home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
Did anyone bring a kid to an open who played an instrument other than the ones they requested? My da......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
Oops! Addressed to the wrong mom! THanks for figuring it out TNMomof3! The cbs for this show pull k......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
Vegasmama, Can't imagine they would have her come to a dance cb for the role of Matilda (Matildas do......

There tends to be fewer kids at the Matilda call because of the stiff height requirement. That said,......

It is an Equity call, but they will see non-Equity after all Equity members & candidates. In an adul......

Mamastell, if she made it to one of the later calls, they know her & will call her again if they thi......

Hi Momof3, Congrats on the cbs! TMR is right, though, about height, & your daughter may have been ......

I think the dance is challenging, but mostly because of the difficult timing. So, years of intense b......

Yes, NYLove, I wondered the same. Have not heard of a 10/12 audition date. Vegas Mom, if your daugh......

Totally! I so know that pain!...

Re: height, strict. Think at least 1" under specified limits....

Ours was the ensemble dance call on 4/27, but I think there are another round of cbs for Matilda sch......

Yes, my daughter's group was also told they would hear something by the end of May if they were bein......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
Hi SingitBaby I think the ensemble cbs have probably been delayed per Mamacare's post. I know Nora s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
Oh, & Mamacare, thanks so much for the updates! Very appreciated....

Hi Mamastell, I know your pain! My dd also has no mgr or agent & made it very far in cbs for Matild......

About 110 girls split into groups of roughly 30 for about 1.5 hrs ea group. Worked on a couple comb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie National Tour Auditions??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
@songanddance -- I know, right! Yikes!...

Discussion Topic  RE: A Little House on the Prairie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
I think massive too. I had problems submitting on 4/28 & they set up a different loading system that......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Little House on the Prairie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
Is there any way to pick up sides & submit off the AA listing? (They have the breakdown & submission......

» Refine Search
» New Search