home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (420 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition song out of range (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Maybe keep the same key but sing an octave higher for the notes that are too low?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshot Option - Feedback Appreciated! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I like it! It's quirky, colorful, comedic and fun - really shows personality....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Sometimes things come up on Actors Access or Backstage....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Poll  RE: Children's Ages (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
My daughter is 15....

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever After (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
girls2, I think it's this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best managers and agents in NYC? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
LOL, gotta love autocorrect! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR
Gladstone, that's true for children and for age 18+ to play teens. In those cases, it's beneficial f......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: No agent - where to locate auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternatives to braces...? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Sure, she is fabulous! Here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternatives to braces...? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
So, my daughter got the Invisalign today! It doesn't hurt (a feeling of tightness, but not too bad),......

I had answered your question in the post before your last one. If the child has braces, then the he......

If your child has braces, then the headshot must ALSO have braces. The headshot needs to accurately ......

Wow, that's good to know! I'll look into it - thanks!...

My daughter will be starting Invisalign in two weeks! She DOES have some major issues with her teeth......

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Steps To Increase Mass With Natural Body Building (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
To report it, click the little yellow triangle with the exclamation point inside (it's on the bottom......

Discussion Topic  RE: Type me? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
Hi! I LOVE your reel! Especially that first clip - so hilarious! It's interesting because your heads......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: What am I doing wrong? (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: free or low paying jobs for experience (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
NYU and Columbia student films were great experience for my daughter. (Graduate thesis films are the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
ilove2dance, Equity rules state that Broadway shows MUST have an EPA (Equity Principal Audition) eve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-taping + emailing an unsolicited tape (from BDs) (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

» Refine Search
» New Search