home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (58 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: which is best one on one nyc LA trip or actors connection LA trip?? (in Secret Agent Man) by Henderson
Despite SAM's positive feedback let's be honest here, you want to find work by booking a package of ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you FIND professional film/TV work? (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you FIND professional film/TV work? (in The Working Actor) by Henderson

There is no one answer to your question but since you asked it here's a suggestion which might not h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scam O'Rama! (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
This is the latest from the Talent Call scammers. They never give up by the way, once they have your......

Text scams, what next?! Here's a website I fell over today, another one to avoid: hollywoodaudition......

702 area code. Las Vegas...figures!...

The latest junk mail offering from the Tracy Lerner bunch, AVOID!: Audition Alert: Alec Baldwin Fil......

There's the "Tracy Lerner" TALENT CALL email scam where they send you "casting notices" which I gues......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest Places to Do CD Workshops in LA (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
Rather than start a new topic I will ask this question here. Does anyone have information on these ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accepted To AADA In La Anyone Have any info or ALUMNI (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
Congrats! As a local resident until recently I can recommend the neighborhood in terms of accessibil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors/models beware of applying to work for The Pink Light Agency-my story (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
I agree with what Syphus and the others are saying SagtressNYC just chalk it up to experience and mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actorfest this year? (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
I take that last comment back. Seems © 2013 Back Stage is correct. Who knew?...

I agree. I would certainly donate my time again if they decide to do another one this year. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Student Film Seeking Star Names (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
Plenty of union actors sign-up for AFI student projects through SAG Conservatory every year.http://w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Theater vs. Classes - Am I screwing this up? (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
It really is all about the work so performing trumps classes every time. Stick with the program unti......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
Anyone thinking of moving here without a day job and an apartment should plan on bringing several th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Henderson
Casting Associates since 2005 have been members of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, surel......

» Refine Search
» New Search