home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (338 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: gaffigan (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Is this for a main role or a Guest spot? If it's for a main role I can't believe they are recasting ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: CHEX LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Any other roles booked besides the two main girl Parts?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: CHEX LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I thought they were booking two girls and two boys. Two commercials. We were also put on what you ca......

Henry's dad I sent you a PM...

Can you tell me what it means when you say hold in LA? A real hold means they have to pay you if yo......

Horses. Had sent you a PM Sam do you have a boy or girl? Don't know about official Holds...

Same here. All different hair colors but light blonde one adorable Asian girl...

Oh how big was your cb?...

Not for ours. Maybe 6-7 But they may not take any from NY. I'm not sure since I don't know who came ......

Okay so yours was different. We only went for one and ours only said shoots in LA and the dates. GL ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Famous Sausage company/Friday audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Yes this was booked a few days ago. Think it shot already as well...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wiener Dog (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Did you know all the lines?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wiener Dog (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
She must have a doppelgänger I think I know ho it was. Wasn't us !...

Haha. Had no idea. First I heard about it was on here. Did you tape Or go To Casting?...

Auditions still continuing...

Discussion Topic  RE: Canon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Cbs are out...

Discussion Topic  RE: Canon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Is this for the Internet spot? If so huge age range. Wonder how many went in...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler on the Roof EPA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
They could have cbs before agent spots to narrow it down. Just an extra round prior. It's been done ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gerber (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
The baby role is on actors access or one of the self submit sites. Good pay if you get used. Guess t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Callback and hold without going to original casting (in Child and Teen Models) by NYCGAL
You may have worked with them before so no need to have you come in. They may have wanted to see mo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

» Refine Search
» New Search