home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (426 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Workshop: target list feedback? (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
::enthusiastic applause::...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Workshop: target list feedback? (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
Where's the "like" button?...

Still, I'm concerned that actors get so excited if they're called in that they don't consider whethe......

I'm happy to say I don't know who it was. Otherwise, I'd be very tempted to share. However, as a jou......

It's no secret I'm opposed to these workshops on principal. But recently, I heard something so appal......

Discussion Topic  RE: When you're feeling disconnected (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
At those times when I'm feeling disconnected or untruthful, I try to remind myself that the real bot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Goodbye from me (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
Thanks, all. I hate it too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Goodbye from me (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
My newest column just posted. The next one will be my last, sadly. If I'd known, I would have made i......

Thanks, everyone. I'm sure I'll stop by from time to time and weigh in....

You guys are REALLY not making this easy. Your comments mean the world to me. Thank you for all thes......

Without the official capacity, there's not really a purpose for me....

Discussion Topic  Goodbye from me (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
Hey, board buddies, I just got word that I will no longer be writing the Working Actor column or mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaving agent (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
It's rare for agents to hold you to the contract if you want to leave....

Discussion Topic  RE: Which CD's Actually call in workshop attendees? (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff

Discussion Topic  RE: Which CD's Actually call in workshop attendees? (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
Standing ovation. Period....

Every once in a while, I have to jump back in and reiterate: If you're paying to meet someone solel......

Discussion Topic  RE: love/sex scenes pointless of worth doing ?> (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
Chester, Now THAT's the kind of post we hope for on this board---one that truly offers insight to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: love/sex scenes pointless of worth doing ?> (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
Hey all, This is a message board for the discussion of various aspects of the acting profession. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I become a successful actor without drama school? (in The Working Actor) by Michael Kostroff
The answer will always be 50/50 (or some other ratio that isn't 100%) because this stuff isn't scien......

» Refine Search
» New Search