home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (58 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle cigarettes on a film set as a non-smoker? (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
In my opinion, being uncomfortable and potentially getting sick is not worth it for background work,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News about Health Insurance (in Secret Agent Man) by jadednewyorker
108, please go run your mouth on some political or activist site. Your posts lately are getting way ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News about Health Insurance (in Secret Agent Man) by jadednewyorker
108 fell off her rocker again. US healthcare is a mess that I don't think will be fixed anytime soo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker

Discussion Topic  RE: David O Russell (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
Why are literally ALL your posts asking people to look up someone's direct info for you?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Are montages on a reel really that undesirable? (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
You can have a separate action reel if you have a specific physical skill you want to highlight (dan......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I have the look to be cast as the classic ingénue that is the lead? (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
Only the casting director can answer that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Stunts (in Dance and Movement) by jadednewyorker
Only place I've heard of in NYC is Hollywood Stunts....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Dance and Movement

Discussion Topic  RE: Thanks For Your Concern (Conversations with Non-Actors) (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
Your post was spot on. Thanks for sharing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: RELIABLE WORKSHOP STATIONS (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
SO IMPORTANT. THIS HAS NEVER BEEN ASKED BEFORE....

Discussion Topic  RE: Webisode w/Explicit Language? Should I do gig? (in New Actors Only) by jadednewyorker
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do? (in Secret Agent Man) by jadednewyorker
My opinion would be to drop the manager and absolutely sign with the agency for theatrical rep. The......

Also, have you asked the manager why they "don't work" with this agency? Which agencies do they pre......

I'm not sure what the purpose of a manager at this stage in your career would be other than to get y......

Discussion Topic  RE: When submitting electronically to agents/managers is it weird to have a facebook link (in The Working Actor) by jadednewyorker
I don't think it helps, and there are so many potential ways it can hurt you....

Discussion Topic  RE: First headshots (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by jadednewyorker
Just take everything that the professional headshot photographers on this forum say with a grain of ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Big TV and Movie auditions - Where are they? (in New Actors Only) by jadednewyorker
Try the "Acting Outside Hollywood" section for threads specifically about Texas....

Discussion Topic  RE: Things are slow in NY? (in New Actors Only) by jadednewyorker
I just don't understand how you expect us to answer this question. How would we be able to tell you......

» Refine Search
» New Search