home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (379 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: High end "Headshots" needed - where to turn? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
SolarNYC, you should change your screenname to "SpammerNYC."...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Recommendations for NY Headshot Photographers (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Help NYC (in The Working Actor) by TMR
ROFL Paladin! SolarNYC, in another thread you posted that you got your headshot and reel done at So......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel vs. shorter clip (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Wow, SolarNYC, you're an actor who got your reel done at SolarNYC...AND your screen name is SolarNYC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Help (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I don't like them either. Aside from the lighting, in the non-smiling shots you look bored or annoye......

Discussion Topic  RE: Experience vs Money? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Definitely the money! The acting will still be there in two years, and the money will allow you to p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Poll  RE: 20 something Female monologues (in Auditions) by TMR
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Theatrical Headshot Suggestion (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Clicked on the image - still not getting a number. But on my screen, it's the 9th photo out of 16. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Theatrical Headshot Suggestion (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
They aren't numbered, but my favorite is the third row, right side one....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sample Resume (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR

Discussion Topic  RE: Which ones? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Okay! I think the best ones are 418, 534, and 620. Overall 620 is the best (your smile there is the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which ones? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
It's not realistic to expect strangers to look through hundreds of headshots to help you choose. Nar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I would switch the order around. First should be the bad date one (Justin and Jessica) because it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot feedback please (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Why would you want to portray a gloomy, depressing mood in a headshot? Serious, sure; intense and dr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot feedback please (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
These don't work as headshots. First, you should never wear black in a headshot. Second, your expres......

Discussion Topic  RE: Check out my musical theatre reel? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I would switch the order around and put "Turn It Off" first. I think that's the strongest clip by fa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any of these headshots good? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Great shots! My personal favorites are: 1 -- Dark, intense, "don't mess with me" look: good for cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: self submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
You can get a Showfax subscription for $68 a year. That gives you unlimited submissions so you don't......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue from a Straight Play (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Scout has a good one in "To Kill a Mockingbird" when she talks to Mr. Cunningham and stops the mob. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This Headshot Guy Any Good? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I don't like the fact that a lot of them are half in shadow. And many of them seem kind of "generic"......

» Refine Search
» New Search