home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (70 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Pilot Season Part Two (in Secret Agent Man) by SPYDOG
That cliffhanger gets resolved in part 3, looking forward to it. SAM, thanks for covering the start......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving your eyes during closeups ? (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving your eyes during closeups ? (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG
Thanks for the tips! ......

Ye old pros don't get it. Not every scene has someone there for you to react. Not every scene will b......

It's a camera cheat if used at all. Tony Barr's book (index) mentions nothing about it. Answering a......

Talking acting in movies and TV shows. The grid makes the question more clear....

Discussion Topic  Moving your eyes during closeups ? (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG
A | B --O-- C | D The "O" is the lens, just inches away from your face. Directors hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to find a good cinematographer (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG
Asking HBO guy is best. You can post your ad to the film department at film schools and their FB p......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you guys feel about coaching? (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Open Doors (in Secret Agent Man) by SPYDOG
Hey, SAM, were you at a coffee shop in Burbank today? I saw a guy who looked just like that drawing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stage Name (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG
i'll pm you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding that agent/manager in Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG
nice blog....

Discussion Topic  RE: On Line Coaching (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG
I found them to be helpful... up to a point. I've watched many of RJ Adams' videos (he's a great co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thanks TRUTHTELLER!!! (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG
Thanks, TT! Even though you've selectively shunned me for writing thought out posts while giving a p......

Discussion Topic  Suggestions for Website (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by SPYDOG
What are the most professional yet affordable choices for our acting website(clips, headshots)? I've......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Copyright Material on Your Demo Reel (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by SPYDOG
A five paragraph post, if well thought out, is normally indicative of being well educated. It appea......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do if you got accepted into Juilliard? (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG
Where's the outcry about long messages? Based on this thread, I'm looking into acting studios in Lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinions on changing your name? (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG
Harry Kuntzes, Richard Eaton...

Discussion Topic  RE: The film festival circuit. (in The Working Actor) by SPYDOG
Have your business cards ready. Seek out people you want to meet. Have your kid ready with a brief i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handwritten cover letter? (in Secret Agent Man) by SPYDOG
Calligraphy is ok for special notes sent to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search