Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Lesly Kahn (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
Any thoughts on Lesly Kahn? I'm considering taking her Acting Buffet course but want to be sure (it ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Networking/Finding a Production Crew? (in New Actors Only) by Gladstone
I originally asked: How oh how do newbies go about getting some content for a decent demo reel? I ha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  Casting Workshops That Are Worth Doing? (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
I know there's a nice big thread going on right now about the controversy of casting workshops, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's generally the average pay for a new series regular? (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone

Discussion Topic  RE: Is New York Film Academy Los Angeles a scam? (in New Actors Only) by Gladstone

Discussion Topic  RE: Is New York Film Academy Los Angeles a scam? (in New Actors Only) by Gladstone

Discussion Topic  RE: Ultimate List of Recommended Classes (in Secret Agent Man) by Gladstone
I found a somewhat older list from roughly May 2014, so while it's a little out of date, my guess is......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Ultimate List of Recommended Classes (in Secret Agent Man) by Gladstone
I can't seem to find that huge list (made by TruthTeller?) from long ago that had tons of recommende......

Discussion Topic  Joining a Comedy Troop (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
Forgive my ignorance on this. My agent highly recommends I join (or at least regularly take part in)......

Discussion Topic  RE: For those needing footage and a reel? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Gladstone
Anyone used these guys before (and can speak on their work)?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Bradford Rogne - headshots (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Gladstone
I've used him several times before, he's 110% legit and awesome. Great shots and isn't stupidly over......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  VO Material? (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
I'd like to practice some voiceover material (commercial, animation, etc.) just to improve and be ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay to put Agent info on website? (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
Awesome, thanks guys!...

Discussion Topic  Okay to put Agent info on website? (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
I have my own actor website (it's cheap and easy to set up, so why not?), and I was going to add my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: BMG Talent (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
Thank you for the input Ninja! On a side note, has anyone ever heard of EWEB Book Submission System......

Discussion Topic  BMG Talent (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
Any experience with them and/or opinions?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Sides & Monologues (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
Anyone?...

Discussion Topic  Commercial Sides & Monologues (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
Forgive my ignorance, but are there any good/recommended sites for getting commercial copy for men, ......

Discussion Topic  BMG Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by Gladstone
Any experience with them and/or opinions?...

Discussion Topic  How to Get Out of Your Own Head (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
I have a terrible habit of getting in my own head whenever it comes to performing, sometimes even of......

» Refine Search
» New Search