Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  H&M (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Do they book the night before or do you know a few days beforehand?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: McDonalds? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
CBs are today so I guess nada for us....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  McDonalds? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Bueller? Anyone? Please post if you hear of CBs....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Amercrombie kids (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
The shoot dates were for this week. I am guessing it went forward....

Discussion Topic  Amercrombie kids (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
We sent some pics and video last week. Please post any new re holds or bookings. And...is this a fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under Armour (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
This is for the So Cal market. They wanted older kids who fit into smaller clothes if that makes se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under Armour (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Agent submissions...

Discussion Topic  Under Armour (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
No shoot dates were given. Have auditions happened already?...

Discussion Topic  Guest Star casting procedures (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Hello- Can anyone explain the process of how they cast guest starring roles on a series? Is it d......

Discussion Topic  Disneyworld? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Have CBs happened? Shoots on MLK weekend. Please post updates. Tia!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting around LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
I repeat...no uber pickup at LAX unless you get the Black Car ($$$$)....

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting around LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Last time I checked, uber can't pick up at LAX unless it's uber Black car....

Discussion Topic  RE: Fashion Shows....Pay$$$ To Play in LA !?! (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
oh yeah. I know EXACTLY who you are talking about. I inquired a few months ago, then got a flyer wi......

Discussion Topic  Doritos/Liz Lewis LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Please post any updates. I thought we'd give it a try this year. GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl Meets World-Young Maya, Riley, Farkle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Cb for Farkle in LA went out. My son is 7 and tall which surprises me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl Meets World-Young Maya, Riley, Farkle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
My niece received a request to tape today. She is 5.5 years old. Her agent said they want to see e......

Discussion Topic  UGG/LA (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Any booking news? thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Honda commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Any word if the costume girl or boys roles booked?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Honda commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
For which role was the hold for? Twins, little girl or boy? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Natures Way/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Please post any CBs or holds. GL!...

» Refine Search
» New Search