home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Disneyworld? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Have CBs happened? Shoots on MLK weekend. Please post updates. Tia!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting around LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
I repeat...no uber pickup at LAX unless you get the Black Car ($$$$)....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting around LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Last time I checked, uber can't pick up at LAX unless it's uber Black car....

Discussion Topic  RE: Fashion Shows....Pay$$$ To Play in LA !?! (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
oh yeah. I know EXACTLY who you are talking about. I inquired a few months ago, then got a flyer wi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Doritos/Liz Lewis LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Please post any updates. I thought we'd give it a try this year. GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl Meets World-Young Maya, Riley, Farkle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Cb for Farkle in LA went out. My son is 7 and tall which surprises me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl Meets World-Young Maya, Riley, Farkle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
My niece received a request to tape today. She is 5.5 years old. Her agent said they want to see e......

Discussion Topic  UGG/LA (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Any booking news? thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Honda commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Any word if the costume girl or boys roles booked?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Honda commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
For which role was the hold for? Twins, little girl or boy? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Natures Way/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Please post any CBs or holds. GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Lands End (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
TwinToddlers.... Did they do fittings already?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dangling top tooth!!' (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
I would stay home. Ask your agent. My BF is a CD and she is frequently told to not send toothless k......

Discussion Topic  Toyota Rav4/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Are there any cbs?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabkids (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
I was told 6/15-19. The email said no dates given, however I asked bc of vacation plans and was late......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabkids (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
I am so glad you posted. I'm about to write my agent to see if holds are out. I would like to get th......

Discussion Topic  Vtech/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Any word on holds for Friday? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Berlin (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Any call backs?...

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG E and background work? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: direct TV (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
can you please post CB dates?...

» Refine Search
» New Search