home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: love/sex scenes pointless of worth doing ?> (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd
Nice to see someone on this forum that has actually worked the big time. Thanks Chester....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: dpm talent (in Secret Agent Man) by skybyrd
Workinactor. I had exactly the same experience when I met him a couple of weeks. And like you he pic......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner Technique (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Feedback Requested (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by skybyrd
I love your work Joanna but I wish I could afford your very high prices....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by skybyrd
Syphus, no need to pity me. I've enjoyed a very lucrative career as an actor which still continues t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by skybyrd

Lots of quotes, but you left about four hundred others out that never studied Meisner.....

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC - is it slow for everyone ? (in Child and Teen Models) by skybyrd
It's slow all over! I wish all of you well....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: James Franco Studio4/Playhouse West (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Doug Warhit produce working actors? (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Doug Warhit produce working actors? (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd
Like I said 108, it's all subjective as to who is "great" or who isn't so no need to go on. I was sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your little administartive guide to Acting !!! (in Announcements) by skybyrd
Hey "getting work and becoming a great actor" You're an a+*hole. Anyone ready to ignore this idiot....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: method vs non method actor (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  RE: Scene Study Class Recommendations? (in Secret Agent Man) by skybyrd
Audited R.J. Adams and all actors were each up to work 3 to 4 times. There were plenty of actors the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Best Acting Workshops (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd
Once a year Backstage will name "Best Acting Teacher in LA". But it's really a farce because teacher......

Discussion Topic  RE: My thoughts on casting director workshops (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd

Discussion Topic  On Line Coaching (in The Working Actor) by skybyrd
There are now dozens of acting coaches all over the internet (Youtube) offering advice on everything......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stephen Book Workshop Review (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by skybyrd
I for one have decided on a new way in deciding what coach/workshop to study with. First, is in the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search