home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (160 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Time for new shots? Do these cut it? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by fictionalsleep
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I appreciate you taking the time to look at my stuff....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  Time for new shots? Do these cut it? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by fictionalsleep
All the shots below are from the same session, a few years ago. Here's the headshot I've been using ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG is the mafia (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Yeah, the "exaggeration" was allowing for big shows with established actors. One assumes that pay w......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG is the mafia (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
If you weren't in SAG, if there were no union at all, the producers could pay whatever they want and......

Discussion Topic  Video cover letters for CDs? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep

Discussion Topic  RE: Old scripts and copyright laws...? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Truth's original anecdote involved shooting old soap scenes reframed as romantic comedies, if I reme......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CALL TO ACTION] IMDbPRO trying to bump up their prices (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Mary, no one else seems to be able to see this feature you're talking about. Can you explicitly poi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CALL TO ACTION] IMDbPRO trying to bump up their prices (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Seeing who viewed your profile isn't a thing. It will never be a thing. Same for Facebook....

Discussion Topic  RE: MSA Models in NYC? (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep
Cool, good to hear. Every story I've ever heard that started out "so and so randomly emailed me thr......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  MSA Models in NYC? (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep
I just got a cold email from Zack at MSA Models who said he found me on Casting Networks and was int......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Who here makes their own work? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep

Discussion Topic  RE: Who here makes their own work? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep

Discussion Topic  RE: On CD workshops - really...? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
There's The Network too, they're still around right?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stage combat classes in NYC? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
I was googling Rick Sordelet to see if he taught any classes (he did stage combat at my grad school ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Student Film Seeking Star Names (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Yeah, I auditioned for the one with Betsy Brandt which is how I knew about it in the first place. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Student Film Seeking Star Names (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Betsy Brandt did a Columbia film last year, it's on her IMDb....

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
I saw a stand-up once tell a joke about how much money you need to move to NYC. "My friend back hom......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling NYC Actors (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
I've been thinking about HB, can you say why you didn't care for them?...

» Refine Search
» New Search