home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have a redhead? (in Child and Teen Models) by selena gomez
I think if a kid is lucky enough to find themselves as the "go to" redhead, she will work often. I w......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
I remember an actress who had a returning guest star role on Parenthood was a finalist or winner of ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Mavrick Fit Model Contract ? Eekkk -- (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
I'm not familiar with the FIT modeling dept but I did know the print agent who is there or formally ......

Discussion Topic  RE: missed cb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
I haven't experienced this with my dc but we were at a cb for a commercial and it was running late a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Does my child have what it takes? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Thank you for sharing video, your child is adorable! I'm guessing she is 4 or 5? IMO, though she has......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Youth Theatrical Agencies???? (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
Savage...

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager Questions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Manager takes 15 from commercial and theatrical, not print. She has been sending dd to almost 50% of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Neckpee Island (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
DD went in for Fawn last Monday. We've been to this casting office many times and never seen so many......

Discussion Topic  RE: P.S. by Aeropostale - print (in Child and Teen Models) by selena gomez
Did holds go out for this yet? Any updates? DD had callback a couple weeks ago. She is on tall side,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kirby Bucket Disney pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Just have to say my dd was in a usc short film starring Bertrand 3 years ago. He was still pretty ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kirby Bucket Disney pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Dd did first call for Dawn couple weeks ago. Any updates are appreciated....

Discussion Topic  RE: Zuri and other NYC agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by selena gomez
I'd submit him to Zuri, NYMM and Generation and meet with all if they want. Getting pics done is not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comments for New Column (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Surviving Your Audition (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
Thank you for this Sam, Here's a related question. My dd, 12, went on audition for lead in low budge......

Discussion Topic  RE: When to throw in the towel? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
And as long as you can do it with her too. 9 is still young and there are plenty of kids just gettin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roxy and other surf brands (in Child and Teen Models) by selena gomez
If shooting catalog the rate can be 250 for the day but they may use model for a year, 4-5 times. My......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nicekodeon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
The role is Kelly - Pac islder, af am, Asian etc... lumped it as ethnic, non caucasion. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nicekodeon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Dd just got called in for first call. Says Re-release, specifically for ethnic. Good luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: new york models? (in Child and Teen Models) by selena gomez
The ford la agent came to la models. Didn't know before that Ford ny kids went to sister agency in n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Target LA (in Child and Teen Models) by selena gomez
Hmm. I didn't know there were images that stayed up that long, just the ones that change seasonally.......

» Refine Search
» New Search