home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (471 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ted are looking for professional dancers, actors, comedians, singers and circus acts (in The Working Actor) by TMR
This is an American forum. There's ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue - 10 year old girl (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Current headshot (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
This is NOT a headshot. A headshot is a close-up shot of your head, shoulders, and chest - no more t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: ... (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Oh, yeah, makemefamous, I'm sure getting rid of his beloved pets would make him less depressed! Not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Printing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
I've always heard that matte is the standard for headshots - that glossy is less desirable not only ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Printing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Different from what, trinks?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nike Air Max 1 siluett kommande (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Thanks for trying at least! We appreciate it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my headshot or resume keeping me from getting an agent? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I really love your commercial headshot. You have a friendly, engaging, fresh-faced look and totally ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Is It Ever Appropriate To Conduct An Audition In A Hotel/Motel Room? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Absolutely not professional, and possibly dangerous....

Discussion Topic  RE: Deducting Acting Expenses (in New Actors Only) by TMR
I don't think you can deduct tickets to movies and plays, video and DVD rentals, or the cost of buyi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney's Fairest of the Mall (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Agent sent us instructions and sides to self-tape an audition....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sympathy for the Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sympathy for the Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR
While I always appreciate hearing the "insider view", it's very depressing to learn that an actor wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Welcome to the forum! Read this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TEENS GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is dance important for acting? (in Dance and Movement) by TMR
No skill is ever a waste of time. If you enjoy dancing, it can only benefit you. Put it under "Speci......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Dance and Movement

Discussion Topic  RE: The book "The Actor Takes a Meeting" --- Is this book's advice any good? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
If I were having a meeting with someone, and the person said "That's a fountain pen," I would think ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last Minute Audition Coaching (in The Working Actor) by TMR

» Refine Search
» New Search