home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (84 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Attaching headshots and resumes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
Thanks Ianagator! You've even saved me a trip to Staples!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Attaching headshots and resumes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
I love you guys....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

See, I'm glad I asked. I've been cutting down regular sized paper. Already my life is easier. ......

Discussion Topic  Attaching headshots and resumes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
Boy, I hate that job. Has anyone come up with any brilliant time savers? I feel like there's got t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for all you parents of singers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
I'm just not really sure if you can know how good of a singer a kid is at 9. I mean you can SUSPECT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for all you parents of singers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
I agree with Tanner. Not everyone can be taught to be a great singer, but everyone can be taught to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda singers who dance vs dancers who sing? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about 4'5." There is still plenty of room to grow there! I would keep tryin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lily N Rose (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
We have not....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lily N Rose (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
My dd read for Rose last week, but I think she's probably a little small to play a pre-teen (despite......

Discussion Topic  What to wear to a callback - with a twist. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
If your child goes to an audition and is dressed in the style of the character they are auditioning ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music on NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
Good for her. A very nice girl....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music on NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
Wow! The new additions to the adult cast they just announced are phenomenal! I'm even more excited......

Good luck to everyone with appointments and red tickets!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Rabbit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
This form needs a *like* button. Good luck to your dd too Ianagator!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Rabbit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
I have a good feeling for you on this one Tanner! Hope to hear that you booked!...

I don't know which audition your dd was going in for, just that it was a musical theater audition. ......

LOL! If you come out of this business good at handling rejection then it was all worth it. ......

Congrats Tanner! Nothing for us. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: White Christmas National Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
Through agent....

Discussion Topic  RE: White Christmas National Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
Some callbacks were given out later as well....

» Refine Search
» New Search