home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (42 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl in the Lake (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CCCC
Any news??...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl in the Lake (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CCCC
Any news?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

At first audition I only saw about three girls but they all had long hair. My sister took my DD to C......

My DD has long hair and was submitted through agent when she got her CB...

DD had a CB on July 26th in NYC but no news since then...

Any news in LA or NYC?...

CB today in NYC....

Monday, July 15th...

Sorry -- thought you were thinking she submitted tape through Let It Cast....

Thanks MAM! My DD did not submit on tape. She auditioned in NYC last week....

My DD got a CB...

Discussion Topic  Any news on the following... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CCCC
Any news on the following... The Girl in the Lake (Katie/Natalie) The Giver (Lily) Business Trip (B......

Discussion Topic  RE: Person of Interest - Episodic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CCCC
Wow, that was fast. My DD just auditioned Friday after 12 noon. Thanks for the info!...

Discussion Topic  Person of Interest - Episodic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CCCC
Please post any info on CBs or bookings for the role of GEN. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange is the new black (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CCCC
My DD didn't audition for this but I heard that Isla booked....

Discussion Topic  RE: Squirrels to Nuts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CCCC
What was the breakdown?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bizarr-o Annie email (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CCCC
Is this in reference to Annie the movie?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Red Riding Hood callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CCCC
What is the breakdown for LRRH? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie Movie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CCCC
Any news on CBs/bookings for Mia or Tessie?...

Discussion Topic  RE: and so it goes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CCCC
WOW....that little is on fire!!!! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search