home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The House (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
girl...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The House (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
My DC is on hold...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The greatest showman (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
We were told one role was aged down which could cause the others to be aged differently. CB are out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Outsiders (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
This was for an actual role...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Outsiders (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
I was told my DC was in directors mix last week...

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions about tours (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Every tour runs differently. I will PM you as I could write a novel....

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Neverland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
One boy was given an offer-they are still making decisions on the rest....

Discussion Topic  RE: I kill Giants (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
They called to check my DC's current height last week....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sears (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
They put out holds in NYC...

Discussion Topic  RE: TV Land/Tyson (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
There are no callbacks. DC was called to check avail....

Discussion Topic  RE: conair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
We were just told to hold days so still letting people know....

Discussion Topic  RE: Wonder (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
My DDs tape was viewed and then was asked for additional tape and given direction - this was last we......

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Cbs are out. They are tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  RE: Frozen (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
appts are out...

Discussion Topic  RE: Frozen (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
They are having select agent appts this week so won't hear till after that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mastercard (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
The one that was Thur/Fri cbs are out for today...

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Cbs are out...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Glass Castle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Our breakdown had a NDA....

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
They WANT to cast 100% from Canada. ONLY if they cannot find what they are looking for will they pul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
This was an invited call. It was for the 6 month sit down in Toronto. Callbacks are in 2 weeks....

» Refine Search
» New Search