home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: burlington (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
anyone on hold or heard of this casting...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  burlington (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
did anyone go to the family one?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock Auditions/ Appointments (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
is the drummer only for boys...

Discussion Topic  RE: ny state fair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Supposed to travel tomorrow so I'm guessing must book today Shoots Thursday Friday...

Discussion Topic  RE: ny state fair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Supposed to travel tomorrow so I'm guessing must book today Shoots Thursday Friday...

Discussion Topic  ny state fair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
anyone know if this has cb or holds...

Discussion Topic  kfc (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
very long wait for this one. please post holds...

Discussion Topic  RE: Halos (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
We got same but I assume they would book in LA. But yea there were several roles...

Discussion Topic  RE: Halos (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
don't bookings usually go out a day or so before? this hold is in like a week or two...

Oh so after the CB they put some on strong hold ? Yea I don't get the hold before CB...

Yes...

Was the hold given before or after the CB ? We got one before but I assume doesn't mean much...

I think multiple roles but few days castings CB went out today...

Discussion Topic  RE: Maurice's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
cb are tomorrow I think. might happen in morning...

Discussion Topic  maurices (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
please post cb tia...

Discussion Topic  simon malls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
please post cb tia...

Discussion Topic  RE: Avalon Artist Group and BMG Models NY and LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
nouveaux seems to work a lot with preteens that book...

Discussion Topic  RE: Product Model Management Closed (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
product was always VERY VERY SLOW TO PAY....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: American Girl (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
saw bookings on ct kids and mz. shoots tomorrow so must of...

Discussion Topic  RE: Peckles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
we also had a first call. anyone know what network...

» Refine Search
» New Search