Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (310 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Aspiring actress nyc (in New Actors Only) by TMR
The main casting sites are ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot brand feedback! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
GoGirl, branding yourself as a specific type CAN work well. If you have a very specific and unique "......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot brand feedback! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Quirky, fun, hip, cool, offbeat, friendly, comedic...

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel- Basics (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I've heard that for Actors Access and websites, it's now preferable to have individual clips, rather......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday Gift for Agent/Manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
I send Amazon gift cards....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many "Headshot" photographers - What are our other options? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Probably, since Gabbago said earlier in the thread that he decided on David-Gabe for his shoot....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping My Voice and Muscles Healthy (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Try to "shriek" with your head voice rather than a full-fledged "scream." Also use Slippery Elm, d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apartment sublet in NYC/Brooklyn (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Did you try the "Gypsy Housing" page on Facebook? If not, that might be a good place to look....

Discussion Topic  RE: BUMP (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
DD and DS (as well as DH for "dear husband") have been used on parenting boards forever. I first enc......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
(Here's the actor you remind me of: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I like the second for commercial and the last one for theatrical. Nice shots! Also, you remind me o......

Photo Album  RE: Need help choosing headshot Part 1 (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I love the first and second one! Very tough to choose between them!...

Photo Album  RE: Need help choosing headshots Part 2 (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I think the first one and third one are best. Those have the best connection with the camera IMO. I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This Headshot Guy Any Good? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
It may be a photography technique, but it's not an acceptable HEADSHOT technique. A headshot needs t......

Discussion Topic  RE: 16-Year-Old Aspiring Actress (in New Actors Only) by TMR
Are you taking acting classes? That's step one if you want to be an actress....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on height and child actors? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: TEENS GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: CAIN TALENT (Long Island Beware) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Janinel, a very helpful site for parents of kids starting out as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best audition song for a 5 and a half year old girl? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
I like "Put On A Happy Face" from "Bye Bye Birdie." It's sung by an adult in the show, so it's not o......

» Refine Search
» New Search