home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (429 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Alienist (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Omg. Loved that book. Dd way too young. Lol. Those were the days I read all the time GLTA involve......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon teen boys (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Manhattan Mayflower I don't know why they do it but we have booked out of town commercials and were ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot Season in NY (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I thought pilot season is primarily after the holidays except that it's changing because of smaller ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stouffer's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We went in with a family as well but she didn't even match them. Lol. They had nobody left....

Discussion Topic  RE: Stouffer's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Did u go in as a real family or mixed? Are there CBS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ancient Futures (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Supposed to be private because they are confidential sides. You'd have to click and change to open t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ancient Futures (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I'm confused. How do you view under package vs free account? Don't you have either one or the other......

I don't know what's going on. Many of us had views this or last week. Wow 50 views on each clip? Tha......

Did anyone here from AA submissions?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dunkin Donuts -Hockey Team (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Not involved in this but they asked a female hockey players and teammates I think on AA. Yesterday o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reps on set (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Never had that happen in NY but I SAG reps have dropped by to make sure they were following rules at......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cast it (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I had another cast it question. If the casting directors can download them if they are private. If t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cast Talent Views? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
There are occassionally big projects with open calls on Aa that don't send sides. Then they choose t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cast Talent Views? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Oh the. Send the reel (if you have one) resume, and headshot!...

I agree. That's why I said it means nothing but for I guess the little kid who gets excited. Lol!...

No I meant the actor rankings. It's under each actor's name and fluctuates....

Not views but the irrelevant ranking from their odd algorithm. It's only on pro. Different people w......

New to this system. Do views update immediately or overnight? I know IMDbpro changes once a week. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's holiday commercial.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Radio is a different spot if you me mean the one today...

Discussion Topic  RE: Walmart (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Pretty sure its internet only. Not NN...

» Refine Search
» New Search