home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (532 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Russel Mania (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
First calls for the girls are still going on. Our tape isn't due till next week. It sounds really c......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: DKNY/Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
LLacey why am I doing this? At least it was really quick but as Mu Shoo said - it was in a far place......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

When does this Benetton thing shoot? I highly doubt we'll get called back - does all print have cal......

I didn't hear Benetton was request - I do know they had 3 days of go sees this week. Not sure if it ......

We're going for Benetton. First fashion call ever. What do they look for? Clean cut or edgy? thx...

Discussion Topic  RE: From background to principal (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Nope - since it's non union - PM me - and I'll tell you more. Honestly just to be background on a n......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: From background to principal (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
You best make sure you aren't on the SAG E edge. One background SAG can send you into the union and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial conflicts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
That would be just the opposite GirlChase if your child has been in the business for a good deal of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial conflicts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
That is not the reason MissAK. Some list and some don't. Apparently in NY most do the conflict thing......

Discussion Topic  Commercial conflicts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I am interested in hearing kids experience in commercials in regards to conflicts. Let's say you do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Captain Fantastic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
litlActress - PM me Please. worried Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: Captain Fantastic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Three of us including myself turned down the little girl part. Just can't do it. I don't mind the la......

Discussion Topic  RE: The intern (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
There will most likely be many groups of cbs. Congrats if you got one. Does any know if Anne is off......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print and Commercials (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
that's not sag rate. Sag daily is over $900. So I can't tell you what it was - probably a non union ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print and Commercials (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
What was the pay scale Annav?...

Are you sure it's not background/extra work? If your agent works with extra work you should check. T......

We were directly booked for TV Voice cartoons. Not a series regular part but small recurring roles a......

Discussion Topic  RE: AFFI (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
No did you hear something? Do you know how many were at the cb? I heard 4-5. What time were you t......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are the busiest months for auditions? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Commercial season is slow in the winter from the holidays and after. Makes sense since they cannot f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curly Hair vs Straight Hair for Submissions/Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I know! This one needs to schooling too!...

» Refine Search
» New Search