home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (49 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Unfortunate Events??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
PARF board saying they are far along in casting / testing currently and many sources reporting Neil ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Ny Fashion week (in Child and Teen Models) by Magoo
My DD doesn't model, but a "facebook friend" from years ago was posting that her daughter is walking......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: sound of music (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
SETA doesn't necessarily refer to the amount of time a tour will go for. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Well it's slated to start shooting in Canada in March so we will see soon enough. They stated must......

Discussion Topic  RE: Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Of course they are. Lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wilding (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
It was supposed to have started filming already , so they probably have...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wilding (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
They made the youngest version younger. Re release again looking for a child 4-6 ....

Looks like other roles pretty much cast as well. Not listing Anna at 11 , but thinking maybe who ev......

Yes. There are two. One is a pilot . This one ( Anna ) is a movie. Supposedly starts shooting in ......

Girls for young Anna. I can't speak for others but was my DDfirst call...

Very few kids today at audition. Interesting to see who they cast . GLTA....

My DD has first call this week for 11 year old Anna...

Discussion Topic  RE: Book of Henry (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
My kid was never in this project and honestly the reason I was like really? Is because of the whol......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are most of your kids union on here? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
DD did first principal tv role and got a hey , you are eligible to join SAG! Here's why you should l......

Discussion Topic  RE: A special shout out. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Nope not trying to shame you. Wasn't expecting a response like that. You are entitled to your opin......

Discussion Topic  RE: A special shout out. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Mom2music. All I can say is wow. Do you think that the family in question didn't hope to have just......

Discussion Topic  A special shout out. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
I know this is not something that is usually posted here , but I felt the need to give a public shou......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Scary Experience with CITY MODELS!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by Magoo
Rosebud. What do you mean you got a decent severance when you parted ways ? I never heard that be......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Warner Music (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
Or you could read this. The videos are here as well. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warner Music (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Magoo
What Pluffy said is so true. This guy found his cash cow. And from what it sounds like if there wer......

» Refine Search
» New Search