home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (441 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: holiday gifts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
There is already a thread on this topic: ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: how i afford to keep my kids working and be a stay at home mom (in Survival Jobs) by TMR
I just hope that when you say "posting ads", you don't mean spamming forums like this one with unrel......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday gift ideas for agents and managers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
I always get an Amazon gift card. (I know it's not very creative, but I feel like that way they can ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing between two conflicting offers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Write down the pros and cons of each offer: payment, prestige, connections, quality of the script, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: help with agent/manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Read this - it's very helpful: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TEENS GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Pirate Breakdowns (in The Working Actor) by TMR
LOL Iceman!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about self submits (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Being an extra doesn't make you eligible to join the union. Only principal SAG-AFTRA jobs count. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recommendations for Great Photog for Headshots in Studio NYC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
We use Paul Greco - excellent headshot photographer, super-nice guy, great with kids, and very affor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changes (in New Actors Only) by TMR
Then the best time to change your look is BEFORE you start booking a ton of stuff with your current ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Changes (in New Actors Only) by TMR
Can you clarify what you mean, exactly?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Best way to cancel manager (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR
You need to READ your contract. There should be an "out clause" spelling out how long the contract i......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Follow up on casting sites (in The Working Actor) by TMR
There's no way to follow up; either they call you in, or they don't. However, if you have video clip......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue for 4 year old to start with (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Here are some possibilities: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Goldlake Photography? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
It's clearly a Nigerian scam: they'll send you a check for more than you're owed (with some excuse w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Agencies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Here's a good list: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
My dd was asked to self-tape for it....

Poll  RE: It begins with the camera (in New Actors Only) by TMR
TT, you are not allowed to advertise in the forum. Your post breaks the rules of the site....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Feedback on Feedback (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR
If the casting director felt that the actor came across as "too angry" in the audition, why didn't h......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search