home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (479 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Federal Credit Union (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Wow. I knew it was low. I know there are options for mutual funds through them if you have a certain......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Youth Agents not "signing clients" (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Not an issue. Some agents want to protect their assets. So let's see you are with an agent and then ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: slow? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We turned down a short sag film because it began right after middle school began. A huge feature wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: slow? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Is she Union? I know there have been very few Union commercials. Just a lot of voice. Most companie......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY State Work Permits (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Usually it's very quick. I have gotten it within a week (but that's rare) and it was renewal. Make s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tide (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I think holds are out. Did anyone get one?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Featured vs extra (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We did a featured once and got a full credit with a big director. Was a small cast and although she ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PPAS... What gives? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Did you appeal? Like Beanie I know a bunch who got in. Appeals just came out last week. I think onl......

Discussion Topic  ATT (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Any booking yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Copy of SAGAFTRA card (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
The number is really all you need and agent should have it unless you fill out the paperwork...

Discussion Topic  RE: Middle schools. Where we all going? Anyone get PPAS? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Which is better? Ppas or Clinton ? Btw ppas screwed up their acceptances. Don't know what's going o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Middle schools. Where we all going? Anyone get PPAS? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
For Clinton no. You do a math thing and a writing essay. Also a group interview. Collaboration. It's......

Discussion Topic  Middle schools. Where we all going? Anyone get PPAS? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I'll go first. Clinton 260 Kid is over the moon Btw I don't know of any pros who got in so far to P......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick Jr (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Which one?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monkeying Around (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Thx. I thought there may be more than one cb! Which role did u go on? Glta...

Discussion Topic  Monkeying Around (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Please post CBS. Thx...

Discussion Topic  RE: Liberty Mutual (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I assume it booked since it was supposed to tape this week...

Discussion Topic  RE: Liberty Mutual (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
The Vo? I doubt here will be CBS if so but you never know! Did they give a cb date?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Middle school nyc (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Yes those are our top Two and then local Sp. Clinton academics are much better. That's the only issu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Middle school nyc (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Thanks! Just want it done with!...

» Refine Search
» New Search