home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Some castings only some.kids try on clothes (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
That's true too , I hate that ! Sometimes they make so obvious too. I wish there was another way .. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Some castings only some.kids try on clothes (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
It can be deceiving because even when they Try on it means nothing either...

Discussion Topic  RE: small jobs (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
Its only worth it if you need to build your child portfolio and it's great clothing or photographer.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kids Rock Fashion Show- Nike (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
Someone I know was placed on hold for the show and fittings today....

Discussion Topic  RE: For Current Future Faces Parents and their Positive Experiences (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
Agree with @bizzymama neither one of my children has ever been asked to show a book in 4+ years , E......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Current Future Faces Parents and their Positive Experiences (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
I'm sadden to hear so many parents that i meet in "real" life have a cometely different story from c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC best modeling agency!!!!! Nina is the best!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
The sign was there. Another mom posted / just in regards to requests....

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
Dont want to continue this conversation any longer. However the photo of the casting was posted her......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
Don't get @kids agenda. Previous post was against FF...

Discussion Topic  RE: Macys (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
They were not casting it's DB sz 3,5,10 and babies ( not sure what sz) My child worked for them sev......

Just got booking for my DD for tomorrow at 5:30 pm. So you can hear last min Night before. GL...

Not sure. My dd size 5t is on hold this Friday and few days next week. Usually they have few differe......

Discussion Topic  RE: SLOW SUMMER!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
Def slow summer, 3 years in a row we had at least 5 castings per week and 1-3 booking per week. That......

Discussion Topic  RE: SLOW SUMMER!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
Slowest summer for us ( my kids are in popular sizes too) ! Yes and it's going by too fast...

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's Place (requested casting) (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
They cast 2 days. A lot of their regular kids also went in for a fitting I think it's more of a hig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Official list of Top Model Agencies in New York (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
@NatP - thanks for your bogus info , you should create one more log in - there is Really not enough ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New York Model Management does not have a valid license (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
Just seems like few days ago none of you had any reason to be part of this board and all of the sudd......

Discussion Topic  RE: New York Model Management does not have a valid license (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
This is the most ridiculous post ! Future faces supporters- do u ever post anything other than supp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nordstrom (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
I was told it shoots week of Aug 3 ( this week , haven't heard anything yet - no holds no bookings...

Discussion Topic  RE: FutureFaces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by InToFashion
Lol You all need to open your own board and praise NIna & FF to one another , real parents just don......

» Refine Search
» New Search