home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by Radiance
How is FLICK as an agency?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by Radiance
"I am super serious" - curious to know which studio or program this agent workshop was with? Would l......

Thanks as always TruthTeller for your prompt and helpful responses....

Where would DDO fall under rankings wise among the Top 50 Commercial Agencies...Top 20? Top 10? Wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Torn between Killian McHugh or Stuart K Robinson. (in New Actors Only) by Radiance
The foundation Killian class is taught by someone other than Killian..Eric Almquist... Is he good?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Prestige Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by Radiance
Bump..curious myself...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest Places to do CD Workshops (in The Working Actor) by Radiance
Well is the Launch worth it to see the possibly 2-3 people who ARE relevant?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest Places to do CD Workshops (in The Working Actor) by Radiance
Truthteller and others: what are your thoughts on The Network Studio's "Actors Launch" and "Agent Sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Radiance
Plugging in my 2 cents. I've done a lot of "LA exploration" and am looking to eventually move to eit......

» Refine Search
» New Search