home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Trillian
I thought he said the majority of actors get nothing from it, but eventually some actors do get work......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Trillian
When did he say that? And can we get rid of our agents now? ......

You can do whatever you want with your money, but don't tell me that the only ones who will be hurt ......

I don't understand your comment. That's exactly what happens in high school - the guys that label a ......

You can't use the word "investment", it's not the correct word. It's more like "crapshoot". You have......

And Dana Gergely at ATLA charging $169 per person. And the email from ATLA says in big letters: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This A Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by Trillian
By the way, whether your agent is using YOUR money to do his CD-ash-kissing or not... if you NEED to......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This A Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by Trillian
Yes, it's a red flag....

Discussion Topic  RE: Typical Newbie Dumb Question (in New Actors Only) by Trillian
I'm sure they would rather see you off book (know it by memory), but if you're good and a fit for th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: The film festival circuit. (in The Working Actor) by Trillian
No, not casting directors. But most likely other film directors and producers (indie level, of cours......

Discussion Topic  RE: advice please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Trillian
I'd remove the bow, and pick a shot without an "extreme" expression that doesn't let us see how she ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with IMTA (in The Working Actor) by Trillian
And just in case you think no one is watching you post five times and all that... Your complaint to ......

Or as they say at Whole Foods Market... Namaste. (which is traditionally said with a smile and cont......

Yes, OSS, I'm sensitive. I was the first one to offer you help. I guess you being quick to complain ......

Jack Travern, Truthteller, from all the repeated posts from OSS and all people trying to help, OSS o......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMTA HELP! Is it the right path to take for a newbie? (in Secret Agent Man) by Trillian
Google "IMTA SCAM" and get 11,800 results. Including, of course, their own posts....

Discussion Topic  RE: IMTA HELP! Is it the right path to take for a newbie? (in Secret Agent Man) by Trillian
Oh, Actordelarte, they're famous... for making ridiculously enormous amounts of money off parents. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I expecting too much of an agent? (in New Actors Only) by Trillian
Hi, redherring, Usually a manager would give you that kind of attention. An agent (especially a succ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: IMTA HELP! Is it the right path to start for a newbie? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Trillian
You may want to start here: ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: IMTA HELP! Is it the right path to start for a newbie? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Trillian
Please do not give away your $8,000. Go to ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

» Refine Search
» New Search