home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (316 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Play-doh VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Usually no cb. Did is sick so didn't do it. Gl. Lots of Brit stuff these days...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Billions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I'm assuming local. So Small no reason to Me to look out of the area but I Have no idea It's alread......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Billions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Why would it be from tape? We went to cd in NY and it's a pilot. I know it was quite small roles f......

Anyone get cbs yet?...

I'm certain lawyers and bankers went in. The market was open. We got nothing. 8 inches. No biggie e......

First auditions were still on this week. Think they just ended yesterday. GL...

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow week? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
had more this week than last. Last week nothing. This week one legit and 2 voice. No commercial. I t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tax question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I am using it again. I used to use it for me too but realized I didn't need to and used tax hawk for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tax question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Yes schedule a. I always forget. We did both for two years but it's not every year. Also some of t......

Many people have both that's why I suggested using tthe software. You're deductions will go to both ......

if you file online. All those companies automatically calculate and enter the self employment tax. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Steve Jobs Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
This was booked by the lovely miss Ripley Sobo. I can announce the name since all the press has been......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Doesn't it pretty much depend on your age sex etc. sometimes it will be a hot season and others next......

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis (Broadway) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Sorry LLacey I heard they went out. I don't know how much longer the show will continue anyway. Onw......

Discussion Topic  RE: auditions and weather? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
things are already scheduled on Wed! Enjoy the day off all....

Discussion Topic  RE: auditions and weather? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Dds fun class was canceled so we scheduled earlier. Shouldn't be a problem since it's just subways. ......

Our audition is still on today till after 5. Tomorrow will be have to be cancelled they are closing......

Well they just had an update and said NYC may get 2-3 feet. Now I Have NO idea what will happen. Thi......

Cococat of course that is true. Most would like fewer to audition. Why would they care is others can......

Discussion Topic  RE: 26 Reasons Why [Your Kid] Didn't Get a The Part (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I love this list an remember it well. our biggest one isn't even on there. Your eyes are the wrong ......

» Refine Search
» New Search