home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Berlin (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Any call backs?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG E and background work? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Thank you!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  SAG E and background work? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Hi- My son is SAG-E. Are there any drawbacks to doing background work? I am interested because my......

Discussion Topic  RE: direct TV (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
can you please post CB dates?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Target BTS/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
i cant wait to see this project. What a big deal for a BTS commercial. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Target BTS/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Not sure the exact ranges but my son is 6. We saw as old as 9 but it wasnt very crowded at the first......

GLTA !...

Discussion Topic  Target BTS/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Cbs are on 5/4 or 5/5. Please post any updates!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Los Angeles - Child Modeling - Question !! (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
My advice...keep trying to get an agent. Any jobs without an agent will pay you in pictures or credi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Thinking about a manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
For my 6 yo son. We live north of LA and feel like we need one. Can anyone w a manager pm me? I have......

Discussion Topic  John Muir/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Please post any holds. Shoots next 4/28. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Target (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Anymore hold or bookings for LA? shoot dates 4/20 -5/15....

Discussion Topic  RE: Target (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Shoot days are almost 1 month long. I wonder......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tea collection (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Bookings are out. GL!...

Discussion Topic  Back to school fashion company- LA (in Child and Teen Models) by eaurouge
Hi- DS was asked to come in today. Does anyone know what this is for? I saw on LAC that auditions we......

Discussion Topic  RE: at&t (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Ooh poop! I would have loved a trip to NYC....

Discussion Topic  RE: at&t (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
The CBS in la are next week....

Oh that would be sooo fun! GL!...

Hi! Sorry, we auditioned in la for shooting during thanksgiving in NYC. Is this the same casting?...

Discussion Topic  at&t (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by eaurouge
Anyone else go today? Please post any updates. I learned this shoots in NYC next week. Thanks!...

» Refine Search
» New Search