home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (169 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Reset Windows 7 Admin Password (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
This is not a person looking for advice. This is spam, which I reported early this morning. Some c......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep
Meanwhile that extra who tried sending ricin to Obama keeps getting billed in headlines as "Walking ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Moderators, here's a suggestion.... (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
What moderators? The description of this forum says it's still run by Michael Kostroff and that wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: The TOP 3 casting websites (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Zorro, in NYC Casting Networks (aka NYCasting, note the singular) is almost exclusively for backgrou......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep
Hot damn donquixote, that's one of the best things I've read on these boards in a long time....

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News about Health Insurance (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep
Wow, 108. You've done a great job lately of showing just how batshit crazy you really are. Glad yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let Casting Directors Search For You By Your Type! (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Trying to sign up for the service, I'm getting the message "We have detected that you are a robot. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency mailing and response (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency mailing and response (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep

Discussion Topic  RE: Nike Air Max 1 siluett kommande (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
How in the world is this account still allowed to post? Is someone actually getting paid to handle ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clowning/Character Creation and/or Development Class NYC? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
I worked with Jean Taylor in grad school, she was pretty awesome. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last minute audition? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Yes, report it. That ( ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The British Are Coming! (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep
Matt Damon seems like a good example. I was really just asking, didn't have any ulterior motive. M......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The British Are Coming! (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sympathy for the Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sympathy for the Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG-AFTRA encouring union actors to audition for non-union (in Auditions) by fictionalsleep
I just recently saw that as well in their FAQ and at first I was like oh, that's a good point, I'll ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: David O' Russell (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
It's David O. Russell, just FYI....

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay, seriously people are advertising for backstage reader choice now? (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Now? I thought it had been that way for years....

» Refine Search
» New Search