home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Already have one exclusive agent (brand models), but meeting with LA Models this but (in Secret Agent Man) by ocmodelmom
I would consider this decision very heavily before changing agencies. Check out the LA Model board o......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Cox Cable (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ocmodelmom
However, now that you mentioned the drums, how can they expect to put those out there and not have t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Cox Cable (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ocmodelmom
No, this was on Purdue. It's definitely commercial....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

My DD attended the callback yesterday. Please let us know if you hear this books. Thanks & GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Moose Toy Commercial La Brea (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ocmodelmom
My DD went to this casting. I think we were there around 4:00. It was packed with a ton of cute girl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Justice Anyone? (in Child and Teen Models) by ocmodelmom
Any word on this???...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Did your dd try on clothes at the casting?...

We haven't heard anything......

I think the height was 58"-63"....

My dd attended. I am not sure what the size range was, maybe 10/12. I think they looked at height as......

» Refine Search
» New Search