home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Theatre Hating, "Veruca Salt", Shortcut Wanting L.A. Actor Say (in The Working Actor) by novia
Your Shakespeare opinions are on point. I took the most bomb a$$ Shakespeare class at Antaeus, and m......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Okay I just posted about this before reading this thread. SO ANNOYING! All our good info is gone! I ......

Discussion Topic  A/Does anyone remember the Meghan Markle blog? (in The Working Actor) by novia
and B/ Why does Backstage delete SO MANY old threads? I come here to look for old info I found usefu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Before Moving to LA -- Preparation (in The Working Actor) by novia
Also, get in and take Killian's commercial workshop. Don't bother with anyone else. I'm sure there a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Before Moving to LA -- Preparation (in The Working Actor) by novia
Others are giving great advice, but the thing I always tell people is to set aside at least $200 for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is DPM usually really rude? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Thank you amo37. This was sorta how I felt just based on the way he acted, but DPM is on so many rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is DPM usually really rude? (in The Working Actor) by novia

Discussion Topic  Is DPM usually really rude? (in The Working Actor) by novia
BF just got back from an interview with them, after meetings with several well-known commercial agen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Memorizing Lines (in The Working Actor) by novia
The line learner app is an absolute godsend. I've used it for several Shakespeare plays and it has b......

» Refine Search
» New Search