home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Verizon Fios (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by SkipHop
Has anyone heard about holds/bookings? GLTA!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music on NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by SkipHop
Does anyone else have an agent appt. tomorrow? GL--I'm sure they'll cast quickly!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: We are dropping out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by SkipHop
Thanks so much for the kind words and support! This site has been a blessing. And GLTA who are still......

Discussion Topic  RE: We are dropping out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by SkipHop
Same here! Our DD had quite a bit of success (subjective definition) but decided a few months ago to......

Discussion Topic  RE: About Face Talent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by SkipHop
She is my dd's agent for commercial and we think she's great. Very well-connected, professional. Get......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by SkipHop
Haven't heard a peep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by SkipHop
Did offers go out for the classmates and Matilda's yet or is it still casting? How was it yesterday?...

DD danced & sang on the 20th, but we haven't heard anything since. Guess that means we're out for no......

No e-mail/callback here either. Hope someone out there received some good news!...

I suppose everyone's experience is different, but having been in the "Matilda pipeline" for over a y......

Wow--sounds like it was very specific yesterday. Was there another round of callbacks today? I wonde......

So exciting! Are all of the callbacks so far for the classmates? Do they already have Matilda, Lave......

In my limited experience, it depends on how clear the directive is from the creative team to the cas......

I thought I had read somewhere that there were rotating teams of "classmates" for the show...does an......

» Refine Search
» New Search