home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Equity question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
We were told we did not have to join. I actually sent in the paperwork and then the stage management......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Good read--not specific to kids but worth reading (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis Call backs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Saw this today and man is this soooo perfect especially for this thread: In your experience, do yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis Call backs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
From my DD's recollection people in the room were 2 people from casting, resident dir, musical dir a......

Told that kids would know by Friday....

llacey--I don't know that there was a callback already. I specifically asked that question and was t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Newtildas (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Congrats to the next wave!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
We've been on that list since last Feb FYI ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Newbie from CA with questions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Start with sending their pictures to an agent in LA and see what happens. I would not jump ahead so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Newbie from CA with questions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
I disagree that you cannot get Broadway auditions from LA or SF. I know several kids who get them an......

Because you live close to LA I would send their pictures and resumes to the best agents in that mark......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Tape Hell (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
I have only done them for my 4.5 yr old and honestly if he doesn't get it in like 4-5 takes I stop. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music - Lyric Opera of Chicago (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Same here mnmsmom-- guess they didn't find exactly what they were looking for back in May?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music on NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
xxxxx...

Discussion Topic  RE: Miss Meadows (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
I heard they cast local. In OH....

Discussion Topic  RE: US Open (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Notifications have been sent out....

Discussion Topic  RE: US Open (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
Have not heard anything, no press release has been issued though so maybe they have not decided yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie replacements (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
So do you think they will now hold auditions again to replace the standby roles since they moved bot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Once (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
You can't really guess, every time they cast it's different. It depends on so many factors....

Discussion Topic  RE: Once (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by beaniemom
?...

» Refine Search
» New Search