home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (107 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Script in hand for producer session? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Here is the article I referenced, FYI: ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Script in hand for producer session? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
There was a backstage article about this recently....in a nutshell, an actor did an audition with a ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: GAP (in Child and Teen Models) by AnonYmousMom
Re: NY Gap call: Potential Callback dates:10/22/2014 Job Dates: 10/27/2014 Working 10/28/2014 Work......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Mysteries of Laura (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
It booked and has already shot. My friends dd was cast....

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Go to bizparents.org and read the I fo they have on there. Also, stay FAR away from the Young Artis......

Discussion Topic  RE: Expediting renewal permit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I would send the paperwork first thing Tuesday. Send it overnight, through UPS or FEdEX. then I wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self tape help!! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
another site to keep in your pocket for the future is wetransfer: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 5th wave (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Saw the local cd post on her twitter the other day that she had 300+ 5th wave auditions to go throug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager ? And Manager Interest (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Personally, if you are being seen on auditions via one manager I would either sign with them or not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: First Trip to LA... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
a lot of hotels offer discounts for stays longer than 2 days. Example: if you go to Wyndhams site an......

Discussion Topic  RE: First Trip to LA... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I can only suggest this: rent a car. Everything in LA is spread way out. Make sure you rent a GPS fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meadowland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I only point that out because we did a job as a local hire even though we were not, and the SAG rep ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meadowland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
local hire is a slippery slope as well. TECHNICALLY production cannot hire someone as a local hire i......

Discussion Topic  What is Expected of You and Your Child On Set (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I have noticed a lot of issues regarding parents and minors on various sets lately, so I thought may......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Pan-NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Pan-NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I read an article this morning that stated that they are still casting for the role of Peter, howeve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submission to Audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
If they are actively auditioning than it typically only takes a day or two. Then once they audition ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brilliance (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Thanks. I am glad to see that the most offending post was removed....

Discussion Topic  RE: Brilliance (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
At this point I would like to share a lesson I taught my own children... Before speaking (in this ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Channel Open Call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I don't believe they allowed older than 18 when we went. It was pretty much 12-18, and yes, guardian......

» Refine Search
» New Search