home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: James Franco Studio4/Playhouse West (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
I really can't answer the screening question other than to say that I submitted online a month befor......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: James Franco Studio4/Playhouse West (in The Working Actor) by Henderson

Ok so here's the skinny on this. The recent interviews for open spots which were supposed to take pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking about going inactive with SAG-AFTRA? (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
Hey it's unfortunate you booked an aftra gig and had to pony up membership just before the merge, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have advice about putting up a play? (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
Great way to challenge yourself by doing this, however from past experience in Off-Off Broadway I su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scam O'Rama! (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
This is the latest from the Talent Call scammers. They never give up by the way, once they have your......

Text scams, what next?! Here's a website I fell over today, another one to avoid: hollywoodaudition......

702 area code. Las Vegas...figures!...

The latest junk mail offering from the Tracy Lerner bunch, AVOID!: Audition Alert: Alec Baldwin Fil......

There's the "Tracy Lerner" TALENT CALL email scam where they send you "casting notices" which I gues......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest Places to Do CD Workshops in LA (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
Rather than start a new topic I will ask this question here. Does anyone have information on these ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest Places to Do CD Workshops in LA (in The Working Actor) by Henderson

It's looking like ReelPros for CD's who have a lower rate elsewhere to get that discount. Also, I j......

Shame about the earlier meltdown... opinions about workshops aside... just had 2 Casting Directors (......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors/models beware of applying to work for The Pink Light Agency-my story (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
I agree with what Syphus and the others are saying SagtressNYC just chalk it up to experience and mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
Casting Associates since 2005 have been members of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, surel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Henderson

I can live with the one's who do the CAP events AND paid workshops, at least they are balancing the ......

Ani Avetyan did 2 CAP workshops last month, SAG Fdn. listed here as an Assoc with Liz Dean's office ......

» Refine Search
» New Search