home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (484 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Just got new headshots! Help me choose (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
You forgot to include the link!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: New headshot need feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
The link isn't working for me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Headshot feedback please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Yeah, it can be bottom left, bottom center, or bottom right - all are fine....

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Headshot feedback please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Yes, I like both of those better than the previous one you linked. Good luck!...

They're not showing up for me. (it ends in .txt, which is for a text file, not a picture, so maybe t......

Much much better than the old one! The only critique I have is that your expression doesn't really ......

Headshots should be in color, not black and white. In this headshot, you're sitting sideways with yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: ? about audition song (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Sing the same song - that's what got her the callback. Then if they also want to hear something else......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Tony Awards (in Off Topic...) by TMR
You know, I gotta give props to spammers who at least TRY to make their posts sound like something t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: probably too late, but.... headshot advice? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I clicked, but got a message saying "Please register to view the photos."...

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Do's And Don't (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How about these? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I vote #2 and #4....

Discussion Topic  RE: Would any of these be viable headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Agree with everything above, and also wanted to add that your body should be facing straight on - no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Help Please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
For the first look, I like the second one best. You seem the most natural and engaged and connected ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I crazy or are these super cheap headshots super good? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I crazy or are these super cheap headshots super good? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
I don't like these headshots. Some people look washed out (lighting problems), some have blank "deer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing headshot photographer (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Seriously? Your screen name is "Nadia Tyson Photographer"...yet you post pretending to be a satisfie......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Concerned - should I worry - ALL FEEDBACK WILL HELP! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
57 auditions, 8 callbacks, and 2 holds in one year sounds great to me! As long as she's being called......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Talk to My Agent About the Hard Stuff (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR
You ask why you're not being submitted for "young handsome man" roles. It may be that your agent IS ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Saying yes to one thing No To another (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Why would it be a problem? You accept work that interests you and turn down work that doesn't. Simpl......

» Refine Search
» New Search