home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Theft at castings/bookings. (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
I had my iphone taken out of my bag when I was with my child on set. It was someone outside of the s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Carolina Zapf / Baby CZ (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
They dressed the kids and took pics - I wouldn't say a fitting. And we were the only ones there at o......

Discussion Topic  Carolina Zapf / Baby CZ (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
Please post any holds or bookings - casting was this week with no confirmed shoot dates. Thanks!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
bizzymama - that was pretty hilarious. But at least this is keeping the dialogue going and this post......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
interesting - she is posting pics of bookings of babies when the pics are months if not years old.........

Bizzymama - I'm with you. BUMP....

Discussion Topic  RE: Joe fresh (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
Today was smooth. Please post holds etc. It's a ways away....so probably no word for like EVER....

Discussion Topic  RE: Esprit (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
Yes, callbacks are out....

I was referring to dates in my original casting email, and not any actual callbacks. Sorry for any c......

is the callback the 15th or 16th? I have 16th in my email........

Discussion Topic  RE: Zuri (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
We have been with Zuri for a year now and I am happy with the communication and excitement of the ag......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots ny/ct (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
Alix is great. She is very sweet with the children and captures their personalities. I was totally h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hanna Andersson (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
Confirms are out for Tuesday too but like another mom said some of these were direct from previous s......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much should I expect my kid to earn? (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
omggggggg brilliant....

Discussion Topic  To the administrator....this board has been hacked. (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
To the administrator...please tend to the individual(s) who is/are incessantly posting as a means to......

Discussion Topic  RE: What the heck is happening?!? (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
I have a sneaking suspicion the new poster(s) is/are trying to move a particular post further down o......

Discussion Topic  The Shack (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mommy-professor
Please post holds or bookings...!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Look.com/diapers.com (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
ours was a baby booking......

Discussion Topic  RE: NFL (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
we were there yesterday in the morning - only one there (except for a beautiful older woman also att......

» Refine Search
» New Search