Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (157 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Does age still matter? (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
The short answer is: yes, it might. Planting the thought will create bias. It doesn't even matter i......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents in more than one country (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
Going back home strongly suggests that Epicurus has a EU passport. Work visa isn't a problem in that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any actors knowledgeable about training in Europe (not UK!) (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
You don't see many outside students in those programs, what with native languages being the mode of ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Grooming Questions (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Eyelash extensions gravitate to a more glamorous side of entertainment, in my book. Headshots should......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to deal with flaky and unreliable actors (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Yonie
You vet them, if possible. Look at their past productions and contact a few stage managers from some......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: developing your self awareness skills (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Yonie
Conscious breathing. But personally it has gotten to the point where I am very aware of what's going......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Easy SAG Question (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
That is a question for the production company. However, if she is hired under Taft-Hartley, she is o......

Hah, I deleted that statement on principal or extra. My thought was that production wouldn't bother ......

Yes. Taft-Hartley would make you eligible....

Discussion Topic  RE: Curious...FICORE (in The Working Actor) by Yonie

Discussion Topic  RE: Curious...FICORE (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
I can understand your apprehension in that debacle. FiCore does allow you to cast a wider net, in te......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I get a screen name? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Is this for SAG-AFTRA registration?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Must invoice the production co. (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Glad it all got sorted out for you. Make sure to keep tabs on these payments for your own tax purpo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Private Coaching - is it recommended? (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
Yes. Definitely. Getting a perspective other than your own is invaluable, if they know their stuff....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Nudity Riders (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
Michael Caine perfectly sums up my own thoughts here. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing Agents (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Honesty rules. So no crapslinging on the current agent. Be a pro, and be aware that it is a business......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone know the best way to get critics to come see a play? (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
La Times. Stage RAW. LAist. Reviewplays. KCRW. ArtsInLA. Stage and Cinema. The Los Angeles Post. G......

Discussion Topic  RE: Social Media (in New Actors Only) by Yonie
Connect with those that could cast you, not the ones that would be in the cast. Don't ask for thing......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Must invoice the production co. (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
If they're running a company, there are taxes involved. Hence, there is bookkeeping involved. Paying......

Tax records....

» Refine Search
» New Search