home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Meningitis print NY (in Child and Teen Models) by GirlChase
Teen boy role booked......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Abrams Interview (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Did Bonnie leave this week because my daughter just had a conversation in passing with her last week......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial conflicts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
I was informed to list it because if a cd sees a competitor, they may assume that there's a conflic......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial conflicts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
If they're paying you..it's a conflict.There's usually a term attatched to it for usage....

Discussion Topic  RE: How does a Commercial agent/ Cd choose talent to audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Thanks so much!...

Discussion Topic  How does a Commercial agent/ Cd choose talent to audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Who chooses talent to audition...Cd or commercial agent? What is the process?...

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
It was cancellled I heard....

Discussion Topic  RE: ATT - Ross Lacey (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Is this the same ATT cbs in NY and Chicago? My dd had a straigt to cb then another cb Jan 7th but I......

» Refine Search
» New Search