home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (511 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Representation for family casting call? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
If the agent tagged you on as a mom and got you the audition they would get commission too from you.......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: resume examples (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Also if you are on a orators access and add what your child did and click resume after inputs it com......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate to use connections? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Nepotism runs deep in Hollywood. People have been doing that for years. Sometimes it's who you know!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anabelle 2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL

Discussion Topic  RE: Anabelle 2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
If you book and aren't local you have to take care of all your expenses. Flights and housing and tra......

Discussion Topic  RE: ATNY (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
ATNY, A Class Act and Performing Option are similar. Yeah CDs go and teach classes there but it is v......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wonder (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Anyone hear back on their girl tapes yet from last week?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wonder (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We got it monday but it's not due till Monday...

Discussion Topic  RE: Gymboree commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Congrats! Have a great shoot...

Discussion Topic  RE: Gymboree commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Beach baby is this a commercial or modeling? I guess it booked of they are looking for background k......

Our CB was yesterday afternoon so I would assume they're not out yet...

CBS are out. Not sure for all ages...

Discussion Topic  RE: ADHD psa (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Did this book? If so boys or girls or both?...

Discussion Topic  RE: ADHD psa (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
CBS are out...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dance School Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Not for completions but many bway kids go to molinari. Peri dance may have competition but I am not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Private Car Insurance/Marco-polo (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
There was an NDA for this. Shouldn't be posting...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anne, Green Gables?? LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We are too young for this but the kids at the audition in NY were big. so I don't think they would w......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG AFTRA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I think it would be great to offer more services for the same union dues and it's a shame but not il......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG AFTRA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I can tell you that Equity doesn't have seperate events For children either although I don't attend ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Glass Castle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Which age of young Jeanette? There was more than one I think...

» Refine Search
» New Search