home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (121 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: So, who should be on the Backstage Finalist Awards finalist list that isn't? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: So, who should be on the Backstage Finalist Awards finalist list that isn't? (in The Working Actor) by novia

Discussion Topic  So, who should be on the Backstage Finalist Awards finalist list that isn't? (in The Working Actor) by novia
I went to school at Anthony Meindl's (11 nominations ?!?) , and I made some great friends, but serio......

Discussion Topic  RE: here we go again... :) (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by novia
I feel like oftentimes when I photo is over-retouched (you'll notice that all of your skin's natural......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: ... (in The Working Actor) by novia

I really hope English isn't your first language, or you should probably try another crack at that GE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know the promo code for sag-aftra members for crunch gym? (in The Working Actor) by novia
I also know you can go in and talk to a manager or whoever sells you memberships and if you are an a......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The British Are Coming! (in Secret Agent Man) by novia
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Are montages on a reel really that undesirable? (in The Working Actor) by novia
I have had several friends who have been super excited and posted their "reels" on facebook, just to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay, seriously people are advertising for backstage reader choice now? (in The Working Actor) by novia

Discussion Topic  Okay, seriously people are advertising for backstage reader choice now? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Because I just saw an ad to vote for Anthony Meindl for both class and his book. And that seems real......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you guys stay alert during evening rehearsals? (in The Working Actor) by novia

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you guys stay alert during evening rehearsals? (in The Working Actor) by novia

Discussion Topic  How do you guys stay alert during evening rehearsals? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Because 4 hours an evening is KILLING me. This is why I don't take evening classes. If I have to per......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paul Smith or Bjoern Kommerell? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by novia
I shot with Paul as well too. I liked a lot of my shots, but there were times I felt very much like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Theatres in Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by novia
I always figured most of the theatres in this article are worth their salt. Otherwise, I have no ide......

Discussion Topic  RE: First headshots (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by novia
I'm not a huge fan of the usage of the fisheye lens because it changes your features, but they aren'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone familiar with the Archway Theatre? (in The Working Actor) by novia
Oh me either! I am a fan of being able to park and not smelling urine. But the area it is in seems a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lemon Lime Talent (in The Working Actor) by novia

» Refine Search
» New Search