home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Publicists (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCkid
That sounds like fun for the kids, maybe that is what publicists do in NY too for kids that are not ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Publicists (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCkid
LOL, DadinWestchester, I am in no way thinking publicist for either of my kids. I am just very curio......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Publicists (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCkid
I understand having a publicist when your kid is a big booker, but why do so many kids who don't rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ongoing jobs and public schools (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCkid
Lady Smith, I am very confused about your posts. In one post you talk about how ahead your child is ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Ongoing jobs and public schools (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCkid
Can I just add that not everyone who is not supportive of your child's acting/modeling is jealous. F......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would You Do (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCkid
What was the break down? They usually cast for a few segments at the same time....

Discussion Topic  RE: Trix (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCkid
We tape at home for this and haven't heard anything....

Discussion Topic  RE: OAK (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCkid
For a callback there were tons of kids there and that was part of the problem. I also agree that the......

Discussion Topic  Captain D (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCkid
Any word on callbacks?...

Discussion Topic  RE: PNC Bank (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCkid
The VO was scheduled to record today according to the sides we received....

Discussion Topic  Mollo Management (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCkid
The website for Mollo Management is down. Are they still in business? I just recommended them to a p......

Discussion Topic  RE: DKNY (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCkid
Who is going to first call tomorrow?...

First calls still going on tomorrow....

How was it this weekend? Was it as busy as during the week?...

Haha!! I love that line, Luvmyboy! They are requesting to see everyone. Really, is there anyone who ......

They are still seeing kids today and all weekend. So much for it being a request....

Discussion Topic  RE: clementine (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCkid
Bumping this up, hoping someone has some information....

Discussion Topic  RE: clementine (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCkid
We also went to the cd and my daughter went on tape there....

I am surprised that this has been so quiet. I think that it starts filming the second week in March....

Any news on this yet?...

» Refine Search
» New Search