home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (616 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow for boy 13-15 range? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We are younger and different sex but we had much more success on episodics and then when we book one......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Designated Survivor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
You mean Canadian?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Nella Knightly VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
What about Ripple? I assume they both booked...

Discussion Topic  RE: Liv & Maddie/ Skye (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I'm not surprised. It's much more difficult to use an out of towner Vs a local. Such is life!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Liv & Maddie/ Skye (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Anyone hear about CBS anywhere?...

I think that person had a first call. It was extended a day. I shouldn't listen to people Lol...

Only thought because it's supposed to start in ten days and you have to relocate for 5 months. I gu......

Oh how old were your kids? Mine will be 10 in a few months....

Guess someone will hear soon since today was cutoff. GLTA. Was fun either way...

No. Thinking they'll go local. Did you go through agent?...

Discussion Topic  RE: sound of music (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
If the kids all resigned I think many won't stay that long so don't get your hopes down. Could be a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I would put it on. We do. Only asked to use it once for a commercial audition. She's half Brit thoug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hard Copy Submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Lol to whom it may concern Jgd is an excellent boutique agency...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hard Copy Submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Some big firms are only hardcopt JGD may be. It's always fine to do TWIMC instead of making a mista......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slate shots (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Are you talking about for self submission? Shouldn't make a difference with an agency call. Persona......

Discussion Topic  RE: Super wings (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Yes as far as I know the in person was the first or only CB. Mine said callback. We did the other ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting websites (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I had no idea. Yes melsky was one who used it...

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting websites (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
There is a newer one called Casting Frontier as well. I know we have had a few commercial auditions ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self submit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Honestly Sephora it's just with deductions and taxes and agent and missing school(that's the biggest......

Discussion Topic  RE: Back Up Plan- College? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Mine isn't yet a teen but 4 year college is totally in the plan and hopefully on time. I don't know ......

» Refine Search
» New Search