New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Metropoli (in Child and Teen Models) by 2New2This
Did this book?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Metropoli (in Child and Teen Models) by 2New2This
The stairs were ridiculous, not to mention the parking!!! Will there be a call back for this? GLTA!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quicksilver (in Child and Teen Models) by 2New2This
Did this book?...

Discussion Topic  RE: P.S. by Aeropostale - print (in Child and Teen Models) by 2New2This
That was a huge, multi day casting!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cox Cable (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2New2This
Do you happen to know the role that he/she is shooting tomorrow? I know someone who is on avail for ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Cox Cable (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2New2This
Yes, the audition and CB location was on Purdue. I heard they shoot next week 11th, 12th & 13th. Jus......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

I just heard that holds went out for the commercial. Did anyone get put on avail/hold?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Roxy and other surf brands (in Child and Teen Models) by 2New2This
Thanks for the insight! I figured that must be the case, as we haven't seen nor heard anything about......

Discussion Topic  Roxy and other surf brands (in Child and Teen Models) by 2New2This
I haven't seen any casting for the surf brands. Do they direct book?...

» Refine Search
» New Search