home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Meningitis print NY (in Child and Teen Models) by GirlChase
Teen boy role booked......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Abrams Interview (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Did Bonnie leave this week because my daughter just had a conversation in passing with her last week......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial conflicts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
I was informed to list it because if a cd sees a competitor, they may assume that there's a conflic......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial conflicts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
If they're paying you..it's a conflict.There's usually a term attatched to it for usage....

Discussion Topic  RE: How does a Commercial agent/ Cd choose talent to audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Thanks so much!...

Discussion Topic  How does a Commercial agent/ Cd choose talent to audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Who chooses talent to audition...Cd or commercial agent? What is the process?...

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
It was cancellled I heard....

Discussion Topic  RE: ATT - Ross Lacey (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Is this the same ATT cbs in NY and Chicago? My dd had a straigt to cb then another cb Jan 7th but I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Social Networking (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
It depends on why you really want one. My dd had friends, family and followers tagging her video c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Celebrity Ghost Stories - Good or Bad? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
My daughters credit showed up after the episode aired....

Discussion Topic  RE: Celebrity Ghost Stories - Good or Bad? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Congrats.My dd filmed with them recenyly too.Awesome crew...

Shoots next week......

Thanks!......

Tues I believe and they contacted manager because mngr is the contact # listed on resume....

They called for my dd availability for shooot dates.Waiting for confirmation...

Allison Goodman is now the CD. I hear she's equally nice. She was also the CD for Law and Order..Spe......

I too have heard great things.Congrats and Good Luck!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search