home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (374 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Book outs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I don't think that is particularly true. Many time agents won't need anyone in addition to their ros......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Ensemble callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
It most likely refers to bookings they do not like to let the names of the new cast or replacements ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I pictured an old Italian grandma but you know some grandmas are pretty young! I'm still going to r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I have seen quite a few crashes. It happens often when you see groups like for big casting calls on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler on the Roof. Agent appts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
You'll have to back to the original open call. They seemed to have aged down a bit but that could ea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler on the Roof. Agent appts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
As far as I know not yet. Honestly rehearsals aren't till August I think or September so long time. ......

Discussion Topic  Fiddler on the Roof. Agent appts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Has anyone heard yet? If so was the bd and requirements the same as the open call? Think it was a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CAIN TALENT (Long Island Beware) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
I entire disagree pippy. This thread should stay up. This is not good publicity. As a matter of fac......

Discussion Topic  RE: CAIN TALENT (Long Island Beware) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
This board is to educate others and share information. There is a modeling agency that is always br......

Discussion Topic  RE: Automated tax deductions from pay... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
At the beginning of next year you should get the slips to enter into taxes. They should match up wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Automated tax deductions from pay... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Henry did u use tax software? It pretty much does it automatically. We had checks from Chicago but ......

Yes you file taxes. Either on yours or her own n we always did it seperately with w2s and there is a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Santa Monica to Hollywood or Hollywood to Santa Monica at 4PM (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Princess I assume you have an agent. Tell the agent to try to change the time of one. It should have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Montauk netflix show (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
A Many do! Quite a few in Ny. Her are a few Person of Interest The Affair Mysteries of Laura Unfor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Montauk netflix show (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Funny story mom2. Poopy. Too old For us but yes preteen and teen so far. Would be awesome to shoot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Busy/Slow times of year (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Summer is not always dead if you are in town for commercial. Many are on camp or traveling. I suppos......

Discussion Topic  RE: US Open casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
4 leaf clover couldn't you have used compressions software like Vimeo or eve YouTube as a last resor......

Discussion Topic  RE: US Open casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
Why would it be Sag instead of equity? Because it's on Tv? Obviously we are not trying since it's s......

Is this just for the duet or for group singing? Thx...

Discussion Topic  RE: Living with a Prima/Primo Donna :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYCGAL
AJ sounds like my 8 yo I think she watches too much Disney and home Made YouTube videos...

» Refine Search
» New Search