home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (398 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Yep = totally get you. In Europe many kids have take a gap year - not for theater though but to int......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
nonstagemom - you know it's kind of like when they go off to college. You want to cut the strings b......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

It's a wonderful site and ITA - I have gotten a wealth of information. Thanks to all who worked on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: just starting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Have you asked your print agent if they work with a commercial agent or if they have another side to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pepperidge Farm (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
Was this on AA or just thru agents? We went thru agents and told it was o/c not just print but then......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Target (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
Summerday - what time did you get there? We were there at around 5:10 or earlier (it started at 5) ......

Anna there were 2 days for this particular casting age. Yesterday and today. It was obvious. Yesterd......

Thank you to the idiot who leaked today's go see! Line was out the door for girls. We walked away ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daddy's Home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Language doesn't matter much to me - but that's me. Other things would bother me such as too much n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daddy's Home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Term used more in LA than in NY. Kind of a cb hold - maybe...

Casting continues into next week. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Children's Place (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
There are a bunch of go sees on Monday...

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's Thanksgiving day parade (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Do you know how many kids they are picking and if you have to learn a dance or just free dance? I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow or busy? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
5-8. We had weeks with nothing. September was super slow...

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow or busy? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Big time pick up this week both theatrical and commercial. Of course next will probably be nothing...

Almost dead for a young looking 8 yo. I don't think it will pick up till after the holidays - if it......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY PRINT AGENTS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
You should post this on the print board. Although the agencies overlap many just do print and would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: More auditions & bookings via self sub than through agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I don't particularly agree with you LSW. I don't think that the agents think that way though. I th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do people with agents also self submit? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Not all agents are asked to submit for all projects so I would not get testy. They also may have ha......

» Refine Search
» New Search