home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (444 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Apply to SAG or not (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
What do you mean by "apply" to SAG? You need to book a SAG role to be eligible to join - did your ch......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Because of Winn Dixie Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Thanks for the info, Mamastell!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Because of Winn Dixie Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Anyone know if they've auditioned for Amanda as well? For those who had an Opal audition, did you se......

I believe the Delaware production is an out-of-town tryout that will then move directly to Broadway,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rain again, but this time.... (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Break a leg!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: The Wonderful Mr & Mrs Oleary (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Wonderful Mr & Mrs Oleary (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Update: DD booked Ellie....

Boys were 8-11....

Discussion Topic  RE: Just severed ties for an audition, would you? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Of course you are right to cancel if an audition comes along - you'd be foolish not to. At the same......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you tip? (in New Actors Only) by TMR
I've never done that. Never even occurred to me! I kind of feel like in a private session, the coac......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  Fish in the Dark (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Anyone else go out for this? 14-year-old girl....

Discussion Topic  RE: Cinderella auditions song help!!! (in Auditions) by TMR
Try asking on Audition Update - that forum is more geared to theater actors. (www.auditionupdate.com......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: holiday gifts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
There is already a thread on this topic: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how i afford to keep my kids working and be a stay at home mom (in Survival Jobs) by TMR
I just hope that when you say "posting ads", you don't mean spamming forums like this one with unrel......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday gift ideas for agents and managers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
I always get an Amazon gift card. (I know it's not very creative, but I feel like that way they can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing between two conflicting offers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Write down the pros and cons of each offer: payment, prestige, connections, quality of the script, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: help with agent/manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Read this - it's very helpful: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TEENS GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Pirate Breakdowns (in The Working Actor) by TMR
LOL Iceman!...

» Refine Search
» New Search