home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue - 10 year old girl (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Dd also took a scene that was used in an acting class, dialogue between two people, and changed it t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue - 10 year old girl (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
When my dd was that age she did one of her first theater auditions with a monologue from a book, "Mo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sympathy for the Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sympathy for the Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
Yeah, where was Jennifer's point person? Her agent didn't care enough to attend meeting and support ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher Gone Bad (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher Gone Bad (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
Maybe "speculation" for those not involved, but I agree with above that if DA is involved then it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it "ok" to say "No" to a manager and agent. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
If you've been with reps for a bit, like a year, and went to every audition they've sent you to, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: FEATURE FILM AUDTIONS 6/8 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Can someone take this down?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie National Tour Auditions??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
wow how exciting! yes,yikes on the pay but it doesn't take away from the awesomeness, I mean, totall......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does NYMM rep summer kids? (in Child and Teen Models) by selena gomez
scrothers if you will be repped by top agency, have free place to stay, if you ds is at a great size......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have a redhead? (in Child and Teen Models) by selena gomez
I think if a kid is lucky enough to find themselves as the "go to" redhead, she will work often. I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
I remember an actress who had a returning guest star role on Parenthood was a finalist or winner of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mavrick Fit Model Contract ? Eekkk -- (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
I'm not familiar with the FIT modeling dept but I did know the print agent who is there or formally ......

Discussion Topic  RE: missed cb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
I haven't experienced this with my dc but we were at a cb for a commercial and it was running late a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does my child have what it takes? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Thank you for sharing video, your child is adorable! I'm guessing she is 4 or 5? IMO, though she has......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Youth Theatrical Agencies???? (in Secret Agent Man) by selena gomez
Savage...

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager Questions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Manager takes 15 from commercial and theatrical, not print. She has been sending dd to almost 50% of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Neckpee Island (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
DD went in for Fawn last Monday. We've been to this casting office many times and never seen so many......

Discussion Topic  RE: P.S. by Aeropostale - print (in Child and Teen Models) by selena gomez
Did holds go out for this yet? Any updates? DD had callback a couple weeks ago. She is on tall side,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kirby Bucket Disney pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by selena gomez
Just have to say my dd was in a usc short film starring Bertrand 3 years ago. He was still pretty ne......

» Refine Search
» New Search