Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Poll  Editing an audition video (in The Working Actor) by Ena7
Ive been thinking about this for a while. I would like to know opinions on editing an audition video......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Postcards are a waste to Casting Directors (in The Working Actor) by Ena7
Not all CDs are the same. Just did a ws with a CD in NY and when she was asked about post cards, She......

Discussion Topic  RE: Age range and type (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Ena7
Thank you so much!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Age range and type (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Ena7
Thank you so much very insightful....

#7...

#6...

#5...

#4...

#3...

#2...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kissing w/o pay? (repost to this subject line cause technically I'm working) (in The Working Actor) by Ena7
This is great. I appreciate the feed back. I actually have not agreed to do anything yet. I have pur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kissing w/o pay? (repost to this subject line cause technically I'm working) (in The Working Actor) by Ena7

Discussion Topic  Kissing w/o pay? (repost to this subject line cause technically I'm working) (in The Working Actor) by Ena7
Sorry to post in two places, but I realized I my post qualifies for this thread too. I've been offe......

Discussion Topic  RE: how important is a facebook fan page? (in Secret Agent Man) by Ena7
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Slate Shot instead of headshots (in Secret Agent Man) by Ena7
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Would you ever kiss without pay? (in Off Topic...) by Ena7
Oh and how on earth would you know if they made anymoney?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  Would you ever kiss without pay? (in Off Topic...) by Ena7
Well, would you? I've been offered a fantastic roll but from the beginning knew it wasn't with pay.......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kissing scene with someone I don't know (in The Working Actor) by Ena7

Discussion Topic  RE: love/sex scenes pointless of worth doing ?> (in The Working Actor) by Ena7
Yes, Chester! Thank you so much for the education and especially the laugh. I have just been cast in......

» Refine Search
» New Search