home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: "Sex Sent Me To The ER" (in New Actors Only) by Joey
Hey Jackie, Depending on your role it can be quick decent footage for your reel if you do not have ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Any actors/actresses want to get together and film scenes (in New Actors Only) by Joey
Hey Irissy, I think its fantastic you've decided to make your own reels and film your own work. Its......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Bella Ortiz Photography - Specializing in Headshots! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
Hey Bella, I'm glad I could help, I as well enjoy natural light much more and outdoor shots. Being ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Bella Ortiz Photography - Specializing in Headshots! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
Hey Bella, I recommend that you get the word out of your business and services to local places near......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting in extra good shape for roles? (in Health and Fitness) by Joey
You can do squats, running up a flight of stairs or do oblique exercises. The running up and down st......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by Joey
About two weeks ago we had a shoot with an Actor, an Actor who is currently at Cannes now (2013). I ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by Joey
As if I didn't spend too much time on this, I should have read it first. Now I read from page one.........

Hello, I have to jump in on this one. Bjorn here (not Joey). While this sounds crazy and I'm almo......

» Refine Search
» New Search