home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: On Camera Audition Classes? (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
I've been hearing good things about Billy O'Leary and Stan Kirsch for actors with drama school train......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
I just linked this thread to another forum, so I'm bumping it to make sure it doesn't fall into the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
No mention of Toluca Lake? It's a nice, clean and safe area with a definite small town feel which i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
I just linked this thread to another forum, so I'm bumping it to make sure it stays available for an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by Fishgurl
There's some good stuff on this thread and it should thus be bumped for those planning to make the m......

I'm bumping this because there's some great advice I'd been following and would like to reiterate ........

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by Fishgurl
BUMP. I don't know what happened to Miss Stone, but this all still seems to be pretty accurate base......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

» Refine Search
» New Search