home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (104 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: IKEA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Are there any actual holds out...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: IKEA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Is this multiple spots? There was one with many lines a boy or girl 7-9 I he's if you weren't asked ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Olive Garden (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Did this book...

Discussion Topic  Olive Garden (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Did cb go out for this...

Discussion Topic  RE: Joey Hysteric (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Holds out from yesterday there may be a final cb. If your child couldn't fit in the small clothes ma......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Joey Hysteric (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
This casted also yesterday....

Discussion Topic  gifted (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
I know this is a loooong shot but if anyone hears anything on this fox film please post...

Discussion Topic  RE: Simponi Aria (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Worst cattle,call I have ever been too but yes the photographer had patience of a saint. I don't get......

Discussion Topic  Secret cleaning (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Anyone receive callbacks ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Gilt (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Yes DD got one thanks !...

Discussion Topic  Gilt (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Please post holds...

Discussion Topic  Secret cleaner (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Please post any cb TIA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Commute (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
I don't agree with that. If you need to book out even if it's a school,play or you need a break its ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UNIQLO (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Has it changed to the 29th? Wasn't told by agent and booked out that week. Why wouldn't they if said......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bratz (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
We booked too I think there are a few spots this week...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bratz (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Please post bookings !...

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaving an agency before contract is up. (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
No child can be held to a contract. But some agents don't care and some do.send a short effective im......

Discussion Topic  RE: Those with managers and dedicated agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Why would anyone with an on camera agent taking 15% on top of agent fee only have one agent for comm......

Discussion Topic  Hp (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Seemed like a very random audition . Please post holds...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kate spade (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Anyone know if this booked yet...

» Refine Search
» New Search