home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent Meeting: What to expect? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by HelloPolly
We are now almost one week out from our meeting. Am I safe in concluding that, at least in this case......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent Meeting: What to expect? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by HelloPolly
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

We are very green so I may be using the wrong words. This agency has two arms for kids: one represen......

Reporting back. My daughter had her agent meeting yesterday. I think it just went okay. They were su......

Oh, and it didn't occur to me that she might go in alone. I'm so happy to have asked so I can prepar......

So helpful! Thank you! Do you have any insight into how many agent meetings actually turn into any......

Discussion Topic  Agent Meeting: What to expect? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by HelloPolly
My 11-year-old daughter's first prospective agent meeting is scheduled for Thursday. Can anyone give......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency meeting and newbie confusion (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by HelloPolly
Thank you, TheaterBoy3. We are way up in the White Mountains so it's a bit of a haul, but we've done......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency meeting and newbie confusion (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by HelloPolly
Thank you, all, for your very helpful responses. Yes, my daughter is very excited, open to anything,......

Discussion Topic  Agency meeting and newbie confusion (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by HelloPolly
My daughter attended the BAA winter workshop last weekend (LOVED it) which concluded in a showcase. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Experience with BAA? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by HelloPolly
Thank you! It sounds terrific, so our fingers are crossed!...

Discussion Topic  Experience with BAA? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by HelloPolly
My 11 year-old daughter is planning on auditioning for a BAA intensive this winter. Does anyone have......

» Refine Search
» New Search