home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Global One LTD?!! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by lemyhime
They have lot of bad review and they are the one that ask you to take very expensive headshot serc......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by lemyhime
bump...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by lemyhime
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Learning to sing? (in The Working Actor) by lemyhime
I have a daughter who just started acting and I also have her starting voice lesson at the same tim......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you know any good overnight acting camp in CA? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by lemyhime
Thank you sooooo~ much for all your info and yes I will double triple check before i send my kid a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you know any good overnight acting camp in CA? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by lemyhime
Is It too early to send overnight camp? we live in Pasadena CA but i was thinking It's time to have......

Discussion Topic  Do you know any good overnight acting camp in CA? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by lemyhime
I have 11 year old girl who just started and i'm looking for good acting overnight camp in Californi......

» Refine Search
» New Search