home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need all your input and help please! (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
they can not force you to go on go sees. tell them your daughter is no longer interested and do not......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  belcorp (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
anyone that got a direct hold book this for this coming week...

Discussion Topic  RE: cognizant (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
anyone get a hold after cb?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  cognizant (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
please post booking! GLTA...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: disney vo (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
not sure what it was for several princess roles. I assume straight to hold...

Discussion Topic  disney vo (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
please post holds!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nouveaux (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
we are with them I think they are good. Easy to communicate with. they have a presence with every bi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Olly nutrition (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
we are still on hold but no fitting. anyone ELSE GET A HOLD OR RELEASE?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Olly nutrition (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
holds are out...

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying Clients/CD/Agents/Photographers (in Child and Teen Models) by cococat
I definitely think it's now about who you know and that stylists and photographers choose same kids ......

Discussion Topic  print/tv (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
at what age do most people give up print or find it hard to do both. with an older kid in school and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Singing coach in New Jersey (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
me as well we are close to maplewood...

Discussion Topic  RE: burlington (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
anyone on hold or heard of this casting...

Discussion Topic  burlington (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
did anyone go to the family one?...

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock Auditions/ Appointments (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
is the drummer only for boys...

Discussion Topic  RE: ny state fair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Supposed to travel tomorrow so I'm guessing must book today Shoots Thursday Friday...

Discussion Topic  RE: ny state fair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
Supposed to travel tomorrow so I'm guessing must book today Shoots Thursday Friday...

Discussion Topic  ny state fair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
anyone know if this has cb or holds...

Discussion Topic  kfc (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
very long wait for this one. please post holds...

Discussion Topic  RE: Halos (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by cococat
We got same but I assume they would book in LA. But yea there were several roles...

» Refine Search
» New Search