home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (155 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Legit fat burner supplements (in Health and Fitness) by Yonie
Late response. Effective fat burners don't exist, since the formula for losing fat is always Calori......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do series regulars make? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Series regulars negotiate their pay....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Question (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
If the first thing that comes up is overwhelmingly negative feedback, and their mode of communicatio......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Facebook Friending Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
FB is a personal tool. For professional use, have a separate account as Shootyhoops advises....

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting into a Theater Company (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
The 99-seat companies either produce with actors from inside their own ranks, accept submissions fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting into a Theater Company (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Stop by a Sacred Fools meeting. We're very welcoming....

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for Overactive Eyebrows? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
What Amo said. If your focus is on indicating, "Oh, I'm supposed to be mysteriously aroused." Or som......

Discussion Topic  RE: Day job and acting Help - Beginner (in New Actors Only) by Yonie
Nobody can tell you what's right. We can give our opinion, but that's not necessarily true for your......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Hollywood Original Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by Yonie
2015rocks! registered today, simply to respond to this thread. Beware the credibility of those acco......

Discussion Topic  RE: Voiceover Demo (in New Actors Only) by Yonie
Cream of the crop: - Nancy Wolfson (have to go through her program). - Marice Tobias (usually onl......

Discussion Topic  RE: is this a headshot? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Yonie
Debatable. My personal reaction is "no". I'm sure the photographers here can give you more succinct ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Do we have program/school in Southern California that is similar to the British? (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
British actors stretch beyond just British material. I'd also like to stress that pointing out two ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Techniques (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
There is no objectively best acting technique. Any answers you get will be based on the messenger's......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I get co-star and guest star credits without an Agent? (in New Actors Only) by Yonie
It takes as long as it takes. There is no one answer to that question....

Discussion Topic  RE: YouTube and Social Media (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
The difference is that Darren Criss has true skill. Most people don't. Filming a bunch of piano cove......

Discussion Topic  RE: YouTube and Social Media (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
YouTube personalities are performers for a niche audience. I have rarely, if ever, seen them reliabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Student Film Agreement (Waiver for non-union) (in The Working Actor) by Yonie
Someone knowledgeable will reply, but I would've asked SAG....

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Questions (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Yonie
And Missandrea, I wonder if you mean a theatrical and commercial shot. To my knowledge, there is no......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Practice (in New Actors Only) by Yonie
Don't rehearse and perform the scripts, that'll make you look like Hobo Harry on the corner. Analyze......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Practice (in New Actors Only) by Yonie
Read plays. Watch plays. Break down scripts. Make friends. Love your friends. Dedicate time to som......

» Refine Search
» New Search