home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Psycho-physical acting & movement training for actors (in Dance and Movement) by Sphinx
Definitely valuable for an actors tool kit, good work :-)...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Dance and Movement

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody interested in Grotowski work? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Sphinx
Yes it is indeed more widespread in Europe, it is often integrated with the Micheal Chekhov teaching......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: What classes should I start with as a beginner! Improv? Technique? (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
Are you talking about a Meisner school? Because the Repetition is through reacting of the other pers......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
Listen to donquixote, he is the L.A. Neighborhood expert here. I always liked his info about this, p......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAM- What are your personal class faves? (in Secret Agent Man) by Sphinx
That will be much appreciated SAM! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: SAM- What are your personal class faves? (in Secret Agent Man) by Sphinx
Anyone studied with Lisa Robertson? On her website I read that she is recommended by Larry Moss?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Scene Study Class Recommendations? (in Secret Agent Man) by Sphinx
Not so long ago member Stumbleine mentioned that Playhouse West and Baron/Brown are 'Actor Mills' no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scene Study Class Recommendations? (in Secret Agent Man) by Sphinx
Eric Morris is on that list but Chubbuck isn't? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Sphinx
Very well said David. People should read and reread this! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
-During an interview with a 'certified ....technique teacher' ('.....technique: I taught Brad Pitt" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding that agent/manager in Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
Great info and nice blog...thank you for sharing young Asian Ted Mosby :-)...

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
I appreciate the links, good info donquixote, thanks man....

Discussion Topic  RE: This may come in handy for some people! (work from home website) (in Survival Jobs) by Sphinx
Yes you have to proceed with great caution for 'work from home opportunities' and other pyramid sche......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: NY actors and actresses (in New Actors Only) by Sphinx
I think that's a very good idea aminafay. And I would love to join a group like that very much, unfo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Film acting/auditon intensives for professionals not graduates (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
Actors Bootcamp II at Acting Corps in LA is 8 weeks Penny Templeton in NYC is 5 weeks Jason Benne......

Discussion Topic  RE: NETWORKING WEEKS ADVICE (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
Hi Jazzy, Here is a link with some info about it: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NETWORKING WEEKS ADVICE (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
Are you allowed to work in the US? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is 26 years old too old to go to Drama school/get into acting? (in The Working Actor) by Sphinx
I can give you one answer to that: NO...

Discussion Topic  RE: Voice Class for Actors: Alexander Technique & Linklater (in Promote Your Show, Film Premiere or TV Spot) by Sphinx
Interesting, unfortunately I'm not in NYC right now; good luck....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Promote Your Show, Film Premiere or TV Spot

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by Sphinx
Yes time to bump again......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

» Refine Search
» New Search