home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (85 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: From Commercial auditions to TV/Film - HOW?!?!? (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
Ask your agent what can you do to help her market you better to film/tv CD's. Chances are she's alre......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Honest opinions about the profession of acting (in Off Topic...) by jadednewyorker
JLine, I don't understand why you're in this business if you think it's "immature" and not serious a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: Non-Union Feature Films...Why? (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker

Discussion Topic  RE: What's in a name? (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
You can just start using "Kimberly Ann" as your stage name now. I don't see why not. It has a nice......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting cut out of a film (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
Watch the Big Bang Theory episode "The Hesitation Ramification" about Penny getting her scene cut on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stage Name (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
You could just shorten your last name and go with Devin Pabin or Dewitt Pabin....

Discussion Topic  RE: General Audition Days/Times (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
With theater, you're more likely to have auditions/rehearsals/performances on nights and weekends. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaving the big markets? worth it? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by jadednewyorker
You gotta do what's right for your family and quality of life. With your LA experience and credenti......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial never aired (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
Read what you sign! You agreed to what happens in this situation, and we can't tell you what that i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taxes (in New Actors Only) by jadednewyorker
Oh and all this is even more so since you would, presumably, be anonymous and not allowed to tell yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Taxes (in New Actors Only) by jadednewyorker
In my view, you weren't going to be an independent contractor if you had gone with the situation you......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Holiday Gift Giving (in Secret Agent Man) by jadednewyorker
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Holiday Gift Giving (in Secret Agent Man) by jadednewyorker
I saw nothing wrong with SAM's response to sundancegirl. She didn't even ask an acting question per......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to be US actor??? (in Auditions) by jadednewyorker
First move to the US. Preferably NY or LA. Then take some acting classes....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Stage Name (in New Actors Only) by jadednewyorker
I don't think you need to register your stage name as anything just yet. I would wait until you hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: can an agent or manager (in Secret Agent Man) by jadednewyorker
"I was totally interested in meeting and possibly signing this person, until I saw that they viewed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just moved to LA, are my head shots and reel decent enough to get an agent out here? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by jadednewyorker
I liked the reel, I think it shows a good range and is concise and quick enough to keep people inter......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a recommendation letter from a casting Director (in New Actors Only) by jadednewyorker
If your relationship is strong enough for them to want to write you a recommendation, then you will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with IMTA (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
And with an attitude like that, neither you nor your child will get very far in this biz. All the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which Is Better Regarding Outdated Headshots? (in New Actors Only) by jadednewyorker
B. An open call for a theme park is probably not expecting anything super fancy anyway. But you nee......

» Refine Search
» New Search