home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  We are dropping out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ohmpeace
Some of you may recall that my DD (who signed with a manager in March) had been very busy with audit......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Did I blow it? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ohmpeace
To clarify - DC missed those days of school as a COMBINATION of all of the auditions we were sent on......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Did I blow it? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ohmpeace
I will be sure and update you guys when we start getting calls again....

Thank you all for the wonderful and thoughtful feedback. I am going to wait it out and assume for no......

Discussion Topic  Did I blow it? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ohmpeace
So a couple of weeks ago I asked the group if it might not be a good idea to ask my DC's manager to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ohmpeace
HELP!!! My DD's manager is asking that she try out for Matilda. My concern is that she is younger an......

» Refine Search
» New Search