home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (73 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow... So let's talk downtime. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
I find it's hard to sign the kids up for activities without having to commit (financially and social......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Poll  RE: Bookings from Backstage (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
My child has booked student films from BS, that is the only thing I have submitted for from BS since......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Fun Home Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Were these agent appointments?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Vacation Feature Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Professional Actor's Resource Forumhttp://forums.delphiforums.com/proactors You have to sign up to ......

Discussion Topic  Vacation Feature Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Anyone's DS audition for this and hear about CB?...

Discussion Topic  RE: ELF (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Is this the one at Papermill?...

Discussion Topic  RE: THE CHRISTMAS PEARL (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
We never heard anything even about CB's....

Discussion Topic  RE: THE CHRISTMAS PEARL (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
No idea about CB dates but starts filming this month so will have to cast soon....

8 year old boy. When we were there the boys looked much younger than 8, I would guess 6....

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Pan-NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
our breakdown said Michael was to play 6-8 but I would guess they'll go for an older kid that looks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Pan-NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
They had agent appointments for the boys, don't know if there have been call backs yet....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pippin Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Thanks llacey. There was an audition last week for Pippin tour so not sure if it was for a replacem......

Discussion Topic  Pippin Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Anyone hear about CB for this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Beauty & Beast Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
I find that there aren't too many moms of theater boys on this site, I hope you get a response! I r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Pan on NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Don't know about a height limit, probably just looking to make a family that makes sense....

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Pan on NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
anyone hear about callbacks for this?...

Boy 6-8 and 10-12 I think?...

Discussion Topic  Peter Pan on NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Did anyone's DS go to this? Wondering when they might so CB....

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Boys Audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
I didn't know there were auditions this weekend and next. We haven't heard anything since the open ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Walk on the Moon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Don't expect we'll hear anything if call backs were last week, he had a first call but no call back.......

» Refine Search
» New Search