home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: free or low paying jobs for experience (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
stick with union projects. SAG Student and up....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Shock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
I heard someone was offered Willa role but hasn't been announced yet....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Dunes Club (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Ooh anyone know who is testing? Is Sunny a blond? Sorry, my dd went to small producer's and there wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Dunes Club (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
dd went to producers for Olive a couple weeks ago. Crickets......

Discussion Topic  The Dunes Club (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Checking on this. How close are they to finding leads? I think shooting in April....

Discussion Topic  RE: Brand Model and Talent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
They are in Orange County but cover the LA market too. When my dd was working she did jobs with thei......

Discussion Topic  RE: Camp (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
DD has first call tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  RE: Asking about callbacks (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
An awesome tool under the parents of child actor boards are threads that track auditions for certain......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Can an agent take 40 percent of a commercial session fee? (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
I don't know if for the agency a "commission" from actor is taxed or considered different income tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: 4th tape for Nickelodeon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Dunes club? 3 boys about same age in that one. You don't have to say but good luck. Casting must be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stuck In The Middle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez

Discussion Topic  RE: Deidhra Fahey (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by selena gomez
She did my daughter's head shots a couple years ago. First meeting her she was a bit guarded but whe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternatives to braces...? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Ideally you want to keep them in for everything except eating and drinking. My dd took them off for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternatives to braces...? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
DC is on 1 year 9 months so far and has about 4 more months to go. She hasn't been diligent so its b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked 1st co-star! Now what? (in The Working Actor) by selena gomez
I've never sent postcards for my daughter but when the subject comes up I share that I was sitting o......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: LOST! HELP! (in The Working Actor) by selena gomez
My daughter was Taft Hartleyed for a webseries. She booked it off her reel. The writer/producer/dire......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Friends Whenever (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
My dd went in first call last Friday...

Discussion Topic  RE: Henry Danger? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Henry Danger is not the same. It's on TV now and shooting. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
A young actor who has a good amount of tv and film credits mentioned to my dc that these untitled ds......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Judgement Calls (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
of course this is not the same, but I was thinking something similar with my daughter. we ran into a......

» Refine Search
» New Search