home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fun Home Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
I was told they have the young Alison role narrowed down to final choices and from what I was told t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Tinythespian I can confirm that some kids have been notified by agents they are moving forward....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Agent told me they were only doing 3 for the tour months ago. This particular casting is very fluid ......

There were kids at Matilda CBs from all over. They need 7 Matilda's. 3 tour 4 NYC....

Just to clarify...not ALL travel expenses are paid! The Per Diem does NOT always cover the hotel the......

MAB25 since you are not located in NYC I would not suggest coming in if she is not 8. Here's why-- y......

Discussion Topic  RE: White Christmas Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
It's posted on playbill ......

Discussion Topic  RE: White Christmas Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
This has been cast...

Discussion Topic  RE: US Open Singers Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
My DD was called back last year from video submissions and there were about 50 kids at the callback.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Mamastell I sent you a private message...

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
We've been on that list since last Feb FYI ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Equity question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
We were told we did not have to join. I actually sent in the paperwork and then the stage management......

Discussion Topic  Good read--not specific to kids but worth reading (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis Call backs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Saw this today and man is this soooo perfect especially for this thread: In your experience, do yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis Call backs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
From my DD's recollection people in the room were 2 people from casting, resident dir, musical dir a......

Told that kids would know by Friday....

llacey--I don't know that there was a callback already. I specifically asked that question and was t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Newtildas (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Congrats to the next wave!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music - Lyric Opera of Chicago (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Same here mnmsmom-- guess they didn't find exactly what they were looking for back in May?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Heaven is for Real (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Bwaygirl221--if they cast a 6 year old for the boy role they will probably be looking for a little g......

» Refine Search
» New Search