home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (498 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Halos (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
CBS are out. GLTA....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Halos (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Guess it depends whe you went. Was a mess for all at our time...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

There were a few roles. Haven't heard anything but planning on leaving on CB day since I doubt we wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Real Estate photoshoot (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
lol. Dd said oh that was nothing! They walk up that in school Every day ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Breakdowns question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Some agents get called for episodics more often by connections. They book quickly. Breakdown express......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about a credit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
If you had a character name you can out that instead in ny. Apparently they don't do that in Ca. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Home Again (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
There is another Thread on it As far as I know it went LA LOCAL at the last minute...

Discussion Topic  RE: People's List (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I would assume it did since it's supposed to tape tomorrow. Ours got lost. Lol. Whatever...

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot update question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I keep Pictures of all Documents on my phone. This way I don't forget and I can't lose them...

Discussion Topic  RE: A+ Dorset Noble and Mary Vega (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Ya know that's true. Better that way. I'm not paranoid for two minutes but it really didn't even cro......

Discussion Topic  RE: A+ Dorset Noble and Mary Vega (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
What's the difference? There were no sides! They were just yacking with the kids. I didn't know th......

I wonder why I'm not getting the actors access breakdowns. I get emails usually for our age group. I......

It wasn't open. You were supposed to have an appointment. When we were there a little girl brought h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Abrams vs. Take 3 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Also do you want to go out on lots of non Union work or union? If you are starting out then both bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Home Again (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
No just means if you get it you get to pay your way or turn it down...

Turned it down. They changed it to LA local. Haven't heard anything from people who went. GL...

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP! What does Shortlisted mean? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
What's it for? Acting, modeling, background/ extra work? Shortlisted means exactly as it sounds. A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kidz Bob (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Go to Aa or casting networks. We have no interest but I know they kept sending us alerts. Gl...

Discussion Topic  RE: Self tape auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
You can use a white board or make cue cards as well if they don't remember them. Also remember if yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Super (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Who booked this? Wondering the coloring they went with and ages! Thanks...

» Refine Search
» New Search