home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (446 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Way (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
The same as everyone else. We are 7-9 range. It did not have a range on our bd...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Way (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
They are still seeing kids. We have self tape due mon...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Yes co fused apparently it's still happening. I heard the same as you but was incorrect. This may ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Big in prestige still can be a small role. Anyway. It's awesome to get any role Best of luck to all ......

You can work every show over 6 most shows won't do that though. They will have alternates. However ......

I think that's just what I implied. I do know who was cut though. I assume you must know someone per......

I heard it's already cast. Of course I could be wrong if you know people going in today! Gl if you ......

Think they had finals. Not sure if hey call that mix and match. Just to qualify when people said you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Check authorization (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
Sorry I can't help you here. Wo do know when we got a 1099 it came from the manager less the commiss......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

You know what I have no idea. Maybe their name on trust of the child. The checks come from the manag......

Agencies get their commission directly however if you have both a manager and an agent the agency ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
You should always pay your agent. At least offer. If you don't have one I think legally an agent boo......

Discussion Topic  RE: voice overs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Same agents as the commercial side. Same top names as well. Best to be a good reader and the better ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
No cb dates were given. Animation can be quick or take a long time. I'm sure they have a huge number......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wizard (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I heard this project has booked. Friends on hold were released. Of course that doesn't mean definite......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lyrics for Life (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
The kids I know have done bway or off bway. Don't know about TV. Anyone can come and it's great to r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lyrics for Life (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
If it's the September show I think it's been booked unless they keep adding kids. We don't do these......

Discussion Topic  RE: What other cities have work for kids? (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
I don't know the laws but I do not know if you will be allowed to work overseas. You may need a spec......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Current Future Faces Parents and their Positive Experiences (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
My dd was ask to sign with Product at 1. Just snapshots. We decided not to do it. At almost 6 she go......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Current Future Faces Parents and their Positive Experiences (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
Hey my friends on here and you know who you are--why didn't you tell me I was missing all the action......

» Refine Search
» New Search