home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (107 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  A Christmas Story/Non-Union Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Anyone know anything about this tour? I saw it on Actor's Access....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Bubble guppies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
What do you find is the best way to make an mp3 recording at home? We normally go to the agency to ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Coercion (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Anyone's DC audition for this last week? Have the children's roles been cast?...

Discussion Topic  RE: IBM (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
I assume this booked by now?...

Discussion Topic  RE: IBM (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
6 yr olds...

We were told they are currently booking a bunch of spots. Which breakdown did u go in for?...

How many days of auditions were there?...

Discussion Topic  RE: When I live my life over again - movie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
What was the breakdown for this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Thoughts on Saturday's open call from those who were there?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Anyone go to the call today? Was it crowded? What was said?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda February 23rd - question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Has anyone who was told they were on that "long" Matilda callback list been told if they should atte......

Discussion Topic  RE: PUBLIC MORALS- Ed Burns Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
What is the age range?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Amex (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
What did your DC's have to do at this audition?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mothers and Sons Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
We have a callback today as well. See you there!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mothers and Sons Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
We were there boys ranged in age. Probably saw about 10 while we were there....

Discussion Topic  Mothers and Sons Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Anyone's DS go out for this today?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis Call backs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
I haven't heRd of anyone receiving cb's from the open call. I wonder if they are calling people bac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis Call backs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
I haven't heard of any CB's from the open call so maybe those aren't out yet. Fingers crossed!!!!!!......

I'm confused......I thought the first callbacks are Dec 10th. Have people already gone in for callb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis open call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Broadway Bound7
Has anyone heard of any callbacks yet from the open call?...

» Refine Search
» New Search