home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Trevor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
Callbacks have gone out from the EPAs....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: auditions and weather? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
I think it's definitely for the best. I don't think people realized how bad the roads were going to......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: auditions and weather? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
How did you make out, Fallmom? Miserable day out there, I hope you are safe and dry wherever you ar......

Ugh, Fallmom! That stinks! I would stay overnight by the location too. So sorry!...

I'm so glad everyone's stuff was cancelled (except NYCGAL! I hope the storm holds off until you're ......

Thanks for your thoughts everyone! And thanks to BizzyMama for giving up your hotel secret!...

Uuuggghhh. A normal snow storm we would do everything possible to (safely) get there. This one tho......

Discussion Topic  auditions and weather? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
My dd has a callback in NYC on Tuesday, during which is now being called a "potentially crippling bl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lyrics for Life (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
An email went out today....

Discussion Topic  RE: A Christmas Story/Non-Union Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Driving to Rehearsal
Buffy, my dd was also told they would be bringing her back in next week but we haven't heard anythin......

» Refine Search
» New Search