home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Meadowland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Just checking in. Lol curious if they found their Adam and if other classmates were called back. S......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Meadowland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
They cast for this in LA? I get that for Adam since very specific role but Haley ( role my dd went i......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

There were auditions today for some roles as well. My DD was there...

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Printing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
We have always been told matte as well. Never glossy....

Discussion Topic  RE: headshots (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
I just took my child for head shots with David Kaptein. They are beautiful. He was comparable in pri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie National Tour Auditions??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
When they first announced the tour they said kid auditions would be in June...

Discussion Topic  RE: Theater workshops and productions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
So basically all "same"since paying to be in them. I would guess that's how kids with equity cards ......

Discussion Topic  Theater workshops and productions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Ok I feel stupid but I am confused. What makes a theater production a workshop or an off broadway pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC parents/testing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
I'm a test refuser, but we are not in city schools. If you are in city schools and want information......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Visitors- Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
that is very strange considering kids in NY were seen at ABC yesterday, today and will be seen tomor......

Discussion Topic  RE: W2s and 1099s (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
They have til February 28 to receive 1099 although w2 should have been received by Jan 31. There is......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Grief of Others (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Congrats to whoever booked!...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Grief of Others (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
congratulations!! the little boy role? when my DD was there, the little boy was having so much fun i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blue bloods- Daisy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
What happened with this one? DD got sent rush audition yesterday which was then cancelled. Assuming ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Wow-----it's nonequity. Surprised...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Sucks that you have to pay own way but it will be an awesome experience! When we were in LA, we sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Congratulations! I remember reading you had a boy and girl who were 10. Were they both requested?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
LOL to be honest----I have no idea!!! Never asked...

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
I don't know if all callbacks are out, but I know of at least one girl from singing(not dancing) cal......

Discussion Topic  RE: mother of all talent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Right. That's what I said. Print work gets vouchers. But in tv and film vouchers are used for backg......

» Refine Search
» New Search