home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (422 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Daddy's Home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Casting continues into next week. GLTA...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: More auditions & bookings via self sub than through agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I don't particularly agree with you LSW. I don't think that the agents think that way though. I th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow or busy? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Almost dead for a young looking 8 yo. I don't think it will pick up till after the holidays - if it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do people with agents also self submit? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Not all agents are asked to submit for all projects so I would not get testy. They also may have ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do people with agents also self submit? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
If you were contacted by your agent you should be going through them. That happened to me once - act......

There are lots of paying projects for self submission. I usually ask my manager if they had already......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grinch at MSG (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Confused are you going for ensemble or CLW? I know there were final calls prior to the equity call.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
To be honest - and dd has nothing to do with this show - I don't understand taking up a cd's time if......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paw Patrol (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Depending on the role there may not even be cb's for voice. If it's a small part then maybe they wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Obtaining a copy of film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I don't know anyone who frowns upon doing student films with directors from good schools during down......

Discussion Topic  RE: no permit yet (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
I'm not sure but I heard that many modeling jobs still don't check for permits. I wouldn't chance. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Social security number (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
To be honest unless your child is a big booker you will most likely lose money because of travel unl......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Is this normal behavior? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Why don't you call them. If they won't speak with you so be it. Sometimes you can get a lot more i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow... So let's talk downtime. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
There are always going to be people whose children and themselves do more than you. Doesn't mean th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow... So let's talk downtime. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I don't think you have to do anything in particular but have fun and play and go to school of course......

That's great Jad. This year in school - we are in the city so it really is different than the suburb......

we are only doing to try to do one day of gymnastics if possible. dd is in a show but is begging so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jumbotron (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
saw that on one of the acting sites for submission. We didn't submit since we are out of town. Sound......

Discussion Topic  RE: Super slow August?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I think it should be split more for legit - there have been many auditions for THEATER but as far as......

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
haven't heard a peep so I assume dc is out...

» Refine Search
» New Search