Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Puma (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
We went for the 3t role today. breakdown included I think 39/40 inches (3t) and that they can ride a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: The Way (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mommy-professor
Ok today was simple and fast. Girls went in individually and ranged in age from probably 5 or 6 to 8......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Way (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mommy-professor
Bizzymama - I'm still stuck on this group audition mentioned earlier in the post!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

This is still casting...role of Summer (5-9 years old)....

Discussion Topic  RE: Banana Republic (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
We went today. There was a sign-in list of about 10 kids before us. In and out....

Discussion Topic  RE: Banana Republic (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
this is still casting even beyond today......

Discussion Topic  RE: The best top child modeling agencies in NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
momto2kids....as another veteran mom in this biz for just about six years (you got me by two years) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC best modeling agency!!!!! Nina is the best!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
I saw the poster, too. And this was a casting for a great company. Where there's smoke there's fire!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC best modeling agency!!!!! Nina is the best!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
Positive Mom - a major issue here is this story keeps repeating itself, but you can't access those t......

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PAID $950 FOR PHOTOS....

Discussion Topic  Nick dance promo (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mommy-professor
Interested to see how this turns out....please post holds or bookings!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: New York Model Management does not have a valid license (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
Ok we just worked yesterday with a WELL KNOWN company we all likely shop at - and over their 7 day s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Red flag? Run away! (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
nice!!! let's get this link out there!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
comp cards are literally obsolete and if Future Faces really had its pulse on the industry (without ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by mommy-professor
But Jesseveler - aren't you at all bothered by how many families Future Faces has stolen from; haras......

modelmomma1 and and workinmom2 - would you post screenshots/scanned images of that contract? Of cour......

Our agency gives us rates in EVERY casting email so booking is irrelevant regarding knowledge of rat......

and Rockingmom...great activism here! All you need are a few strong moms who have been around a whil......

The way I see it is this...I would NEVER associate myself with anyone with shady practices. I compar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cvs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mommy-professor
Well that was a semi-busy audition! Although organized.... All races/ethnicities/genders/looks. No ......

» Refine Search
» New Search