home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (105 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Trainwreck (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
We have not heard anything, but let me offer this: The Cds on this project are excellent. We have wo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Trainwreck (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
There are several children's roles. I know there are at least two roles for boys....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: nyc agent if i live in boston? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I know many families that have agents/managers in NYC, but commute from locales further than Boston.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attaching headshots and resumes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I had Office!ax cut it down for me. Took a matter of seconds and was a complimentary service when I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The playground Los Angeles reviews Gary Spatz Scam? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
In that case I would contact backstage me ask for their assistance, or create a new profile. You are......

Discussion Topic  RE: The playground Los Angeles reviews Gary Spatz Scam? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
NYC Gal - you may want to change your name - there is already a poster named NYCGal on here, and it ......

I don't even need to look them up to tell you that this is a scam. Anyone who wants money to rep you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Captain Fantastic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
you all have to remember that just because it is written on the page, doesn't mean it will not end u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
the instructions were "not broadway". so most were singing versions of pop tunes....

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I don't think there is anything to hear. If I am understanding it all correctly, this was a general ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OAK (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I heard some discrepancies: if you are being considered for this you must be available for not only ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OAK (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Yeah, it was a packed callback, but part of the problem was each duo of kids brought in was kept in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial conflicts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
The only way they could do two national car commercials for competing companies is if the hold had b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial conflicts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
This is my understanding: When you book a commercial you are paid a session fee, and that is good fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting class for experienced actor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I sent you a PM...

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting class for experienced actor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
Are you looking for stage, film, both? Private coaching or group classes? And by "experienced actor"......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jersey Peeps: Holland Tunnel (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I have spent the majority of the past two years commuting in from virginia, so honestly the complain......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jersey Peeps: Holland Tunnel (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by AnonYmousMom
I would totally take the train or bus. By the time you pay the tunnel or bridge fee you have paid fo......

» Refine Search
» New Search