home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (414 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Book outs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
The problem is 100% the manager's fault, and you need to get rid of her immediately! The whole POINT......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: How to list Walt Disney World? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Have a section for "Theme Parks."...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: CAIN TALENT (Long Island Beware) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Would you accept? (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR
Given that it's shooting near your home for most of the summer and is no pay, can they be flexible a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I get a screen name? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
You could always create a new account with your chosen screen name and stop using the one with your ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm 27, no acting experience (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by TMR
Rebecca, please don't post the exact same thread in three different places! Just post ONCE and let e......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: A Class Act NY classes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm 27, attractive female, no acting experience. (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Start by taking acting lessons. That's the most important thing. You need to ABLE to act if you want......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a "difficult look" all advice welcome!! (in The Working Actor) by TMR
I definitely agree that a unique "character" look is awesome and can be more memorable than a cookie......

Discussion Topic  RE: A couple new headshots. Opinions? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
This is fine, but I like the other one you posted better....

Discussion Topic  RE: Here is the second one. Thoughts? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I like it! Good connection with the camera, and a good charactery, "real" shot. I immediately see a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cameron Thor Update (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR
I'm glad you're getting the support you need. ::: hugs :::...

I'm so sorry that happened to you, BoxedWineGirl....

Why do you say "most likely," canarymarine?...

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Jobs for Kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
It doesn't matter to them. With adults, they have to give a reason for casting a non-union actor ove......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not getting auditions (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Nadia Tyson, seriously, if you're going to shill your services by falsely pretending to be a "custom......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher told me I'm not good enough (in New Actors Only) by TMR
I haven't seen you act, so I have no idea how good or bad you are. But is absolutely ridiculous for ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
For "Fiddler," they would likely want girls with dark hair (Jewish girls in a Russian village in 190......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler on the Roof EPA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
A helpful tip: the fewer Equity actors go to an EPA, the more chance there is of non-Equity being se......

» Refine Search
» New Search