home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you guys feel about coaching? (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: The Working Actress (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
^ True dat. Like mae thinks she knows who I am, but there’s a detail in what she said that shows s......

A couple of other things that don't line up are that she expressed a distaste for big agencies sever......

She was ostensibly around five years into her career when she started the blog. I got obsessed with......

I'd never seen this blog before and started reading from the beginning a couple of hours ago. I can'......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Zen Days of Christmas (in Secret Agent Man) by Fishgurl
SAM doing Zazen??? Dig it. Like Hakuin with shades. But, great article. One of your best yet. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Young Blondes Out? (in Secret Agent Man) by Fishgurl
Young blondes out? Huh? Out where? I wanna go! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Howard Fine, Warner Loughlin, Marjie Haber, and Lesly Kahn mix it up (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
I don't think what they teach is diametrically opposed. It's just that what Lesly and Margie teach i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialect Coach in LA (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
I don't know her, but I noticed this person as somebody who looks like she'd know what she is doing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: On Camera Audition Classes? (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
I've been hearing good things about Billy O'Leary and Stan Kirsch for actors with drama school train......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I do an MFA.? And if so, how can I pay for it. (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
How did you get accepted to the Actors Studio MFA when they don't start auditioning prospective stud......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Plan B (in Secret Agent Man) by Fishgurl
I'm wondering if SAM really had a Plan B. I say follow your bliss with faith that it will lead you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I become a successful actor without drama school? (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
It sounds like UNCSA should probably be her top choice if she doesn't feel like she needs to be in a......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do if you got accepted into Juilliard? (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
Oh, y'all be nice to 108. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do if you got accepted into Juilliard? (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
We're getting a little off-topic, but the British Drama Schools haven't taught purely external-based......

If you can get accepted to Juilliard in the first place and they offer you enough in scholarships an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Acting Classes in LA (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
^ She teaches in an East Coast scholastic conservatory with a low single digit admit rate. She als......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Acting Classes in LA (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl

» Refine Search
» New Search