home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: No agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singingpixie
Yes. There aren't many agents here ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  goosebumps (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singingpixie
filming in Atlanta. what's the word?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Neckpee Island (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singingpixie
I was just wondering if cast yet. Sometimes, if something gets cast, we can find the actors youtube......

Discussion Topic  RE: Neckpee Island (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singingpixie
Has it been cast?...

That is good to know! As I self-submitter, I always wonder if these submissions are ever even seen....

The main character is OB, is that OB -- awb, or is it OB- O B?...

I just checked again, and it no longer states LA only. There is a link to sides on the casting ca......

We are outside the LA market, are you saying submit anyway or wait? (I realize it's not official, j......

Has the tape deadline passed? Do we know when filming begins?...

Discussion Topic  Neckpee Island (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singingpixie
Whats the word on this one?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dealing with Girls in the Dead Zone (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singingpixie
My dd is 5'3" also but only 11. I hadn't noticed this affected her in any way, and I don't consider......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Open Call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singingpixie
Also, I heard it is a drop off headshot/resume, then if they like you they do a callback for an audi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Open Call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singingpixie
Ok, what are they casting at this call? I thought it was just the 17 year old girl/18 year old boy,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music - Lyric Opera of Chicago (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singingpixie
We submitted via AA. Just wondering if anyone had any other information....

Discussion Topic  Sound of Music - Lyric Opera of Chicago (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singingpixie
Auditioning children, and submitted through AA. Anyone auditioning? What is the process?...

» Refine Search
» New Search