home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial conflicts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
I was informed to list it because if a cd sees a competitor, they may assume that there's a conflic......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial conflicts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
If they're paying you..it's a conflict.There's usually a term attatched to it for usage....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: How does a Commercial agent/ Cd choose talent to audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Thanks so much!...

Discussion Topic  How does a Commercial agent/ Cd choose talent to audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Who chooses talent to audition...Cd or commercial agent? What is the process?...

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
It was cancellled I heard....

Discussion Topic  RE: ATT - Ross Lacey (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Is this the same ATT cbs in NY and Chicago? My dd had a straigt to cb then another cb Jan 7th but I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Social Networking (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
It depends on why you really want one. My dd had friends, family and followers tagging her video c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Celebrity Ghost Stories - Good or Bad? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
My daughters credit showed up after the episode aired....

Discussion Topic  RE: Celebrity Ghost Stories - Good or Bad? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Congrats.My dd filmed with them recenyly too.Awesome crew...

Shoots next week......

Thanks!......

Tues I believe and they contacted manager because mngr is the contact # listed on resume....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do beautiful children book commercials (in Child and Teen Models) by GirlChase
I too think it depends on product. I've noticed that the children who book eg, Macys, JCP and Kohls ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Super secret castings (in Child and Teen Models) by GirlChase
My dd has done one for google. I didn't know util the night before....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: How hard is it to score a commercial?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Thank You! Kfl for the compliment and encouraging words to all. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How hard is it to score a commercial?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
I don't recognize a pattern. TBH..alot of the commercials my dd has booked were ones we didn't expec......

Discussion Topic  Mystery Product...in NYC for.L.A (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Did this audition occur in L.A as well?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Blame it on the hustle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Last Fri they said they would contact agent from this point on about which role because they're in m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blame it on the hustle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
They asked to meet with my daughter again and will be back in contact with manager and agent after s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nicekodeon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by GirlChase
Submitted via tape. Do those count?? lol. It was actually fun watching her go from one extreme to th......

» Refine Search
» New Search