home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (139 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Signing Off For A Little While (in Secret Agent Man) by marbar
Hey Friends and Long Time Lurkers - Just wanted to write a quick post to say goodbye for now. Unf......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by marbar

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by marbar

Discussion Topic  RE: Mentors? (in The Working Actor) by marbar
Go to EPAs and ECCs in Los Angeles and make some friends in the holding room. You can also see if ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Photo Album  RE: Need Headshot help! (in Secret Agent Man) by marbar
I feel like all of them are on the brink of being a great shot, but it's like the moment before you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moderators, here's a suggestion.... (in The Working Actor) by marbar
I sent an email to my friend who works for Backstage to see if maybe we can get some more active pos......

Discussion Topic  RE: To be off book or not to be off book? (in The Working Actor) by marbar
For the sides, hold them in your hand. For the song, put the music on a music stand and put it in f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdated versus None (in Secret Agent Man) by marbar
Line up the entire marketing package (including reel & clips) before resubmitting. If you want them......

Discussion Topic  RE: New York theater agents list? (in Secret Agent Man) by marbar
It's the same as the NYC agents list we made a year or so ago - there are no strong legit offices in......

Discussion Topic  RE: What was Everyones first Job? (in The Working Actor) by marbar
First non-acting job: Washing dishes at an Italian restaurant First paid acting job: Playing the ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: New York Film Academy (NYFA) (in The Working Actor) by marbar
The running joke is that you don't receive a diploma, you receive a receipt. I worked on one stude......

Discussion Topic  RE: Union Status for Hosts (in The Working Actor) by marbar
It depends on whether or not the production company producing it is a signatory - there is a lot of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents 'double-dipping' (in Secret Agent Man) by marbar
Listen - I hate the double dipping practice, but it's completely within their power to do so. When......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are montages on a reel really that undesirable? (in The Working Actor) by marbar
Yeah absolutely - I have a "receptionist/secretary" clip that is 1 minute total with cuts from 2 sep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are montages on a reel really that undesirable? (in The Working Actor) by marbar
I think another point to this is that no one is watching full reels anymore. They are watching 45-60......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts about check authorization (in Secret Agent Man) by marbar
You can always have production pay you directly - but that means that you need to run your own accou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice (in Secret Agent Man) by marbar
A real referral is when someone (a CD, a fellow actor, a teacher) reaches out to the agent for you a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I have the look to be cast as the classic ingénue that is the lead? (in The Working Actor) by marbar
I am not going to say whether or not you have the ingenue look, but if you are based in New Jersey a......

Discussion Topic  RE: I know people are hating on IMDBPro, but... (in The Working Actor) by marbar
Being able to validate the poster's credibility for indie projects is huge - but people in the NYC m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally! Yeah! (in Secret Agent Man) by marbar
Congrats on the booking - well done!...

» Refine Search
» New Search