home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A Little House on the Prairie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
Is there any way to pick up sides & submit off the AA listing? (They have the breakdown & submission......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Singing/acting coaches on Long Island (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
Try Long Island Classics. Rebecca Kupka Overton is great. Don't think she is taking long term client......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
I think they are keeping the current Matildas. My daughter was in the running for replacments this S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CheetahBee
@LMM I guess so b/c cb for Matildas was Sat (2 days ago)....

Any more cbs for Matildas after 5/21? Would like to know if I should keep holding my breath! Thoug......

Thanks! A few 8 year olds turning 9 this summer (& 1 or 2 turning 9 in Fall)....

BroadwayBouund7, there were 9 girls at the last 2 callbacks. This was our 4th cb this Spring, so we ......

& thanks, SingitBaby, for making feel like maybe I'm still sane in this sea of callbacks!...

Congrats, Bigdreammom!...

OK, sorry then. I just got the wrong impression....

dramamama, you don't sound harsh, just a little condescending. I've had a career in this industry a......

I don't think Sky was suggesting that Nora & her team are disorganized, she just seems to be commise......

It's hard to tell where they are in the process sometimes. My daughter went to an open in Sep, & was......

Hi jessey_5 -- my dd has been through several callbacks for Matilda replacements (we are still hopin......

No dancing so far. She was called back for Matilda, not ensemble, though....

Thank you, me too! Got an e-mail from Roundabout today, but realized it was just a general marketin......

Sorry for my terrible typing, everyone!...

Caryct, my daughter got called abck after the 4/16. It was yesterday & pretty cool. Groups of 4 gril......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bombed so bad I had to walk it off (in Auditions) by CheetahBee
Performing for 1 is much harder than for a group. It's intimate. Continuing to connect w/ the mate......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

» Refine Search
» New Search