home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Last Minute Castings/Bookings (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
All agents do things differently. I know of one that immediately sends notice out to their talent up......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami Fashion week scam (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom

Discussion Topic  RE: For Current Future Faces Parents and their Positive Experiences (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
Absolutely completely disagree with Carol. We've been at this for 6yrs and originally had a portfoli......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts when finding an agent (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
Hit the nail on the head. Great entry!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
Thankful to see that even the cd's recognize the "legit" agencies. I actually know of two other cd'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
Yup just found a threatening private message in my inbox as well. Man, if she put half the effort in......

Bump...

OMG, Nina please stop with the annoying posts. Ship was being sarcastic but she along with many of u......

No one is disputing the fact that FF has found work for SOME of her kids. No one is disputing the fa......

Maybe some of those babies' parents woke up and didn't wanna shell out the $1000 again, having been ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SLOW SUMMER!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
I think definitely a slower summer compared to the past few. I'm sure it's also subjective to many f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's Place (requested casting) (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
Unfortunately Workingmom2, if you aren't booked for a job, there's no way of knowing if they are add......

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's Place (requested casting) (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
We had a friend new to TCP who shot with us yesterday. Today seemed like regulars from what we saw. ......

We confirmed for tmrw. I believe many were direct with a select few seen for casting to add to the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
Wow.... Just wow. This shady agent never ceases to amaze me. Poaching at a photoshoot....clients sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money do child models earn? (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money do child models earn? (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaving an agency before contract is up. (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
Regardless of any reasons, you are permitted to terminate your contract at any time no matter what a......

Discussion Topic  RE: sample sizes (in Child and Teen Models) by EWMom
Yes, next samples for tots and bigger kids are 3T, 5T, 8, 10, 12 In between there are random client......

» Refine Search
» New Search