home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (425 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-taping + emailing an unsolicited tape (from BDs) (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternatives to braces...? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
I had answered your question in the post before your last one. If the child has braces, then the he......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternatives to braces...? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
If your child has braces, then the headshot must ALSO have braces. The headshot needs to accurately ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Wow, that's good to know! I'll look into it - thanks!...

My daughter will be starting Invisalign in two weeks! She DOES have some major issues with her teeth......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Actor Quiz (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR
ROFL! This was great. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Freaky Friday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
I sincerely apologize, Wing wind -- I didn't realize that the ECC included teens as well! Definite......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freaky Friday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
The difference is that the child/teen roles were being auditioned only at the EPA (principal roles).......

Wing Wind, I wonder...did your daughter go to an EPA (Equity Principal Audition) or an ECC (Equity C......

I would say yes, it's probably worth it. They're only casting four roles, three of which are kids. S......

The EPA just says 15 for Ellie, not "18 and over to play 15", so I'm guessing either they want a rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another newby headshot question (in New Actors Only) by TMR
I think it's GREAT that you know your type and you're going for headshots that reflect that type! Th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots that make you look like you are already cast (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Cool shots for a website, but I wouldn't use a "movie"-looking shot for a actual headshot that you w......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help (in New Actors Only) by TMR
My opinion: overall, your acting is very good! Especially for your very first audition - very impres......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reviews for Youth Theatre Programs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Broadway Artists Alliance is another popular one, but I don't see yelp reviews for it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Yeah, it's not something we posters have any control over - it's a setting on the site itself....

Discussion Topic  RE: AVOIDING BAD HEAD SHOTS! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
bump...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshots (in New Actors Only) by TMR
Read this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Headshot Photographers? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
We love Paul Greco: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about what "Model Types" means in breakdowns (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Agreed - model means beautiful, tall and thin. If they wanted beautiful but voluptuous and curvy, th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

» Refine Search
» New Search