Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (51 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: VO or Commercial? (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Sounds like VO is the answer. How would I go about listing it? Something like, Phone System Attenda......

Anyone?...

Discussion Topic  VO or Commercial? (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
I did the voicemail/auto-attendant recording for a new phone system that a small business had set up......

Discussion Topic  RE: VO or Commercial (in Secret Agent Man) by Gladstone
Anyone?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  VO or Commercial (in Secret Agent Man) by Gladstone
I did the voicemail/auto-attendant recording for a new phone system that a small business had set up......

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reel Class/Opportunity (in Secret Agent Man) by Gladstone
10-4, thank you guys! Sounds like paying to have a faux demo reel made is kind of corner-cutting and......

Discussion Topic  Demo Reel Class/Opportunity (in Secret Agent Man) by Gladstone
First off, forgive my ignorance since I'm somewhat new to this. I've got training and theater credit......

Discussion Topic  Demo Reel Class and/or Opportunity (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
First off, forgive my ignorance since I'm somewhat new to this. I've got training and theater credit......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Commissions (in Secret Agent Man) by Gladstone
Is this really a problem some actor's have or a surprise to anyone? I'm still pretty green in terms ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Place to get Audition Sides? (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone

Discussion Topic  Best Place to get Audition Sides? (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
I need TV or film sides for an upcoming class, but not sure where to look. I'm looking for a 20-30's......

Discussion Topic  Commercial: always smiling? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Gladstone
Classically, I know a commercial headshot should be all smiles, but is that still the case? Would a ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent drops you without notification? (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
Pretty unprofessional and childish if you ask me, but I guess that's any passive aggressive behavior......

Discussion Topic  RE: big four diffrences (in New Actors Only) by Gladstone
Nice breakdown! From everything I've heard/read, it doesn't matter to agents/CDs, just as long as yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by Gladstone

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by Gladstone
Weird question: what about those of us who look young but are actually much older? Would providing a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are we putting weight, height, eyes, hair on resumes still? (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone

Discussion Topic  Colleen Cler Agency (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone
Has anyone worked with Colleen Cler/the Colleen Cler Agency?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Improv Class vs. Technique and Scene Study (in The Working Actor) by Gladstone

» Refine Search
» New Search