home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Young Blondes Out? (in Secret Agent Man) by Degprinsessan
True blondes are rare and even though I personally prefer brunettes, blondes still has that "unique"......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Over-extended myself (in New Actors Only) by Degprinsessan
Wait so if you're not studying with Bill at Esper Studio, you're wasting your money...?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  Need info on printing (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Degprinsessan
So I have no idea what a good price is for printing headshots and what type of border you should hav......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do if you got accepted into Juilliard? (in The Working Actor) by Degprinsessan
Which one, toonaive?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Degprinsessan
First of all, no method is universal. You will learn your own technique/method based on for example......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you use landscape and if so -how? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Degprinsessan

Discussion Topic  Can you use landscape and if so -how? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Degprinsessan
Hello, I have a headshot I like that's shot in landscape. Can I use that? How do you use it to fit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Method acting (in The Working Actor) by Degprinsessan
Is Meisner or Adler really what people are referring to when talking about Method acting? Sure, both......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question to black actors (in The Working Actor) by Degprinsessan

Discussion Topic  RE: How many days per week you work as non-union background? (in The Working Actor) by Degprinsessan
Not at all my intention, Syphus, I have nothing against people doing background work or think less o......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many days per week you work as non-union background? (in The Working Actor) by Degprinsessan
But you're asking in "The Working Actor"-forum.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scandal-ous Workshop Tweetering (in The Working Actor) by Degprinsessan

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo reel? (in The Working Actor) by Degprinsessan
I have a 40 sec clip which is basically me doing a monologue. It's good acting, good sound and video......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for using Actors Access (in The Working Actor) by Degprinsessan
Sometimes AA have discounts on the video upload, last christmas there was a 50% off deal. Maybe that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I become a successful actor without drama school? (in The Working Actor) by Degprinsessan

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I become a successful actor without drama school? (in The Working Actor) by Degprinsessan

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a copy of an episode for your reel (in The Working Actor) by Degprinsessan
I'm with Jackie and Syphus on this one. I could've understood the argument ten years ago, before it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would dancing help my acting skill's? (in Dance and Movement) by Degprinsessan
Alexander work is also very very good for actors, as it helps to undo tension and lets us notice how......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Dance and Movement

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by Degprinsessan
Not sure what's more tragic: The obvious troll Aleksandra, or the people in this thread who's feedi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by Degprinsessan
You can find living situations in NY for 600-700 a month in the outer boroughs of NYC. You can team ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

» Refine Search
» New Search