Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (177 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Workout just for actors (in Health and Fitness) by Yonie
No, there's not. Make sure it is strenuous. That's it....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  RE: Teleprompter (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Very in a live, high-stakes environment....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who don't particularly like theater.... (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
As some have said, to each his own. I absolutely love the immediate feedback from a live audience.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who don't particularly like theater.... (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
People that don't like it have never seen truly great theatre. It is a different experience altogeth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Voice and Speech Classes (Los Angeles) (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Fitzmaurice is a well known technique for voice. It aims at getting the actor more in tune with thei......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would this be asking too much for an actor to do in one script? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Humiliate the character, not the actor....

Discussion Topic  RE: Would this be asking too much for an actor to do in one script? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Yeah, if the compensation is low, and extra compensation for the nude part is missing. Or if you're ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I go to an audition with a bloody eye? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Then don't do it. It sounds like your mind had already decided not to go....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I go to an audition with a bloody eye? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
"It's best I point this out so you don't have to worry about infections. I've got this thing going o......

Discussion Topic  RE: GIF vs Headshot (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
An actor that has been a series regular would probably not need to do square-one-drudgery. Bet your ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

There's no need for sound in a headshot. You know what? Do it. Be the guinea pig....

Why would you? The image quality is worse and there's no sound to accompany the miming....

Discussion Topic  RE: Help selecting shots from shortlist (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Yonie
No labels. Immediately remove B&W photos, or restore their color....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: . (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
If you wanna do it, do it. You'll get as many opinions as there are people, so look to your own feel......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you do when you need to film an audition and don't have an experience reader? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Get people....

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you do when you need to film an audition and don't have an experience reader? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Well then, get over it. Look at it as a future collaboration, not them doing you a service....

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie Grindlay Acting Class? (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
It is a technique-oriented class, specifially designed for on-camera auditioning. My impression was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Submitting when you have an agent? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Talk to your agent about it. Commercials are a tricky quagmire, since conflicts are a factor in hrin......

Discussion Topic  RE: "What's Your Rate?" (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
"What's your rate?" "What's your budget?" Possible extension: ("We won't say.") "My rate is [sta......

Poll  RE: ABC requiring Facebook login to submit to discovery showcase (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
"Can this person's past history be a potential liability for us?"...

» Refine Search
» New Search