home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ispot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lisa Pitts
I am trying to make sure that I cover everything. The total number that you see for airings is a c......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: ispot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lisa Pitts
Cable spots, can be National airings. National NETWORK airing and airings on premium cable channels......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

The number of airing is only the total number of National airings. For example. my dd has one airing......

I also wanted to add, that with the paid version, you can go in and download each channel separately......

The count that you see for number of airings on the ispot page, only counts National airings. they t......

I have the paid version. I have found it to be accurate. I does breakdown the difference between cab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lisa Pitts
New Matlida's announced ......

» Refine Search
» New Search