home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (437 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: VW (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I thought it was supposed to be starting this week. Assuming it booked but haven't asked around...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: VW (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Yes. When we did tech week it was every day. It didn't start day 3. This could pay for at least a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

I have a question. Is scale for commercial per day vs scale for film and tv different in that film h......

I think NY starts from day 1 but the shoot needs to be at least 3 days to get one! Sometimes they w......

Discussion Topic  RE: signing with manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Many managers are 3 years with an option for more...

Discussion Topic  RE: Day player (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Pays around $950-1000 I think for sag scal. Plus you get residuals if it's kept for replay. I'm not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone back to work yet? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
There are some agents that toss their kids against the wall. They aren't picky and choosy with who i......

Discussion Topic  Monologue choices for PPAS middle school (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
So we are looking for a one minute monologue for middle school audition. Any suggestions? Should be......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Alienist (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Omg. Loved that book. Dd way too young. Lol. Those were the days I read all the time GLTA involve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon teen boys (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Manhattan Mayflower I don't know why they do it but we have booked out of town commercials and were ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot Season in NY (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I thought pilot season is primarily after the holidays except that it's changing because of smaller ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stouffer's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We went in with a family as well but she didn't even match them. Lol. They had nobody left....

Discussion Topic  RE: Stouffer's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Did u go in as a real family or mixed? Are there CBS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ancient Futures (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Supposed to be private because they are confidential sides. You'd have to click and change to open t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ancient Futures (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I'm confused. How do you view under package vs free account? Don't you have either one or the other......

I don't know what's going on. Many of us had views this or last week. Wow 50 views on each clip? Tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dunkin Donuts -Hockey Team (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Not involved in this but they asked a female hockey players and teammates I think on AA. Yesterday o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reps on set (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Never had that happen in NY but I SAG reps have dropped by to make sure they were following rules at......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cast it (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I had another cast it question. If the casting directors can download them if they are private. If t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cast Talent Views? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
There are occassionally big projects with open calls on Aa that don't send sides. Then they choose t......

» Refine Search
» New Search