home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (474 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: No Auditions!!! 12 year old boy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
DD = Darling Daughter DS = Darling Son DH = Darling Husband...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: AGE RANGE (in Auditions) by TMR
Heck, look at the movie version of "Grease": Stockard Channing was 33 when she played Rizzo in that....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  PLEASE remove the spam! (in Website / Technical Help) by TMR
Every time a spam post appears in one of the forums, I click the "Report Abuse" button and report it......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Website / Technical Help

Discussion Topic  RE: Curly Hair vs Straight Hair for Submissions/Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Every time a spam post appears, I immediately click the "report" button and report it - yet they don......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
It's also important to remember that acting will always be there; choosing to quit doesn't mean that......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Great photographer in NYC? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
We like Paul Greco (www.paulgrecophotography.com)...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: short films (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
If you want footage for a reel, or experience, or if it's a great script that dc would enjoy doing, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot and Reel Advice (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I love your expression in No. 5 - so happy and engaged. One little thought I have, though, is that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to find my age range, advice? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
I'd say early to mid-20s. Maybe 22 - 27....

Discussion Topic  RE: delete (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I like No. 1 the best....

Discussion Topic  RE: TEENS GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help and Guidance (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
When my dd first started out, I read a book called "Raising a Star" by Nancy Carson, which I found V......

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Your little administartive guide to Acting !!! (in Announcements) by TMR
The author of this book, Irwin Ossa, has exactly ONE credit on IMDB -- an obscure film from 17 years......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer Programs in NYC??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
There are a lot of choices: Broadway Artists Alliance: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you don't fit the exact age range (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Yes. It's all how you look and the age you play. The only exception is very young children, because......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why has this forum been invaded by advertising? (in Off Topic...) by TMR
I agree. Whenever I see these spam posts, I always click the "Report This Post" button and report th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: What is Ficore? (in New Actors Only) by TMR
If you're SAG-eligible right now, that means you're still able to work non-union jobs. So your best ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: shirley grant class (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
IMO, if the manager herself is holding the classes, there should be no cost for her clients. One of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay I need a lawyer..? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
You wrote: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search