home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sitzfleisch (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep
The "thinning of the herd" advice as I've generally heard it given doesn't apply to anyone under 30,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: How to fix this forum (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Best offer for Backstage! (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
So, is Backstage spamming its own boards now? This should go great....

Poll  RE: ABC requiring Facebook login to submit to discovery showcase (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Whenever a site has prompted me to log in to it via my Facebook, they always state what they will ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Hey LADelight, what exactly does this have to do with you? What if you just shut your mouth and lis......

Discussion Topic  RE: Email submission procedure (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep
Nice feature, I didn't really even know that was an option. Follow-up question to this: I've got a......

Discussion Topic  RE: AA and slate (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
I emailed them last month about this very thing, and here's the response I got back: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors and pseudo-science (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
Holy moly this is not the board for this conversation....

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors and pseudo-science (in The Working Actor) by fictionalsleep
I just read it before coming here and I can't believe they ran that column. Well, actually, I can, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by fictionalsleep

» Refine Search
» New Search