home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (57 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Boys Audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
There is another open girl's call I think this coming weekend and I don't think they'll do any call ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Russel Mania (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
nothing here....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Russel Mania (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Anyone hear about callbacks for this film?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Trainwreck (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
There were girls there today too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Trainwreck (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
8-9 year old boy....

My DS is just going in today for that role for first call in NY....

Discussion Topic  RE: Attaching headshots and resumes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
I have never cut down the paper, I just staple the headshot to the resume, so they're different size......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jersey Peeps: Holland Tunnel (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
I wish I had a good suggestion, I'm worried too. We take the train for auditions but when doing a s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bubble guppies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Nothing here, DS read for Gil....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bubble guppies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
We submitted for the role of Gil about 3 weeks ago as well, haven't heard anything....

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
lil'bea, I can tell you that at the boys call, they do both in one day because there are many fewer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
we were at the boys call yesterday as well, didn't hear anything about when callbacks would be but a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Advice Please (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
I'm sure some of the more experienced parents on this site will have more advise but just curious wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Seussical Chicago Shakespeare Summer 2014 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
I think in general this board isn't that active when it comes to theater other than the shows with b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Broadway camp okay if already have an agent? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Thanks TMR!...

Discussion Topic  Broadway camp okay if already have an agent? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
I'd like my DS to go to a camp for a week this summer (like BAA), I know there's an agent showcase a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you do this part time? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Thanks everyone. I guess we'll just take things as they come and try our best to make the best deci......

Discussion Topic  Can you do this part time? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are as to whether you think your child can do this child......

Discussion Topic  RE: Equity question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
We didn't join, did an off B'way show and were given the option but not mandatory. Chose not to bec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis Call backs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Has anyone heard anything or even heard of anyone who might have gotten any feedback? I'm assuming ......

» Refine Search
» New Search