home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting schools that teach a specific technique (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
Explain why this is gibberish? Finally a CD who gives some real advice regarding acting training an......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking of moving to Long Beach or HB and driving up to LA for my classes.... (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
So you live in North Hollywood yet your location says Sherman Oaks? LB & HB are too far out,maybe b......

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. training for the Stage not screen? (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
Auditioning: NFB=NOT for beginners -Annie Grindlay-NFB -Saxon Trainor -Margie Haber (Herself)-NFB -......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webisode w/Explicit Language? Should I do gig? (in New Actors Only) by Sphinx
If your name is 'tiggress' then I'm sure you can do it......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by Sphinx
just ignore them!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Training Decision! (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Sphinx
The Barrow Group is a good choice ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Sphinx
Yes and Larry Moss actually got kicked out of the program by Meisner himself...because according to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The British Are Coming! (in Secret Agent Man) by Sphinx
You hit the nail on the head! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The British Are Coming! (in Secret Agent Man) by Sphinx
Regarding the Aussies you're misinformed. 1.Lot's of Aussies have the opportunity to go study in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for career advice (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
Nope...I'm going to give you the real deal here: 1.Settle to the Hollywood area. 2.Get in a decent......

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - The Most Humiliating Acting Experience Ever. (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
What a crap shoot, you're indeed a very patient individual...I would eat more than one Austin cow af......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by Sphinx
Many thanks for all the great info you provided so far...you will be missed! Wishing you good luck ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Beginner Acting Classes? (in New Actors Only) by Sphinx
You didn't include Joseph Pearlman...not good for a foundation? [QUOTE]Originally posted by TRUTHTE......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Revolutionary" Techniques EXPOSED! (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
NxtLvl308 studies at the Warner Loughlin's studio...maybe she can chime in? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting school: Does choosing between NY - LA make a huge difference for your future? (in New Actors Only) by Sphinx
Another good school to consider in NYC is the 'Stella Adler Studio of Acting' :-) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting school: Does choosing between NY - LA make a huge difference for your future? (in New Actors Only) by Sphinx
I think he completed the 2 year program and is now a working actor in LA. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Psycho-physical acting & movement training for actors (in Dance and Movement) by Sphinx
Definitely valuable for an actors tool kit, good work :-)...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Dance and Movement

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody interested in Grotowski work? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Sphinx
Yes it is indeed more widespread in Europe, it is often integrated with the Micheal Chekhov teaching......

Discussion Topic  RE: What classes should I start with as a beginner! Improv? Technique? (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
Are you talking about a Meisner school? Because the Repetition is through reacting of the other pers......

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
Listen to donquixote, he is the L.A. Neighborhood expert here. I always liked his info about this, p......

» Refine Search
» New Search