home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (367 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Offers are out for the tour for Matilda's....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday gift ideas for agents and managers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I give 15% of my check on all jobs. lol...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Transitioning from modeling to performing... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Wanted to add that if you work multiple days you should be provided a tutor who would contact the sc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Transitioning from modeling to performing... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We work with our school. I actually wouldn't be doing this if I had to travel too far but I have ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: New York World Premiere - Nov 14 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
It says produced by HBO - will it show on HBO as well if we can't attend this viewing?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Q: parents/kids who already have agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Hopewell this is not to what you are referring. I don't look on this forum and then ask why we weren......

Discussion Topic  RE: Q: parents/kids who already have agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I get emails that are somewhat of a match from the casting sites and occasionally submit on an indiv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange is the new black (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
First auditions for L still going on today...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cherrios (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Isn't it a promo - not a regular cheerios?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Outcast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
How long ago was your audition? I know many were last week for girl parts. Then again cbs are roll......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sesame Street float (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Did it book?? Big talent on the float. Saw on Idina M will be on. Oh well on to next year. I assum......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing between two conflicting offers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I also think if you should go with the first offer if it was a real offer. I am assuming you have r......

Discussion Topic  RE: upcoming kids broadway roles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I appears that smaller parts (1-3 kids) go through agents unlike Matilda that needs a much larger nu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daddy's Home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I guess it's easier for them to go local. We'll see. I'm certain we're out....

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's Thanksgiving day parade (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I don't know anyone who heard. I assume there will be quite a few. DC is not a real dancer so I cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Yep = totally get you. In Europe many kids have take a gap year - not for theater though but to int......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
nonstagemom - you know it's kind of like when they go off to college. You want to cut the strings b......

It's a wonderful site and ITA - I have gotten a wealth of information. Thanks to all who worked on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: just starting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Have you asked your print agent if they work with a commercial agent or if they have another side to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pepperidge Farm (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
Was this on AA or just thru agents? We went thru agents and told it was o/c not just print but then......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

» Refine Search
» New Search