home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: First Trip to LA... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Brandondad
I used homeaway and flipkey twice in the past few months. Both places were in Venice and exactly as ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: First Trip to LA... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Brandondad
Definitely check out homeaway and flipkey for places to stay. We have gotten great two bedroom place......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Boardwalk Empire (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Brandondad
We shot at Fort Tilden beach which I think is on Rossevelt Island. It is listed as the best beach in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie National Tour Auditions??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Brandondad
Appointments are June 8th. You can submit for one. It is Joy Dewing casting....

Discussion Topic  RE: Facebook Page (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Brandondad
Don't do it...

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Pro (in Child and Teen Models) by Brandondad
I am pretty sure that agency pro is private. All of the agencies have web programs that involve fees......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Brandondad
Can someone tell me what this is about? Are you a parent of an actor or an agent? I can't tell. I am......

Poll  RE: Who is your NYC Agent? (in Child and Teen Models) by Brandondad
You left off product and it is funny face today not funny faces...

Discussion Topic  RE: Msf Talent -- Beware (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Brandondad
ROTFL. No parent would ever write a post like you just did. Everyone knows about you being thrown ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Msf Talent -- Beware (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Brandondad
Proud mama. It is obvious you are Marion. The photographer you refer to no longer shoots in that stu......

BTW, just so you know, she also gets a kickback from the photographer. She was kicked out of one act......

Discussion Topic  New Product Website (in Child and Teen Models) by Brandondad
I was just on the new site. It looks great but not many kids. Did they drop a bunch?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Brandondad
Open call is November 23rd from 9-11 sign up. Pearl Studios, 500 8th Avenue, 4th floor Boys under 5......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which headshot photographer? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Brandondad
You should go to Yolanda Perez. She is the premiere teen photographer in NY. I think $550 for 4 look......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency website beneficial? (in Child and Teen Models) by Brandondad
Because it costs $250 plus $25 per photo. No way it costs the agency that much so they are making $$......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency website beneficial? (in Child and Teen Models) by Brandondad
Maddiestravel...I think you got it wrong. FFt has a great web program. and cheap. Its the one with P......

Depends which agency. One is super expensive. You can PM me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Joe Fresh (in Child and Teen Models) by Brandondad
Ship, I finally saw O's Kohl's commercial. he's adorable!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Residuals Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Brandondad
In our experience, residuals for FF are paid quarterly. It doesn't matter when SAG receives the chec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by Brandondad
Ask Nina to post here as herself and clarify her policies. That should clear it up. I also appeal to......

» Refine Search
» New Search