Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: "Sex Sent Me To The ER" (in New Actors Only) by Joey
Hey Jackie, Depending on your role it can be quick decent footage for your reel if you do not have ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Bjoern Kommerell/ unique Headshots (in Secret Agent Man) by Joey
In LA not all Bjoern's are Bjorn the same....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: First Headshot Feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
Hey Dorkkay, I'd be more than happy to give you some feedback of your shots, first shots are always......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it too late for me? (in The Working Actor) by Joey
Hey Tommy, If you are starting this late then you have a lot of catching up to do. The problem is y......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Feed back on new monologue (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
Hey Orin, Is this an actual monologue or one you've created yourself. I can see the great potential......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA REELS (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey

Discussion Topic  RE: LA REELS (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
I came across this while looking for reel companies they look well done. Hope it helps. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Feedback on headshot (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
Hey Arawn, The pic is small on your post. but from what I can tell it does look good. However, it d......

Discussion Topic  RE: How is this? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
Hey Cole, To whiten your teeth just use Arm & Hammer baking soda on your tooth brush, mix it with s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Feedback on Actor Reel (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
Hey ss630, The only problem I see with your reel is the reenactment scene. I suggest taking the nar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody ever felt this way about acting ? (in Off Topic...) by Joey
I think there was a movie called "fools gold" in Matthew Maconehey? Also the "Cat in the Hat" these ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody ever felt this way about acting ? (in Off Topic...) by Joey
Hey Jline, Not a problem and I honestly prefer indie films or documentaries, big films have too muc......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: first film audition TODAY! (in Auditions) by Joey
Hey Joe, Unless the casting directors ask for a handshake or present one I would not do it. Yes, I ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting techniques?? (in New Actors Only) by Joey
Hey Poppy, The best thing to do is just go out and act. Go and do your own films write your own wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any actors/actresses want to get together and film scenes (in New Actors Only) by Joey
Hey Irissy, I think its fantastic you've decided to make your own reels and film your own work. Its......

Discussion Topic  RE: How is this photographer? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
Hey Ipenn, If you're looking for headshots this is not the photographer to get them from. They are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Public Transportation in LA--safe? (in New Actors Only) by Joey
Hey Dorkkay, I use the metro at night all the time, its very safe especially on the subway, there a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Teen Headshot Photographer (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
Hey Dorkkay, Its best to find a photographer who you or your teen feels comfortable with. Some phot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NEW] Headshots, Reel & Website (Feedback & Advices) (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
Hey Mehdi, The picture looks good (use it until you get a better headshot), just put a bio next to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NEW] Headshots, Reel & Website (Feedback & Advices) (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Joey
Also try warm colors for the background, all Black isn't very captivating. "I think I found my type......

» Refine Search
» New Search