home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (432 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Lunchables (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Haven't heard a thing. Wasn't that over a week ago?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Child Safety - Young Artist Awards (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I actually would have told a friend about that. I have in the past. This girl was actually in a big......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Child Safety - Young Artist Awards (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I have a friend who was nominated. I kept my mouth shut. She's pretty SAAVY so I was hoping she rese......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exclusivity with Agencies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We had to sign for legit but it our commercial agent we never signed. It's an oral contract but ever......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Okay I had a manager before. I did sign a 3 year contract. I'm set with a great agent for commercial......

Discussion Topic  Manager question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Thinking about adding a manager. Wondering about personal experience recently with Shirley Grant and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Voiceover Roles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Are you talking about commercial or animated features/tv? I know that our agent gives you the optio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Voiceover Roles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Let me add they usually book quickly and don't have CBS in the realm of radio and commercial. They j......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Wrinkle in Time (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL

Discussion Topic  RE: Nationwide (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Did this book or have CBS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stranger Things 2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I haven't watched but I know they wanted a particular early actress. Doesn't matter and they searche......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stranger Things 2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
What do you mean open call for season one? I know two kids who are in it and they were both with go......

Discussion Topic  RE: To hold sides or not to hold sides...taping (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Try not to. You can tape the lines behind the camera or use a white board and rewrite the lines...

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Warner Cable (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
NY. You can Read where all the people are from so unless it's bi coastal it will be from that city. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Warner Cable (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Im beginning to wonder why they make appt times when they always seem to go In order of arrival time......

What time were you there moxy? We were about 4:30...

They didn't go by appt time and everyone was late. They did take a lot of time with each child and d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lysol (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Which one? On camera or voice?...

Discussion Topic  RE: school age actors (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
ITA with Sephora. You will need them to stamp your work permit following K so it's best that they kn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sit and stay (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
No it's not commercial...

» Refine Search
» New Search