home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (93 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Hasbro (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Please post bookings Tia...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Childrens Place (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
We got a booking today and possible Tuesday they will still call for Wednesday and Thursday...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

We got dates but no official fitting we are booked out Saturday so I'm hoping another day . Anyway s......

Also got hold but no fitting yet...

That is absolutely true. We have booked huge things and never found the pictures half a dozen times...

They absolutely would book. Kid that crashed . I know many that have. Also they now call in lots of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: typical shoot? (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Def not typical! I think the fashion shoots tend to be more posey...

Discussion Topic  RE: Uniqlo (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
Did anybody book that attended casting...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sesame Place (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Breakdown seemed like anybody with a pulse but was 3-8. I'm guessing they would rather book siblings...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
I find it so odd bc I think most of these go sees are pre casted to begin with. They know which mode......

Discussion Topic  RE: Product model management (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
I agree Nate is very attentive compared to any other agent we have worked for . I don't love the web......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit gas (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Did this book...

Discussion Topic  Summit gas (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Any cb on this...

Discussion Topic  frontier-legit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
has anyone met with frontier agent? thoughts?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Losing front teeth (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
we were once signed by a major agency that completely stopped sending DD out the second I told them ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hasbro (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
There's a booking by Connecticut kids...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hasbro (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
I bet those with holds will get a call at 11 tomorrow for a fitting...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tajin commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Did anyone receive a cb...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tajin commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
They still auditioned today call backs are next week but there was no type...

Discussion Topic  RE: Divorce (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
That's weird we got a self tape not audition for this...

» Refine Search
» New Search