home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (104 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Louder than Bombs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
All I know is this: The open call was extended through July 29 th for Conrad and Melanie. However, t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: First Trip to LA... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
a lot of hotels offer discounts for stays longer than 2 days. Example: if you go to Wyndhams site an......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: First Trip to LA... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I can only suggest this: rent a car. Everything in LA is spread way out. Make sure you rent a GPS fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meadowland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I only point that out because we did a job as a local hire even though we were not, and the SAG rep ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meadowland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
local hire is a slippery slope as well. TECHNICALLY production cannot hire someone as a local hire i......

Discussion Topic  What is Expected of You and Your Child On Set (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I have noticed a lot of issues regarding parents and minors on various sets lately, so I thought may......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Pan-NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Pan-NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I read an article this morning that stated that they are still casting for the role of Peter, howeve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submission to Audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
If they are actively auditioning than it typically only takes a day or two. Then once they audition ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brilliance (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Thanks. I am glad to see that the most offending post was removed....

Discussion Topic  RE: Brilliance (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
At this point I would like to share a lesson I taught my own children... Before speaking (in this ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Channel Open Call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I don't believe they allowed older than 18 when we went. It was pretty much 12-18, and yes, guardian......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it "ok" to say "No" to a manager and agent. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
We have declined before. I just tell the manager, "my cd is t comfortable with the material" or what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is this forum really essential or not? I asked a question to be answered and no one b (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Ditto what the previous poster said. You have TWO threads on this forum, in addition to this one. On......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow for 10 year old boys? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
typically slow this month - pilot season just ended, studios are finalizing their schedules....retur......

Discussion Topic  RE: nyc agent if i live in boston? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I know many families that have agents/managers in NYC, but commute from locales further than Boston.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attaching headshots and resumes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I had Office!ax cut it down for me. Took a matter of seconds and was a complimentary service when I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The playground Los Angeles reviews Gary Spatz Scam? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
In that case I would contact backstage me ask for their assistance, or create a new profile. You are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Captain Fantastic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
you all have to remember that just because it is written on the page, doesn't mean it will not end u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
the instructions were "not broadway". so most were singing versions of pop tunes....

» Refine Search
» New Search