts in regard to the exploitation of actors by Casting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: RJ Adams Actors Workshop (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: RJ Adams Actors Workshop (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

» Refine Search
» New Search