home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Manger v. Agents. Pros/cons (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
I think if you have the right manager and they're really on your side and you are one of their clien......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Neverland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Anyone hear anything after callbacks yesterday?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Neverland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Call backs are out for next week. Good luck!...

anyone at the dance call yesterday know when they will notify of further call backs?...

My DS is called back to the dance call also, have no idea what to expect. He has been to the Matild......

We had an agent appt earlier in the week but they didn't say anything about CB's. Hoping to hear so......

Discussion Topic  Finding Neverland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Did anyone go to the open call yesterday? Any word on when call backs might be from yesterday's ope......

Discussion Topic  RE: Radio City Spring Spectacular (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Girl and boy, 8-10....

Discussion Topic  Radio City Spring Spectacular (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Anyone hear anything about further call backs?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fun Home Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Are final callbacks for the boy or the girl role?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fun Home Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
Anyone's son audition for this with agent call?...

Were these agent appointments?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Q: parents/kids who already have agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
You can still use the forum without paying, you just wont be able to see details of how to self subm......

Discussion Topic  RE: upcoming kids broadway roles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
mamajess, I don't know that they are casting for Les Mis now, I just know they have kids in it and h......

Discussion Topic  RE: upcoming kids broadway roles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
BwayBoundDad, the Pippin and Les Mis auditions are by agent appt, I believe only Matilda and now Fin......

Finding Neverland and Fun Home are new coming to B'way this season, both have kids. But the shows o......

Discussion Topic  RE: 26 Reasons Why [Your Kid] Didn't Get a The Part (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
My favorite is #17. Thanks for posting this....

Discussion Topic  RE: Second chances with auditions/audition fails (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
My child has had a few "bad" auditions where he just wasn't himself, didn't do what he had rehearsed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow... So let's talk downtime. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
I find it's hard to sign the kids up for activities without having to commit (financially and social......

Poll  RE: Bookings from Backstage (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by hopefulmom
My child has booked student films from BS, that is the only thing I have submitted for from BS since......

» Refine Search
» New Search