home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (86 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: auditions and weather? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
No audition is worth trekking kids in dangerous snow to me. But I know agents and managers don't car......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: old Navy commercial (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Ours said age 8-10 which DD is but she's way smaller like Sz 6. Does it pay to go to castings by age......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: old Navy commercial (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Was this a sag? We had to miss this :/...

Discussion Topic  RE: Comp Cards...still necessary? (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
I find them useless bc as bizzy says u have to make so many and then u might use 5 a year. And they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: slow size (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
What is Sz 6/7 49-51? I think that is slowest size...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sherman Williams (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Yes sorry...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Sherman Williams (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Please post holds or bookings tia...

Discussion Topic  RE: Newsday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Anyone hear on this...

Discussion Topic  Newsday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Please post hold TIA...

Discussion Topic  Pirasta (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Please post cb and holds...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hysteric glamour (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Cb are on Sunday...

Discussion Topic  Es sure (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Any cb on essure for tomorrow...

Discussion Topic  RE: Freebies and Pay-To-Play Jobs Are Hurting Our Kids' Futures (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
I so agree! We as parents have to lose so much money on traveling for castings and jobs and no styli......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under Armour (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
We don't get breakdown info but it ended up being Sz 5-7 I would say at the shoot boys and girls if ......

Discussion Topic  sprout promo (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
please post if holds are out over weekend. crazy large audition...

Discussion Topic  RE: David's Bridal (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Anyone know if this booked...

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager info (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
For print I don't think so but our agent for tv said she can't go out at all with missing teeth. But......

Discussion Topic  Manager info (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Moving from agency to a manager hopefully. Any info on Nouveaux Talent Management Or prestige Are m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heluva Good Dip (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
DD was on hold but I believe both roles booked...

Discussion Topic  RE: davids bridal (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Congrats bizzymamma rock that direct booking!...

» Refine Search
» New Search