home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  LA Models or Zuri Kids (in Child and Teen Models) by mykidsstylist
Hi all, I'm asking for a friend. She's looking for a print agent for her daughter. She's repped by C......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Hallmark (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
Did anyone get the callback dates?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Campbell Soup (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
Any news? asking for a friend....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: What is Expected of You and Your Child On Set (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
My LO worked background on Shake it Up and Zendaya and Bella Thorne came by. My LO loved Bella, so w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monsato (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
3:45 pm mamaskoby. Its a bit early since my DC gets out of school at 3:15. No way can I go crosstown......

Discussion Topic  Monsato (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
Can someone tell me what's the latest this casting goes. I have an early call but wanted to go a bit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Newbie Advice (in Child and Teen Models) by mykidsstylist
Start by taking some great shots of your daughter. Take some 3/4 shots, some close up and some mid w......

Discussion Topic  Target @ House (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
Did anyone book the commercial casting at House?...

Discussion Topic  Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
Callback dates?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Target (in Child and Teen Models) by mykidsstylist
Can someone tell me the bd?...

Discussion Topic  RE: How does a Commercial agent/ Cd choose talent to audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
So if the CD calls talent in, who chooses who gets a callback?...

Discussion Topic  SAG Promo Scale (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
Does anyone know how much a SAG promo scale pay? We recently got an audition and my DS is a must joi......

Discussion Topic  RE: H&M- Height Question (in Child and Teen Models) by mykidsstylist
Ok, I want to know who is going Monday? I was hoping to meet some of you ladies. Also unusual that I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's Place - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by mykidsstylist
Nictim- do you mind sharing what four agencies were invited the day before. When my DS went it was L......

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's Place - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by mykidsstylist
We were in and out in less than 5 minutes. What I found odd was that they had a list of agencies tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hanes (in Child and Teen Models) by mykidsstylist
Anyone hear anything?...

Discussion Topic  Hanes (in Child and Teen Models) by mykidsstylist
Did anyone else go? Can they tell me when they shoot? There were so many kids there....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mattel--LA (in Child and Teen Models) by mykidsstylist
Does anyone know how Mattel works? Do they keep requesting the same kids over and over? Do they use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney (in Child and Teen Models) by mykidsstylist
If this is for the Disney Apps, this project has booked....

Discussion Topic  Disney- Enchanted Tales (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mykidsstylist
Anyone else go? It was today only. Did anyone get callback dates?...

» Refine Search
» New Search