home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Book outs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Also while they expect you to let them know you are booking out, they will also sometimes contact yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: CAIN TALENT (Long Island Beware) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
I was curious so I googled. And found this. The Cain Talent test drive.seriously????? Btw. Most m......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: CAIN TALENT (Long Island Beware) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
I just can't. Lol lol lol listen. Lots of people get "caught up " in scams. But when people who a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Montauk netflix show (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Lol. I'm confused. The main CD is in LA ---why for an initial call back would you have to go to NY ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Lol. Well the "shoot window " extend til end of this week . I figured when I saw the background ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
My DD also went in for the one word part. But nothing since....

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled warren pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Still seeing kids at least in NY. DD went in yesterday for first time. Didn't see any other adults......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever After (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Great cast ! No kids listed but as we all know that doesn't mean anything. Maybe they had a child a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever After (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
DD and friends said a man in one room and a woman in other. No clue who they were. Asked some kids ......

I wish all open calls were like that ! Are they having one at Papermill as well ? Couldn't believe ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Divorce (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Lol. A casting networks post looking for school kid SAG extras for Monday just came on email. So I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Divorce (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Lol That was age of son originally back in December when girls were 11/12. Crazy freaking pilot sea......

Seems like looking younger now. When we went in originally girls were 11/12. All different looks ......

Well they just announced the rest of the adult cast ----- congrats to the kids who booked ( assuming......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stuck In The Middle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
PMC. Your daughter was seen twice in person in New York? I didn't think "callbacks" were out yet. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: GaffAGAIN (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
This is the best post title ever !!!! We were only in on the original one where after all the audit......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Relax there NYCGAL,lol you had said you weren't there and seemed to think it was an equity call , s......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Was there today. Got there at 9 and was number in 400s There were so many people and the "crowd cont......

The character breakdowns were pretty specific as to who played what instrument, if only sang, ehtnic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amy Schumer Project (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Well that would be why haven't heard. Lol. Congrats to your daughter manhattan mayflower....

» Refine Search
» New Search