home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (86 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Poll  RE: Union WWYD? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Thank you all so much for your responses. I was thinking last night that it should be about his goa......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Poll  Union WWYD? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
What would you do? My son is a must join for his next commercial. He will be 6 in December. As a f......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Mcdonalds (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Got availed this morning. Gl!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mcdonalds (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
We got a CB notice this morning. GL....

Discussion Topic  RE: Book out dates... (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
For my son when he was in preschool, we would go to the auditions regardless if there was school or ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Stride Rite (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Shoots 9/22-26...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stride Rite (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
We went on Saturday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
It depends. If you're referring to the Stride Rite audition, then we usually hear about holds place......

Discussion Topic  RE: Virginia 529 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Did you self submit or did the agency send you? I have seen this on LAC but have been hesitant latel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Family B-Roll (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Any news?...

Discussion Topic  RE: New to this (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
If she is a baby, then they will most likely take the baby away from you to meet other people in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marshall's/LA (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Ouch! That sounded harsh esp if young kids were denied a headshot. I have no info on CBs or shoot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marshall's/LA (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
My son and his friend went and they are 5 years old. I saw Tweens in there, but no babies....

Discussion Topic  Marshall's/LA (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Anyone go? I'm not clear on whether this is for print or not as I have never seen a Marshall's print......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paul Blart 2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
No news from me...just wanted to add that I cannot believe they're making a sequel to this movie!...

Discussion Topic  RE: CARTERS? (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
What were sizes? DS has been growing (45 inches) and we havent been on a print call in months. I a......

Discussion Topic  RE: PNC Bank (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
This auditioned in LA yesterday. PNC as in the bank?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mercedes benz/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Do you think this is a holiday campaign?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mercedes benz/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Nope...we're 5/5 from the CD. Hoping there's still hope....

Discussion Topic  RE: Paired for auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
I dont think it hurts the chances of the other child. DS did so well with a group of siblings that ......

» Refine Search
» New Search