home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (360 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: new matilda auditions in spring (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Don't know the answer but the Matilda's and some other's from the cast sang the national anthem at t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Offers are out for the tour for Matilda's....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday gift ideas for agents and managers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I give 15% of my check on all jobs. lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Transitioning from modeling to performing... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Wanted to add that if you work multiple days you should be provided a tutor who would contact the sc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Transitioning from modeling to performing... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We work with our school. I actually wouldn't be doing this if I had to travel too far but I have ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: New York World Premiere - Nov 14 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
It says produced by HBO - will it show on HBO as well if we can't attend this viewing?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Q: parents/kids who already have agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Hopewell this is not to what you are referring. I don't look on this forum and then ask why we weren......

Discussion Topic  RE: Q: parents/kids who already have agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I get emails that are somewhat of a match from the casting sites and occasionally submit on an indiv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange is the new black (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
First auditions for L still going on today...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cherrios (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Isn't it a promo - not a regular cheerios?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Outcast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
How long ago was your audition? I know many were last week for girl parts. Then again cbs are roll......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sesame Street float (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Did it book?? Big talent on the float. Saw on Idina M will be on. Oh well on to next year. I assum......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing between two conflicting offers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I also think if you should go with the first offer if it was a real offer. I am assuming you have r......

Discussion Topic  RE: upcoming kids broadway roles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I appears that smaller parts (1-3 kids) go through agents unlike Matilda that needs a much larger nu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daddy's Home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I guess it's easier for them to go local. We'll see. I'm certain we're out....

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's Thanksgiving day parade (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I don't know anyone who heard. I assume there will be quite a few. DC is not a real dancer so I cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Yep = totally get you. In Europe many kids have take a gap year - not for theater though but to int......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
nonstagemom - you know it's kind of like when they go off to college. You want to cut the strings b......

It's a wonderful site and ITA - I have gotten a wealth of information. Thanks to all who worked on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: just starting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Have you asked your print agent if they work with a commercial agent or if they have another side to......

» Refine Search
» New Search