home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shine
Congrats to all of you who made it to the end. And yes, I always make a lot of wonderful friends at......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shine
I might've wrong about the number who they kept.(Sorry for the confusion).My friend whose dd stayed ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

When we were leaving the room yesterday, they kept only one kid for each character I believe, which ......

Skiphop, I am not sure for other roles, but I know one girl who goes for the role of "Lavender" on 1......

singitbaby, this is our first after the 9/8. One friend of mine, same. We didn't go to 9/20....

My DD went to the singers open call in April and called back for dance in May. We didn't hear anythi......

» Refine Search
» New Search