home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (306 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday Gift for Agent/Manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
I send Amazon gift cards....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many "Headshot" photographers - What are our other options? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Probably, since Gabbago said earlier in the thread that he decided on David-Gabe for his shoot....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping My Voice and Muscles Healthy (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Try to "shriek" with your head voice rather than a full-fledged "scream." Also use Slippery Elm, d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apartment sublet in NYC/Brooklyn (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Did you try the "Gypsy Housing" page on Facebook? If not, that might be a good place to look....

Discussion Topic  RE: BUMP (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
DD and DS (as well as DH for "dear husband") have been used on parenting boards forever. I first enc......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
(Here's the actor you remind me of: ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I like the second for commercial and the last one for theatrical. Nice shots! Also, you remind me o......

Photo Album  RE: Need help choosing headshot Part 1 (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I love the first and second one! Very tough to choose between them!...

Photo Album  RE: Need help choosing headshots Part 2 (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I think the first one and third one are best. Those have the best connection with the camera IMO. I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This Headshot Guy Any Good? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
It may be a photography technique, but it's not an acceptable HEADSHOT technique. A headshot needs t......

Discussion Topic  RE: 16-Year-Old Aspiring Actress (in New Actors Only) by TMR
Are you taking acting classes? That's step one if you want to be an actress....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on height and child actors? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: TEENS GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: CAIN TALENT (Long Island Beware) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Janinel, a very helpful site for parents of kids starting out as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best audition song for a 5 and a half year old girl? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
I like "Put On A Happy Face" from "Bye Bye Birdie." It's sung by an adult in the show, so it's not o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pros and cons of Equity (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Under the age of 14, Equity kids can go on "juvenile withdrawal," which is very easy. If you get cas......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing NY (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Quick Color Lab. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can an actress stay on her a game if she is pregnant or is her career over? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Also, when the baby is born, maybe you can do some "mommy and baby" commercials. I see so many comme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Paul Greco is great: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search