home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (75 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP - your opinion - 1 year - nothing. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
My daughter has had very busy and very slow times . There are some kids that do this every second of......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Turning down a hold (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
If you worked before then maybe not but one time we turned down a rebook for a huge company and they......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Jumbotron (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Yes that one oh well...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Jumbotron (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
This was a rush casting please post holds...

Discussion Topic  Old navy (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Please post any future holds...

Discussion Topic  RE: TCP (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Bookings are out...

Discussion Topic  RE: Product model management (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Product is very reputable it's all about finding right fit and lots of luck and timing...

Discussion Topic  RE: GAP Casting Call (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Did they ever pick any size 5/6 kids for this shoot...

Anybody 5/6 get fittings for this yet...

yes for sure more tomorrow...

Yup cb are out we also did but I am sure more will tomorrow gl...

that's interesting bc there has been stuff I have never found...

Discussion Topic  RE: StageDoor Manor vs Frenchwoods (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
how much is frenchwoods? I don't see a price online. I never went to sleepaway but where I live its ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's Place (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
this shoot was on Monday-Wednesday we were there wednesday...

Discussion Topic  RE: Modeling/Headshot Photographers (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
I think its important the headshots look like how the kid will look at an audition,just maybe with g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Zuri and other NYC agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Meet with product . They are also good with the little ones...

Discussion Topic  RE: Does NYMM rep summer kids? (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
But people from NYC and LA don't go to Florida for the winter . Most are in school . Yes at the end ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does NYMM rep summer kids? (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
I have met some very cool summer kids and also have met the type the ny moms are speaking of and was......

Discussion Topic  RE: headshots (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
thank you. yes he is pricey and I did want to stay in the 250-300 range but when I did last year I d......

Discussion Topic  headshots (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
I am thinking of finally getting real headshots. has anyone worked with david kaptein? I have had pi......

» Refine Search
» New Search