Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (96 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: CARTERS? (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
What were sizes? DS has been growing (45 inches) and we havent been on a print call in months. I a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: PNC Bank (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
This auditioned in LA yesterday. PNC as in the bank?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Mercedes benz/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Do you think this is a holiday campaign?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Mercedes benz/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Nope...we're 5/5 from the CD. Hoping there's still hope....

Discussion Topic  Mercedes benz/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Anyone else go? Please post any updates!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Paired for auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
I dont think it hurts the chances of the other child. DS did so well with a group of siblings that ......

Discussion Topic  auditons running behind (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
How late have your auditions been running according to your time? At ahc they usually run 45 minutes......

Discussion Topic  RE: The intern (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney/heather Lynn casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Thanks for the reply. Im happy to hear I am paranoid....

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney/heather Lynn casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
I have this conspiracy theory re LAC. Maybe its just me but I often, often, get notices for auditi......

Discussion Topic  Disney/heather Lynn casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Was there an audition tonight? We got notice she was casting today and never heard anything. Anyone ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stride Rite (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
trying on shoes doesnt mean a thing. My kid booked twice off the pics they took....

Discussion Topic  Booking but missing Fit dates? (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Hi- Has anyone ever booked a job but did not get fitted on the fitting dates? yeah i know fitting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's Place - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Didn't go as DS was taller than guidelines. I was imagining it would be a zoo since its been super s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting coach for taped audition-LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Thanks Mom2enr. I was hoping you'd chime in. I did find this list and was wondering if there was a......

Discussion Topic  Acting coach for taped audition-LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Hi all. First time we are dealing with this. Can anyone recommend a coach for an outspoken, young 5 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Home Goods/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
My DS went for the older role. I heard tomorrow is for young babies....

Discussion Topic  RE: Home Goods/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
CBs are out!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: missed cb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
I did tell our agents we weren't gonna make it. Our agent did ask however, if he was still free on s......

Discussion Topic  missed cb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Hi- have you ever heard of this ever happening? We got stuck in traffic and missed his cb. At his fi......

» Refine Search
» New Search