home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (456 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Delta (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Anyone else go? Confused with the dates....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: What is Expected of You and Your Child On Set (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I think you have to go with your instincts. Sometimes it's fine - I have a friend who takes pics on ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Family Fang (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
My friend's ds booked. Filming already. Not with CT Kids so maybe the girl role did....

Discussion Topic  RE: First Trip to LA... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Just to add one more choice - Priceline. I don't know how long you are going for but I used to go o......

Discussion Topic  RE: TJ Maxx (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
We were there b4 noon- we were number 243 so obviously by the time they gave out the cards they were......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: TJ Maxx (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
walked out and we were there b4 start time. Somebody must have said it was an open call and it was c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Canon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
oh my must be an all back - all of us on here and all have a cb. I won't think about this one....

Discussion Topic  RE: Canon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
no idea if it's an all back - I also have no clue how many kids were there. I don't remember if we ......

c u there...

Discussion Topic  RE: Submission (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Why would it not be okay? They don't own you - don't take this as snip but you can do what you want......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submission (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I ask my manager tons of things. I never ask my agents. I think that's part of the job of handholdi......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Workshop/Class for 5yo? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
performing option they just will teach dd to slate and how to act in front of a camera. Many of us o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Explain these rates to me? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Cannot answer your conflict question but I would think you should ask your agent if you have one sin......

Discussion Topic  RE: The self tape (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Yes - our managers like us to slate standing up. Also dc can say the agent's name. Turn left and the......

Discussion Topic  Morgan Stanley (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
Anyway have an update or if it's been booked? Really long auditions for a print ad. Thx...

Discussion Topic  RE: Brilliance (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Oh this is interesting. Guess since it isn't till next year we are al in the game. Who cares--reall......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Printing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Glossy was the thing for years here back in the 80s and 90s. I was going to do them glossy and then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Cold War (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Subscribe to Deadline or look at it often. They have the best info. As mom2 said this is a pretty q......

Discussion Topic  RE: wallykazam (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
It's a very small role. May be a one off so not a big necessity to have cbs. That's the latest I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: StageDoor Manor vs Frenchwoods (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Both are terrific according from reports from parents I know who have gone. I had one mother who's ......

» Refine Search
» New Search