home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (411 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Workshop: target list feedback? (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
::enthusiastic applause::...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Workshop: target list feedback? (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
Where's the "like" button?...

Still, I'm concerned that actors get so excited if they're called in that they don't consider whethe......

I'm happy to say I don't know who it was. Otherwise, I'd be very tempted to share. However, as a jou......

It's no secret I'm opposed to these workshops on principal. But recently, I heard something so appal......

Discussion Topic  RE: When you're feeling disconnected (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
At those times when I'm feeling disconnected or untruthful, I try to remind myself that the real bot......

Discussion Topic  RE: love/sex scenes pointless of worth doing ?> (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
Chester, Now THAT's the kind of post we hope for on this board---one that truly offers insight to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: love/sex scenes pointless of worth doing ?> (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
Hey all, This is a message board for the discussion of various aspects of the acting profession. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I become a successful actor without drama school? (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
The answer will always be 50/50 (or some other ratio that isn't 100%) because this stuff isn't scien......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I become a successful actor without drama school? (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
I don't think anyone has answered your real question, which is stated in the thread's title. The an......

» Refine Search
» New Search