Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy LA (in Child and Teen Models) by mrtuxedomask
Curious on this one. If DC is 4/5 do they still go since the size is specific for 3T/4T?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Models or Zuri Kids (in Child and Teen Models) by mrtuxedomask
I think both are great for print....

Discussion Topic  RE: How do castings work? (in Child and Teen Models) by mrtuxedomask
I think it depends on the casting. It seems some will see all sizes that apply from many agencies an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Schetchers??? (in Child and Teen Models) by mrtuxedomask
Curious, do they ever use the same kids?...

@mommyofbrats, LOL, I love auto correct. I was thinking it was a acronym and trying to piece it toge......

@MommyofBrats what does ghrm mean?...

Discussion Topic  IDmb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mrtuxedomask
Does anyone have a lot of experience with IDmb? Does it benefit DC to be on Idmb pro? Does your DC h......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Video Phone Submissions (in Child and Teen Models) by mrtuxedomask
Thank you....

Discussion Topic  Video Phone Submissions (in Child and Teen Models) by mrtuxedomask
Any tips on phone video submissions? Need to send video submission of DD, but was wondering what to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue for a 6 year old boy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mrtuxedomask
You can also google scripts from Charlie Brown....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Agents Commission for Commercials? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mrtuxedomask
What is the industry standard for your agencies commission when it comes to commercials? 15 or 20%?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stride Rite (in Child and Teen Models) by mrtuxedomask
I believe it doesn't shot until next month, so it may not be for a bit. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  Crest/Oral B - LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mrtuxedomask
Has anyone heard of CB out yet? GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Shark Week (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mrtuxedomask
Commercial...

Discussion Topic  RE: Shark Week (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mrtuxedomask
Don't think they had CB's, but I'm sure it has booked since it shots tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  Shark Week (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mrtuxedomask
Anyone hear about any bookings yet? GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: H&M redroom print LA (in Child and Teen Models) by mrtuxedomask
Red room is used for all media, so if you Google search you may be able to find additional images. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 56 Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mrtuxedomask
I agree with the first response. The good feedback the CD are giving you are your DC is getting to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Target- Halloween (in Child and Teen Models) by mrtuxedomask
DC was released this Friday. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Company contacting you directly? (in Child and Teen Models) by mrtuxedomask
I have companies directly contact us for DD's bookings after informing our agent she booked. Don't k......

» Refine Search
» New Search