home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (438 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Jumbotron (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
saw that on one of the acting sites for submission. We didn't submit since we are out of town. Sound......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Super slow August?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I think it should be split more for legit - there have been many auditions for THEATER but as far as......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
haven't heard a peep so I assume dc is out...

Discussion Topic  Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Anyone know when the cbs are supposed to be? Thx...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Makeup (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Nothing but perhaps a bit of clear gloss - it was off by the time most of the pics were taken. If sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: KC Undercover- Role of Judy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
So glad you like it. He did the Z's other show as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: KC Undercover- Role of Judy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
no but GL. It's my friend's show. Sounds like so much fun. Have some pics from the kickoff party. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Posting self-tapes on You tube (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I use them unlisted and then take them down after they are pulled for use. It's just the easiest an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Double scale for commercial / eligible to sag (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
yep we turned down background on a commercial. pay was decent but it could have kicked us in or wast......

Discussion Topic  RE: Humira (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
holds are out...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting lounge (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We get emails here from CF in NYC just like we get them from Casting Networks. After an audition we ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Publicists (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
CDs do not really use IMDB for casting. It's a myth. It's easy enough to fake interest. I know no ......

Discussion Topic  Delta (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Anyone else go? Confused with the dates....

Discussion Topic  RE: What is Expected of You and Your Child On Set (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I think you have to go with your instincts. Sometimes it's fine - I have a friend who takes pics on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Family Fang (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
My friend's ds booked. Filming already. Not with CT Kids so maybe the girl role did....

Discussion Topic  RE: First Trip to LA... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Just to add one more choice - Priceline. I don't know how long you are going for but I used to go o......

Discussion Topic  RE: TJ Maxx (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
We were there b4 noon- we were number 243 so obviously by the time they gave out the cards they were......

Discussion Topic  RE: TJ Maxx (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
walked out and we were there b4 start time. Somebody must have said it was an open call and it was c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Canon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
oh my must be an all back - all of us on here and all have a cb. I won't think about this one....

Discussion Topic  RE: Canon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
no idea if it's an all back - I also have no clue how many kids were there. I don't remember if we ......

» Refine Search
» New Search