home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (327 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate to use connections? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Doesn't hurt to ask, and in this case, it sounds like it paid off - the teacher texted the SIL, and ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Auditions Asking for Equity Actors (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
No, they will submit non-Equity actors too. The wording is required by Equity, and they're required ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot printing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
In New York, my favorite headshot printing place is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Short monologue or scene help (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Here are some possibilities: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: commercial headshot (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Definitely the second one, in the pink shirt! The angle of the shot is more flattering, and your smi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Kid Acting Classes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
My kids went to Acting Out! in Brooklyn, but that's probably too far for you. But in New Jersey, I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: College auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
The absolute BEST forum for all the information you could possibly want on college theater programs ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any comments on the headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Three problems jump out at me: 1. The lighting is terrible! You look washed-out and ghostly. 2. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: High end "Headshots" needed - where to turn? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
SolarNYC, you should change your screenname to "SpammerNYC."...

Discussion Topic  RE: Recommendations for NY Headshot Photographers (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel vs. shorter clip (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Wow, SolarNYC, you're an actor who got your reel done at SolarNYC...AND your screen name is SolarNYC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Help (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I don't like them either. Aside from the lighting, in the non-smiling shots you look bored or annoye......

Discussion Topic  RE: Experience vs Money? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Definitely the money! The acting will still be there in two years, and the money will allow you to p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Poll  RE: 20 something Female monologues (in Auditions) by TMR
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Theatrical Headshot Suggestion (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Clicked on the image - still not getting a number. But on my screen, it's the 9th photo out of 16. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Theatrical Headshot Suggestion (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
They aren't numbered, but my favorite is the third row, right side one....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sample Resume (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR

Discussion Topic  RE: Which ones? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Okay! I think the best ones are 418, 534, and 620. Overall 620 is the best (your smile there is the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I would switch the order around. First should be the bad date one (Justin and Jessica) because it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot feedback please (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Why would you want to portray a gloomy, depressing mood in a headshot? Serious, sure; intense and dr......

» Refine Search
» New Search