home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (476 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sit and stay (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
No it's not commercial...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Sit and stay (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Anyone hear anything on this project?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Affair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
That would definitely be for the Joanie part. I assume the older Role which I think was heading up t......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Affair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Not in this mix but I watch the show. Joanie I think is the baby. She was red. Then there is the you......

It was for the youngest daughter. They aged her and needed a replacement....

Discussion Topic  RE: Workshops for kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Same for us. We did one for pilots and dd got nothing out of it. Was expensive too. They gave her th......

Discussion Topic  Clear Talent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Anyone work with them for legit? Wondering their presence here in NY. You can Pm me or write here. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunny Day (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
There are a few. First auditions this morning too...

Discussion Topic  RE: Halos (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Did you book Shorty? If so congrats. We knew we were out. Totally didn't match other kids there. Pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Halos (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
We go in tomorrow. Maybe ur still on hold if you had a first CB....

Clueless but we are going in. We were supposed to go out in before the narrow but were held with no ......

More CBS next week Coco no idea why they can't find the kids in LA but they do pick kids from NY fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Boston - studio to tape auditions? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I'm sure you can find an acting studio that tapes that does on camera classes. That's what we use he......

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Some people were told they were released. I'm assuming we are too unless they just narrowed it down ......

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
So what's the deal with this. We were told we are still on hold but other people said the boy booked......

C ya there...

Yes but I won't ask for it. It may piss off the cd. No way With this one. I don't know if it's an ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cisco (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
R there CBS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Resource for Finding Theatre Auditions? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
You should look on all of them. Playbill is good too because actors equity may not have non equity s......

Discussion Topic  RE: CESD or Generation (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
CESD period of the two. Abrams Is top 3 for commercial and voice but I just read you don't want them......

» Refine Search
» New Search