Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (277 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sick of BS Auditions (in Auditions) by Yonie
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Which acting class next? (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
If you're still working on stage confidence, pick an improv class....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you find your roommates? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Novia, I appreciate your concern for personal safety; however, there are more diplomatic ways to exp......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Contact an agent via Facebook (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
Facebook is personal and private, unless stated otherwise. Use their e-mail and specify your intent.......

Discussion Topic  RE: AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DRAMATIC ARTS SUMMER PROGRAM (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Hey, Jazzy, I'm not a contributor to your thread. This is just a simple request for the future: refr......

Discussion Topic  RE: is this manager contract "term" okay? (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
The contract is skewed in full favor of the manager. Do what Makemefamous says, and equalize the ter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Non union commercial pay. How does it work? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
That check covers your performance for a year. There will be no more money....

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Santa Clarita too far? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Yonie
Santa Clarita is a lovely place, but the commute can swing from mild to nightmarish. Eight out of te......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - An Anger Issues (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
I've no idea if your question at the end was sincere, but that's where my response is aimed. You ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Long-term location: viability of being in OC? (in New Actors Only) by Yonie
Time has incredible value. Cherish it....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Long-term location: viability of being in OC? (in New Actors Only) by Yonie
It is not viable if you wish to maintain a life outside of these auditions and classes....

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I have been paid the SAG-AFTRA rate for this job? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
I have no insight into this particular case. Contact SAG-AFTRA, but know that you have no particular......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I have been paid the SAG-AFTRA rate for this job? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
The fault is not in payment. It is in the absence of union actors....

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money should I save, minimum for LA? (in New Actors Only) by Yonie
Just to give you a heads up. The security deposit along with first month's rent will set you back $1......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do some talent agencies sign talent and do not use them? (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you tell your significant other about all your auditions? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
I mention it to my family if the topic arises. If the usual follow-up question "Did you get it?" r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Doug Warhit produce working actors? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
It seems Mr. Warhit is less interested in marketing himself. That is the only reason you see other t......

Discussion Topic  RE: outrageous corporate pay (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Lovely facetiousness there, Syphus, truly. They offer so little because it's easy to get away with......

Discussion Topic  RE: question about being undercontract (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Sounds like Lynch was obligated by the studio owning the script. Amo said it first....

Discussion Topic  RE: Paying the 10% commission (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
What the above poster said. The commission fee comes out of the agreed-upon payment made to you. Rep......

» Refine Search
» New Search