Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (421 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Not getting auditions (in The Working Actor) by TMR
Nadia Tyson, seriously, if you're going to shill your services by falsely pretending to be a "custom......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher told me I'm not good enough (in New Actors Only) by TMR
I haven't seen you act, so I have no idea how good or bad you are. But is absolutely ridiculous for ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
For "Fiddler," they would likely want girls with dark hair (Jewish girls in a Russian village in 190......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler on the Roof EPA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
A helpful tip: the fewer Equity actors go to an EPA, the more chance there is of non-Equity being se......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: EPA Call Procedure (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
If you're non-union, you get there as early as possible and line up. When the sign-in starts, they w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Here is the info for the open call: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshots - Feedback appreciated! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I like 43 for a theatrical shot - very menacing! I can feel a real character there. 22 is a fun comm......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Should audience should be paid to watch bad theater? (in The Working Actor) by TMR
That was funny! Thanks for sharing....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Being accepted by an agent, what is our next step? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Once you have an agent, I wouldn't do any background. It doesn't go on the resume, and you don't wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition song out of range (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Maybe keep the same key but sing an octave higher for the notes that are too low?...

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshot Option - Feedback Appreciated! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TMR
I like it! It's quirky, colorful, comedic and fun - really shows personality....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Sometimes things come up on Actors Access or Backstage....

Poll  RE: Children's Ages (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
My daughter is 15....

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever After (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
girls2, I think it's this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best managers and agents in NYC? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
LOL, gotta love autocorrect! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by TMR
Gladstone, that's true for children and for age 18+ to play teens. In those cases, it's beneficial f......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: No agent - where to locate auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternatives to braces...? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
Sure, she is fabulous! Here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternatives to braces...? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
So, my daughter got the Invisalign today! It doesn't hurt (a feeling of tightness, but not too bad),......

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Steps To Increase Mass With Natural Body Building (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TMR
To report it, click the little yellow triangle with the exclamation point inside (it's on the bottom......

» Refine Search
» New Search