home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you find your roommates? (in The Working Actor) by novia
I have gotten a few normal replies lately, I'm not sure why, maybe because I just put it out into th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you find your roommates? (in The Working Actor) by novia

Discussion Topic  Where do you find your roommates? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Hi all! I figured this might be a place to ask this question, since I remember someone telling me ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone attended Antaeus Academy? (in The Working Actor) by novia
I LOVE IT!!!! Well, I love Armin's Shakespeare class. It is THE BEST acting class I have ever taken.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Agree with Victrola. 1000 will get you a room in my apartment that is between the Grove and Beverly ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by novia

Discussion Topic  RE: BIG OFFER (in Secret Agent Man) by novia
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Is there a top 5? I'm not trying be be snotty or anything, but getting repped at ICM, UTA, CAA, or W......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are your experiences with The Groundlings, UCB or Second City? (in The Working Actor) by novia
I LOVED Second City. But I also despise any sort of holier than thou attitude, so it suited me well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mavrick Fit Model department?? (in The Working Actor) by novia

Discussion Topic  RE: Dance or movement class suggestions? (LA) (in The Working Actor) by novia
Man, if it isn't a "how do I get an agent?" thread nobody has any input? You guysssss....

Discussion Topic  Dance or movement class suggestions? (LA) (in The Working Actor) by novia
Hi all! So I'm searching for a beginning dance class (modern, jazz, ballet) or a general movement cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you FIND professional film/TV work? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Well crud. I see that you are in NYC. Does LACasting sort by NYC as well? (I feel like a total jerk ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you FIND professional film/TV work? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Self submit. And submit. And submit. It helps if you have a little bit of knowledge of screenwriting......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest Places to Do CD Workshops in LA (in The Working Actor) by novia

Discussion Topic  RE: Best site for creating a website? (in The Working Actor) by novia
I like wix. Tons of great looking template options....

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by novia

» Refine Search
» New Search