home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (98 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Warner Cable- any updates? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Went with a boy. Shooting today....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Warner Cable- any updates? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Yes,it booked....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Need an agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Oh, and in Virginia work permits for child performers are done on work basis. They need a new permit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need an agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Abrams is good, but big, so it will come down to your daughters resume and experience. Also, if you ......

Why not record uptown? I know the person that has come in board there personally and she is amazing.......

Look up Uptown talent in Virginia. Once great agency, the force behind it passed away several years ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let it snow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Yes...

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
We sang a song of our own choosing with the initial self tape. It was a week later, after they recei......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
We were asked to tape with the new CD. A week later we were asked to select one of 4 songs, and tape......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday gift ideas for agents and managers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I buy booze. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stuck In The Middle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Our audition tape is not even due until tomorrow, and this is first round for us, so...as Mom indica......

Discussion Topic  RE: Script in hand for producer session? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Here is the article I referenced, FYI: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Script in hand for producer session? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
There was a backstage article about this recently....in a nutshell, an actor did an audition with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: GAP (in Child and Teen Models) by AnonYmousMom
Re: NY Gap call: Potential Callback dates:10/22/2014 Job Dates: 10/27/2014 Working 10/28/2014 Work......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Mysteries of Laura (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
It booked and has already shot. My friends dd was cast....

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Go to bizparents.org and read the I fo they have on there. Also, stay FAR away from the Young Artis......

Discussion Topic  RE: Expediting renewal permit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I would send the paperwork first thing Tuesday. Send it overnight, through UPS or FEdEX. then I wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self tape help!! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
another site to keep in your pocket for the future is wetransfer: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 5th wave (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Saw the local cd post on her twitter the other day that she had 300+ 5th wave auditions to go throug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager ? And Manager Interest (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Personally, if you are being seen on auditions via one manager I would either sign with them or not ......

» Refine Search
» New Search